Anonymous - Important Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hello ATS

I find this interesting message from Anonymous published yesterday on youtube

According to the message , several Anons have been kidnapped by mysterious men after speaking out against the Illuminati . The victims were drugged and interrogated. They were threatened into taking down their videos & removing their comments directed at the Illuminati . The kidnappers wear black suits and drive unmarked vehicles

Here is the message :

Greetings citizens of the world,

After a great deal of consideration, several Anons have agreed to the creation of this video. For everyone's safety no channels or user names will be listed. Please understand this video would only be made if there was credible evidence to believe people may be in imminent danger. The following is an important warning to all Anons, and to those who seek to end corruption.

Multiple Anons have reported being kidnapped by mysterious men in suits after speaking out against the Illuminati. The original Illuminati were a secret organization founded by Adam Weishaupt on May 1st, 1776 in Bavaria Germany. Adam Weishaupt had an idea of using reeducation to unite humanity under a new world order, free of both government and religion. The Illuminati infiltrated both the Governments and other secret organizations of the time. The Illuminati was disbanded in 1785 after the society was banned by the Bavarian Government.

At least a few of these Anons are well trusted, their claims and eye witness accounts of their separate encounters match up. This has led us to believe the same organization is responsible for each of the kidnappings. It's unclear who's exactly responsible for the kidnappings... Whoever these people are, they have a lot of connections and a lot of power.

It's important to note that all the Anons kidnapped spoke out against the Illuminati directly prior to being kidnapped. The Anons kidnapped reported being drugged and interrogated. They were threatened into taking down their videos & removing their comments directed at the Illuminati. It's possible a government is responsible for the kidnappings and is using the Illuminati as a diversion, however its also possible an organization going by the name "Illuminati" is responsible for the kidnappings.

It can't be ignored that these kidnappings did take place. All we know at this point is the kidnappers wear black suits, drive unmarked vehicles, and appear to be targeting Anons who speak out against the Illuminati. Be assured, the crimes committed by these people will not be forgotten... Justice will come for them.

We are Anonymous,
We are Legion,
We do not Forgive,
We do not Forget,
Expect us!

Watch the video here :

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenArrow

According to the message , several Anons have been kidnapped by mysterious men after speaking out against the Illuminati . The victims were drugged and interrogated. They were threatened into taking down their videos & removing their comments directed at the Illuminati . The kidnappers wear black suits and drive unmarked vehicles

I gotta be honest with you mate.

This all seems a bit hokey to me. Any mention of the word "illuminati" immediately adds an absurd quality to the discussion.
I fully know that a small group of people control the majority of the world's wealth.

Everyone knows this.
They are the elite.
The 1%, but as soon as one starts throwing around the word "illuminati" the message gets lost.

And they were threatened into taking down their posts and comments about the "illuminati"?

Not much of a threat if you asked me.

Gotta call BS on this one.

ETA:

BTW... I gave you a S and F for your effort.
edit on 17/2/2013 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sounds like a mafia hit on a cartel member.

Or two gangs having a shoot-out.

Thugs, the lot of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If they were kidnapped, how is it that they are able to post a video with a description of their being kidnapped? Yet another Anonymous [HOAX}.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Can't believe no one beat me to it.
edit on 17-2-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Few Quotes from OP :

The first objective of this video is to inform people of this threat, the second objective is to look into who these people are. Without getting too specific, at least one of the Anons that reported being kidnapped is very well known and trusted

Sadly everything points to it being true, anons did get kidnapped and the kidnappers directly said it was because they posted videos about the Illuminati... The stories are consistent, yet the anons that reported being kidnapped never talked to each other. It's highly unlikely they would all pretend to have been kidnapped and have their stories match up

"what was said to these Anons?" The reported being asked about Anonymous and the videos they made aimed at the Illuminati. "Were they assaulted?" Aside from being drugged, no they did not report being physically assaulted. "Where have these been happening?" The United States and European nations, however its possible Anons have been kidnapped by these people in other locations. All of them reported being knocked out and woke up in warehouses where they were interrogated

First and foremost is to make sure people are safe. If we could get the name of one of the kidnappers we have a real chance at stopping them. If they strike again people will be on alert and we have a better chance of catching them

edit on 17-2-2013 by GreenArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If they were kidnapped, they were known. If they were known they were found. If they were found they were not nearly as clever as they thought they were.

Anonymous fail.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
im more wary of anonymous than the so called Illuminati ..same agenda different club

never trust a dude in a mask

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a thread in /x/.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
If they were kidnapped, how is it that they are able to post a video with a description of their being kidnapped? Yet another Anonymous [HOAX}.

Agreed it's been done before. Sounds like a bored 13 year old!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
hmm ...
i am confused about which side to take in this one.

on one hand, illuminati and government

on the other, renegade group fighting corruption.

the opinions presented in the court of public opinion isn't helping me either.

maybe i can find an good bigfoot thread to ease my mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This sounds way off...agree with other posters...BS meter on the rise but thanks OP

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
While these guys are captive, they might want to ask a few questions about how to be secret. The Illuminati has apparently been undetectable for over 200 years, yet these anon idiots get found out in hours after they post stuff about the Illuminati? Weak epic fail.

I wonder why the Illuminati doesn't kidnap all the posters on ATS who whine about them? Funny thing that.........

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenArrow

Multiple Anons have reported being kidnapped by mysterious men in suits...

Kidnapped by men in suits? The other report I heard was well-musceled men, slathered in baby oil and wearing speedos.

And that they went willingly.

edit on 17-2-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because he kidnapped people with no hooch............. But at least he's buff. And oily.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

and you guys, not sure if you are reborns or what, but posting this rubish and other missinformatiom about the freemasons and the illuminati is not going to save you at all. Its like all the other pathitic posts with no real evidence....and if that was the case that the men in black arrived maybe you should all start crapping yourselves

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Kidnapped by men in suits? The other report I heard was well-musceled men, slathered in baby oil and wearing speedos.

And that they went willingly.

And they went willingly. That is truly funny.

Thanks for the morning chortle. This even calls for an emoticon to exemplify the queer embrace of the anonymous video.

ETA:

Queer meaning strange or odd.
Don't you freaks try to paint me into a P.C. corner.
edit on 17/2/2013 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hmm...it is hard to know which side to take on this...

Punks in Masks that threaten and vandelize
Or dudes in suits driving sedans, that want to you to rethink the way you act.

Are they sure they weren't contacted by Jehovahs Witnesses?

But seriously if I had to chose betwene the two, the ones that don't cover their faces and scream for anarchy would probably be the side I was against.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
complete hoax

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Fail, they actually recorded their voice and put an effect to make it sound like a text to speech program...
But yes, many anons have gone full conspiritard- never go full conspiritard.
It started back when they went up against a group of REAL hackers and by real I mean people who actually hack and do things- not make stupid videos and download point and click DDoS programs.
Here ya go there is a little bit, as you can see stupid anan tactics don't work on people who actually know what they are doing.
But I understand Anon's anger, for so long they have been the little whore that the hacker community was able to have their way with and make them take the fall.

Can't post pastebin links here, that was a paste bin link up there, if ya can't figure the rest out it will all probably be above your head anyways.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

I sense some slight 'cornerphobia' in you young Jedi! Anyway, it is a pretty good laugh! I can't understand why they alwys use the whole 'Guy Fawkes' thing. Even Guy Fawkes knew the quality of Mercy, that's what Guy Fawkes was trying to say!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join