It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Families will be forced to pay tax on heirlooms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

The again...we had Raoul Moat...allow me to assume the fetal position. We're screwed, aren't we?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I hope enough people band together and fight your Gov on this. Fight meaning non violent.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Youareallschizophrenic

They don't care, man...the majority just don't care. People mostly only tend to care when it affects them on a personal level.

I'm of the opinion that we're too far gone, we should have started fighting back long before this proposal was even thought up. We'll never stand up for ourselves, the only instance in the UK that I remember the people standing up and winning was when they introduced speed cameras...and people were annoyed that said cameras we're hidden.

Oh, 'twasn't fair! Hidden cameras are effective, and people like speeding....saving lives is a game and all that. They're in plain view now with yellow and orange reflective banding, so the speeding motorist is given a sporting chance.

Other than that, we lie down and take it.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I don't, I play the game...statute law does not only benefit rich multinationals

Change whatever we can but exploit whatever is prescribed in the laws we wanna change.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

The again...we had Raoul Moat...allow me to assume the fetal position. We're screwed, aren't we?

If you're a rich banker, yes. So tell me, why should ordinary people care? You scewed us, now we get a tiny bit back.

(not that this proposal has any more chance of coming to fruititon than a ban on rain falling on Sundays)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join