I Quit! The Forced Slavery of America

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
society has rules, the more complex the society, the more rules you have. you want to sell hot dogs to the public, fine...if you don't sell all of them in one day are you going to leave them in the water until tomorrow? two days? sanitation and health laws...how many hot dog stands on the block? 1or 4?...how about juice stands?, taco stands? churro stands? coffee stands? 2 of each?...and how about if you owned a small cafe in back of all these stands? would that hurt your business? should you that has the cafe be taxed differently? who cleans up the sidewalk in front of your cafe? the hot dog guy? or you? where does the hot dog stand throw away his garbage and old water and old food? in the street? or in your garbage can? how big of a sign can he have on his cart? a huge one that hides your sign? can he play polka music loud while he serves his polish dogs with sauerkraut? can he have his 5-yr-old kid there helping? how about having his pit bull guard dog on a leash right by your entrance?
yes,...you had freedom back then, freedom to die from tainted water and food, freedom to step in horse dung in the street, freedom to smell piss and s**t from your neighbors outhouse....life was not all rosy and free back in the days when our constitution was written, it was filled with hardship, grief, and misery not seen in this modern era....get over it or move...vietnam, or the african congo has alot more "freedoms" than the US.
edit on 17-2-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

We're talking about something completely different here, not talking about public safety. This is an ongoing and subversive effort, to destroy the entrepreneurial spirit of our society.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We are indeed all slaves .... to the god of this world (satan).

There is one and only one way out:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

That's it....this world is going down (quickly). Believe on Jesus folks....your choice is hell or eternal life. There are no "scales" weighing your "good" works at judgment time. It's Jesus or hell.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spqrenki

Dude your op pretty much nailed it on the head, most ppl just don't wanna accept it, and are living in denial. S n F op..

"The best slave is the one who thinks he is free"

and to anyone who thinks your not a slave
you've been one since birth

This is the real problem this next vid sums it all up, its time to Wake The Frack Up!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Your on the point with what you said. We are slaves to our economic system and our govt. is the muscle for it. It's also a way to control a society, because if you had your own way of producing unlimited power (via cold fusion) and nanotechnology to assemble things for you via an assembler and molecular designs bought or traded for items, you wouldn't need centralization or the govt. or even banks. You could literally have a thousands and thousands of individual polities on this continent that is answerable to themselves. No money, no central control, you would be a small govt. of your own or like believers.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
The main problem is some people think they deserve more, or higher wages than other people, that is when things become unbalanced.

Example CEO's getting $300 million bonuses, off of the sweat of many people.

Rich become richer and the poor, or those who have less think they need to work more hours, but when in fact the people with more money are taking a little bit of many people's sweat equity.

People need to wake up and demand equality, but the fact is with large corporations they wouldn't know where to start or how to do it.

Hell in the USA we don't even have control over our government.
edit on 17-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Actually I Disagree strongly with that, people desiring more used to drive innovation, a person being worth more for their services is what made it possible. My opinion is that the old addage of "spend money to make money" derives from this not what Obama is pushing. If you want a sustainable successfull company you will surround yourselve with the most able bodied and innovative people, and sucure their service with equal compensation.

When Govt oversite steps in and tells you who you can hire and how many, they tie your hands. Also whenever the companies are taxed at a higher rate that cost is taken from the employees and added to the cost of product to customer. In America it is my opinion that if we allowed buisnesses to operate at their own peril it would regulate itself. If an employer doesn't help you, you don't help them. No big corperation can survive without the workers, and workers cant survive without the weathy owner. If the Govt wants to start a business that manages peoples money for them and tells what they can buy and not buy fine, let the people that agree with that pay their money for that service, I personally wont pay for it. I am a generous person and if I have extra I will share with those I deem deserve it, because it is my ability and my mind that afforded me the compensation to share with others.

I have never received any Govt. compensation for nothing(I.E. wellfare or state insurance) even when I have qualified for it, because of my personal belief that it is wrong for me to force someone to give me some of their compensation. I can't tell someone else to work so that I can eat when I am perfectly cappable of feeding myself. I've been hungry a few times, I had to sleep in cemetaries or under trucks in a truckstop just to keep warm more than a few times, and I've sold items that were valuable to me for less than I thought they were worth, but through my hardships it taught me to work harder save more and rely on no one but me. Now I have payed for my own college(no grants, loans, or scholarships), make more than I need to live, and have a beautiful family. All that I earned with no help from no person, if uncle sam thinks that all those freezing nights in the cemetaries and baths in the river were so he could take a portion and give it to whom he deems fit to receive. He is WRONG, most of us is bothered by the non-profit group knocking on doors telling us its our duty to give them money because they say its a good cause, but when your government just takes it your ok with it. I'm sorry but I didn't ever get a say in their pay or budget on any ballot that I have ever received so they are expecting me to just be happy with their choices be cause some &*(%@# fed me a line to get in office and I cant fire him for 4 to 8 years.

Kinda turned into a rant in the end there sorry.
edit on 18-2-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: fixed typos

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
taxes=slavery...
remember when they were created?
remember why?

sorry to break it to you

hey we can change it though, we can change anything, we are many...they are few..

be the change you would like to see, i'm not telling you to do anything, just wake up, do what you can and share truth..

get off the grid, physically and spiritually

Taxes don't equal slavery. Taxes equal opportunity. Without taxes you wouldn't have the funds to help develop a nation, taxes help support, maintain and develop raw areas... I have zero problem paying my fair share knowing that it goes to me having the opportunity to live a life with greater quality...

If funny how you keep talking about getting off the grid both physically and spiritually, but you sit here on the internet typing away... If off the grid life is so great and special, why do you even care about the internet? Isn't that a part of the grid???

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

What ever happened to going out, cutting down trees, building your own house, growing your own food and not having to worry about a mortgage, cell phone bill, cable and internet, heat, etc.? Nobody wants to live like a caveman but there can and should be an option for something in between.

And what ever happened to being able to bury your loved one in a box on your own property?
Now, we are forced to 'buy' a coffin, $2500 low base price & up, and then have to buy a plot in the cemetery to bury them.
Most funerals now a days run approx. $8,000-10,000.....roughly.

If one fails to pay property taxes, Uncle Sam takes it.
So no, technically one doesn't actually own it.

Very good post....S&F

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

It's that everything you do in life has turned into a monopoly. It's a scam and it's that way by design. You can't grow produce and sell it at the market or your local store because big companies only sell to the store. See it's about you're garbage, you're trash, and big business and big Government is God. You don't go out and work for yourself. No, you slave for someone else or you sit on the street broke until the "officials" throw you in a cage. From the time you're born to the day you die, life is a complete scam.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Here where I live, people do many things under the table to avoid a lot of the red tape you are talking about.

A group of people pooling together equipment for lawn care (mowers, trimmers, etc), using a pick-up truck and trailer to tow the stuff, and get their work through word of mouth, not actual advertising, and get paid in cash.

I have a step sister who runs a cleaning business, going in and cleaning houses for people with a couple of her friends, and again, it's all word of mouth and payment in cash. She does quite well for herself, and again avoids all the red tape.

I agree that it's unfortunate that in today's world it's become harder and harder for the average person to start up any kind of business. The red tape and start up costs mummifies them, to where they give up trying, or simply see it as impossible.

Speaking of Hot dog stands, there is a place near town that had an empty lot on the corner, and that's exactly what someone set up. They have a trailer and one of those kitchen trailers that you see at carnivals. They set up tents with tables, and of course they went and got a business license for it. The place is thriving. They sell tacos too now, hehehehe. But a lot of the locals stop there to grab lunch on days when the weather is fine.

Outside the city limits, here in the county where I live, you have people pulling up along side of the road, selling bags of boiled peanuts......or just junk. No one bothers them. Not the state troopers, sheriff deputies, etc. One is by a old little store that sells sodas, cigs, candy, etc, and they love it when people set up next to them, as more people are apt to stop there.

Of course I'm down here in SC.....life tends to be a lot more lax in my conservative state. A lot less nanny rules and laws.
edit on 17-2-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

You say "red tape", I say "taxes". It makes me angry that people are working under the table for cash and don't pay any taxes on income. But I'm pretty sure these same people are more than happy to accept government services.

I hate paying taxes, but I know that to have schools, public works, law enforcement, roads, etc. we have to all contribute. I also hate government waste. But I REALLY disdain those who cheat the system. Maybe that's why those of who follow the law are getting SCREWED.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by frazzle

Well in all honesty I think you are severly exaggerating the inflation aspect here, as though property valuation does not fluctuate, but overall increase dramatically over time. Yes there are constant real estate and stock market bubbles but that is not what we are talking about.

The only big issue I have seen as of late is that there are no respectable and steady jobs. The job market keeps shrinking while the cost of living continues to go up. This is where people have to find two jobs and still barely balance anything.

Inflation is minor in america compared to other countries.

That's what people don't understand about the economy, the value of property doesn't change ~ the value of the dollar that must be used to purchase property (or any other commodity/service) is what fluctuates wildly due to Federal Reserve and Wall Street chicanery.

From 1833 until 1913 the price of gold was stable at $18.93.

In 1913, before the Federal Reserve Act went into effect, the U.S. dollar had a purchasing power of one dollar. By 2005 that dollar had a purchasing power of less than five cents. In other words it then took more that twenty dollars to buy what a dollar could buy in 1913.

In 2012 the dollars purchasing power in terms of 1913 dollars was now slightly more than two cents. (2.324¢). Today it costs $23.25 to buy what one dollar costs in 1913.

Call it inflation or whatever else you like but what it really is, is an orchestrated dollar devaluation policy, or debauchery of the currency which makes each of us and all that we work for or own worth-less.

And we're entering Zimbabwe territory now with this crazed notion of a trillion dollar coin.

I thought you knew all this ****. www.moneygodmoney.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
no argument here.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

Quit Huh!? "Most All" of what you say is true and the USA is almost the worst after the British Empire which in effect still owns us but, this slavery is universal and it goes all the way back to the Money Changers, who to my knowledge is the only time Jesus used violence when he overturned the Money Changers Tables and Flogged/Whipped them out of the Temple.

The descendents/prodigy of those "Money Changers" later found their masters in the Rothschilds and today there is no need to own slaves if you print and control the money. Money; specifically paper/fiat money is the root of all evil and how all humanity has been enslaved and in this country their minions are the Federal Reserve (a private banking cartel), the Bureaucrats in Washington and the IRS who actual serve at the pleasure of the World Bank who in fact owns all of us via our Birth Certificates which are used as Collateral with the World Bank from which all Banks are controlled.

If you think being a Debt Slave is a matter of race or color or really believe this country was "Entirely Built" upon the backs of slaves, you are seriously deluded...more whites were bond slaves and later debt slaves than blacks...another lied you and yours have been raised with. White Bond Slaves/Indentured servants outnumbered Black Slaves 6 to 1 throughout the foundation of this country.

Nevertheless, get your mind right about who the Slave Masters are:
edit on 19-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spqrenki

It's that everything you do in life has turned into a monopoly. It's a scam and it's that way by design. You can't grow produce and sell it at the market or your local store because big companies only sell to the store. See it's about you're garbage, you're trash, and big business and big Government is God. You don't go out and work for yourself. No, you slave for someone else or you sit on the street broke until the "officials" throw you in a cage. From the time you're born to the day you die, life is a complete scam.

I agree 100%......
What a shame how over the years we have allowed ourselves to be controlled like this.

That's what I like about the quote in my sig by Abraham Lincoln....
We are destroying ourselves from within, not by any outside forces abroad.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

"All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.

At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

(from "The Perpetuation of Our Political Institutions: Address Before the Young Men's Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois" January 27, 1838)

And while I don't completely agree with Lincoln, in fact, I view him historically as a dictator, you can see the intelligence of the man through his words. The problem being more modern in which the civil war is portrayed as an act to abolish slavery when, in reality, it was more about state rights. Regardless, and as I've said, the man cared about God and country. And while I don't agree with his methods, I'd rather have a man like that in charge today than the trash we have had to deal with the past 20 years.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spqrenki

"All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.

At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

(from "The Perpetuation of Our Political Institutions: Address Before the Young Men's Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois" January 27, 1838)

And while I don't completely agree with Lincoln, in fact, I view him historically as a dictator, you can see the intelligence of the man through his words. The problem being more modern in which the civil war is portrayed as an act to abolish slavery when, in reality, it was more about state rights. Regardless, and as I've said, the man cared about God and country. And while I don't agree with his methods, I'd rather have a man like that in charge today than the trash we have had to deal with the past 20 years.

You are spot on once again my friend......

Sadly it's been quite a while since we've had a decent leader in the WH

Much respect~
snarky

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Great videos in this thread. I hadn't seen those banking ones before. Good stuff. wow.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Ya know we've been trying to put this to rest for once and for all in another thread, there's NO PROOF that your Birth Certificate is a bond that is part of a secret account for 660,000 dollars in the Treasury, nor is it some sort of collateral note.

SO far outside of some really incomprehensible ramblings, and Youtube videos, noone has been able to show proof of this collateral agreement OR of this secret bank account...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Ya know we've been trying to put this to rest for once and for all in another thread, there's NO PROOF that your Birth Certificate is a bond that is part of a secret account for 660,000 dollars in the Treasury, nor is it some sort of collateral note.

Who is "we"?

SO far outside of some really incomprehensible ramblings, and Youtube videos, noone has been able to show proof of this collateral agreement OR of this secret bank account...

Instead of telling us what isn't, maybe "we" could show some kind of proof of what the creation of dollars is backed by if not people ......

Gold? Nope
Silver? Nope
GDP? Nope

What ..... ?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

There's 50 someodd pages of discussion on all of this.. SO has discussed it ad nasueam in the OPPT thread, and it continues to be discussed.. (actually I think we're up to 60 pages now)

Not really a hard thread to find..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Why would you need 60 odd pages to explain what money is backed by?

ETA: Thanks for the invite but I'm not interested in the other thread or having a conversation about what money allegedly "isn't" backed by, I want to know what it IS backed by and since you seem to think you know the answer, this is as good a place as any to explain it to us.
edit on 19-2-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join