learn more

I Quit! The Forced Slavery of America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And I've already answered your question 3 times.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spqrenki
reply to post by jimmyx

Are we to be treated as children then? Are we as this advanced society too stupid not to buy a green hot dog? We need Government to tell us that eating the green hot dog will make us sick?

Amen!! It wouldn't take long of said guy selling tainted wieners before people quit putting them in their mouth. Especially with the internet open for everyone to share the info of the tainted hotdog guy on third street. I might misspell this but wasn't our economy designed to be "caveat emptor" buyer beware.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

As Mark Twain has stated - The hardest part of starting something is getting started. (probably not exact quote.)

My suggestion is to do as they do - using their own system to munipulate our judiciary process. Actually we would not manipulate the process but to take task to court.

Chris Hedges, a Pulitzer prize winning journalist, among 6 others plaintiffs filed a lawsuit against Barry for NDAA EO. Here is a link to the article with video.
Plaintiff Chris Hedges VS Barry - NDAA

WE THE PEOPLE should file a lawsuit against the Fed Reserve as well as Congress. Fed Reserve for the copious alliances in raping our financial future and against congress for deriliciton of duty. I am sure I could come up with the exact platform in a little research. It all begins with monumnetal step forward in making / being the change you want to see happen. Reminds me of Rosa Parks!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

And I've already answered your question 3 times.

Apologies. I can't find it. Could you direct me?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
reply to post by beezzer

As Mark Twain has stated - The hardest part of starting something is getting started. (probably not exact quote.)

My suggestion is to do as they do - using their own system to munipulate our judiciary process. Actually we would not manipulate the process but to take task to court.

Chris Hedges, a Pulitzer prize winning journalist, among 6 others plaintiffs filed a lawsuit against Barry for NDAA EO. Here is a link to the article with video.
Plaintiff Chris Hedges VS Barry - NDAA

WE THE PEOPLE should file a lawsuit against the Fed Reserve as well as Congress. Fed Reserve for the copious alliances in raping our financial future and against congress for deriliciton of duty. I am sure I could come up with the exact platform in a little research. It all begins with monumnetal step forward in making / being the change you want to see happen. Reminds me of Rosa Parks!

Now that sounds like a reasonable, viable solution.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spqrenki

It is not hard to quit. You just need to start your own business. You don't have to tell any of the ABC agency's if you stay in your local counties and pay tax on the parts you purchase up front. It is a hard go but a lot of people do this.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So your beef is really with your fellow Americans who whine because of tainted food or unsafe working conditions. The governmet is only giving people what they want. The squeaky wheel gets the gease ya know.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It does sound like a hell of a statement could be made by suing them. Better then my ideas, which I havent been able to come up with much besides wait for them to take from me and then fight for my rights. I had been wondering if it would be possible to send congress a bill for the money they are costing me with a notice they will be sent to collections in 30 days if not payed in full, but that was ment more as a sarcastic action.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

These are some of the reasons that make one feel better being from a developing nation where much of the grip of the government is not felt as much as in the US of A.

Despite that I can already feel the pain of working like a slave in my office cubicle, I bet it's getting there for us as well.

In a nutshell, the more developed your country is, the more shackles the government has on you.

Peace
edit on 17-2-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The true difficulty lies not in pointing problems in any given society. That's easy.

The true difficulty lies in finding viable solutions.

Interesting thread regardless.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Interesting because the way I see it, the majority of the population can't even point out the problem. We know the solution. Our founders gave us the solution. People just refuse to admit there's a problem.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The true difficulty lies in finding viable solutions.

Exactly, finding a solution, is like your ticket behind bars.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RagnarDanniskjold

To obtain such a notice it would need to be written in legal terms; then served via a process server to every member of the COTUS and POTUS. Hold them in contempt of the constitution because the shear process of taxation is in essence illegal. AGAIN with the right legal jargon this could be plausible for impeachment of all. Not neccessarily a lawsuit.

As the NDAA legal process ramps up....we shall see how deep the corruption runs.

Corporations pay lobbyist to push there agenda; the jack and jane of America need a lawyer to express their rights in court.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Interesting because the way I see it, the majority of the population can't even point out the problem. We know the solution. Our founders gave us the solution. People just refuse to admit there's a problem.

THAT was the answer I was looking for!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Here where I live, people do many things under the table to avoid a lot of the red tape you are talking about.

A group of people pooling together equipment for lawn care (mowers, trimmers, etc), using a pick-up truck and trailer to tow the stuff, and get their work through word of mouth, not actual advertising, and get paid in cash.

I have a step sister who runs a cleaning business, going in and cleaning houses for people with a couple of her friends, and again, it's all word of mouth and payment in cash. She does quite well for herself, and again avoids all the red tape.

I agree that it's unfortunate that in today's world it's become harder and harder for the average person to start up any kind of business. The red tape and start up costs mummifies them, to where they give up trying, or simply see it as impossible.

Speaking of Hot dog stands, there is a place near town that had an empty lot on the corner, and that's exactly what someone set up. They have a trailer and one of those kitchen trailers that you see at carnivals. They set up tents with tables, and of course they went and got a business license for it. The place is thriving. They sell tacos too now, hehehehe. But a lot of the locals stop there to grab lunch on days when the weather is fine.

Outside the city limits, here in the county where I live, you have people pulling up along side of the road, selling bags of boiled peanuts......or just junk. No one bothers them. Not the state troopers, sheriff deputies, etc. One is by a old little store that sells sodas, cigs, candy, etc, and they love it when people set up next to them, as more people are apt to stop there.

Of course I'm down here in SC.....life tends to be a lot more lax in my conservative state. A lot less nanny rules and laws.
edit on 17-2-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

you are right. You are not forced to work though. You can not work and become a bum. You are correct in that.

Just like if we had NO civilization and you chose no to work finding food and hunting you would starve, or if you refused to work making shelter and other amenities you would die of exposure.

You CAN leave and go into the forest to live off the land. You cant expect medicine, luxuries, and all sorts of things. You cant expect the free lifestyle of forest living in the civilized world either.....simple as that.

also, my dad got off a plane in the 70s and now is a successful business owner.....I know several immigrants who got off planes in the 80´s and 90´s and are all successful business owners. That still exists.....

You just have to work like a workaholic and bust your ass like a slave. You seem to not like living like that......

edit on 17-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

As yes but you missed the part where becoming a bum is illegal. Have you ever tried to sleep in your car or on a park bench? In a sense, if you want to avoid shackles, you are forced to work because being homeless means being arrested.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

As yes but you missed the part where becoming a bum is illegal. Have you ever tried to sleep in your car or on a park bench? In a sense, if you want to avoid shackles, you are forced to work because being homeless means being arrested.

I do not agree. No one is entitled to a house, car, wealth, and everything else that you are supposed to work for.

Try arguing that in a tribe and your ass is kicked out to fend for yourself......you work you eat, you dont you leave,.....

A bum can walk around freely in most places. There may be places that do not allow vagrants, but a little further down they are allowed. You CAN be a vagrant legally.

There is NO city or territory where it is illegal. There are SOME AREAS where it is. I cant sit on federal property to eat my lunch or skate board on private property....

edit on 17-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So we are a tribe then? A man may not be entitled to shelter, but should he not be at least entitled to sleep on the land his forefathers conquered? Society says no. As a homeless man, what are your options? Jail or a shelter.
edit on 17-2-2013 by spqrenki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I totally disagree with the premise of the OP and I think it's a victim position. YOU make your life what it is. Blaming the big bad government is a cop out and a victim stance.

I think it's an insult to people who actually DID live through slavery. If anything, people in this country are spoiled to the point that they complain about everything from what they eat to the job they choose. And they've got to blame it on SOMEONE.

You say you "quit". So quit already. You're free to do so. You can move to a country that better serves your needs, as a "slave".

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join