It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and Alex Jones Discuss The Nature Of Reality.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ahyaprobly

There's a whole other story to his appearance on CNN with Piers Morgan and it's worth looking at. He was really being harassed by goons. Anyway, some people need to get over themselves enough to accept that people have flaws and can be angry without it invalidating their work.

edit on 17-2-2013 by cyoshi because: Spelling correction.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

I think some of us live in a real world, sadly, the ones you see on TV live in a reality world.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Alex is not for everyone some people can't handle the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
Why would you even contemplate listening to these two discuss this topic especialy, you would have to be out your mind, Alex jones i used to listen to him but i found he made me angry like him and to me that is the wrong aproach as anger does create more anger i got off his ship a long time ago and im much happier getting info through other chanels other than angrywars o i mean info .

Well now that you see threw it you can make a better choice and not get so mad. Alex Jones is elementary, hes getting people started on their journey by targeting frustrated angry people. He and his gust seem to hold back on some truths because they are only presenting the rabbit hole, what seem far down the tunnel is not clear. Alex is a puppet, he has to be, he has no choice. When you get that big you are controlled to some degree.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Not really a fan of Alex but I believe Icke is on to something.

I firmly believe that there is more that meets the human eye and the world we humans visualize and perceive is not the end all be all for existence in the universe. This physical matter influenced 3rd dimensional density as we know it is only one aspect.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

I firmly believe that there is more that meets the human eye and the world we humans visualize and perceive is not the end all be all for existence in the universe. This physical matter influenced 3rd dimensional density as we know it is only one aspect.

What you write is true. However that is only the beginning of understanding wisdom.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I just think that the conspiracy is @ why did they make the david Icke Photo look like it has horns?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Its actually very scientific and was breaking scientific news like a month ago.

Sadly these two idiots have no business discussing it.

Every single human being has every business and right to discuss anything they like.

Whether you want to listen to them or not is your responsibility.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
David Icke is a lunatic. I used to think that he was only in this for the money, but I've come to realise that he actually believes the sh*t that he spouts off. He's a nutjob.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Over simplistic statement. Why do you think he's a lunatic? He's blown the lid of some amazing cover ups.
edit on 18-2-2013 by cyoshi because: Added ?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

No more nutty than believing in a book written over 2000 years ago and rewritten for the masses in order to control the masses 1700 years ago.
Theres no doubt there is more to reality than what we hear on the MSM or are told through history books, not that I believe everything Icke and Jones say, as I dont. But by the same token I also take the bible with the same grain of salt as I take what they're saying.
Seeing is believing and I have yet to see Jesus or God in person. Maybe one day I will.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras

Seeing is believing and I have yet to see Jesus or God in person. Maybe one day I will.

You will never see Jesus or God in 'person'.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Why not?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

reply to post by RMFX1

No more nutty than believing in a book written over 2000 years ago and rewritten for the masses in order to control the masses 1700 years ago.
Theres no doubt there is more to reality than what we hear on the MSM or are told through history books, not that I believe everything Icke and Jones say, as I dont. But by the same token I also take the bible with the same grain of salt as I take what they're saying.

I don't believe in the bible. It seems that you've taken a quick glance at my avatar and assumed that I'm christian because I'm sporting a picture of Jesus. Try reading the text.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Sorry Dude, I thought you were another God botherer.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I had to stop watching after 25 minutes because these guys are either 1) completely under the delusion which scripture says will be given to those who never learned to love the truth or 2)completely deceiving the populace purposely to believe the deception.

1. When you understand that the occult perceive a "god of forces", and understand that Daniel 11 states:

“The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place. He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. Instead of them, he will honor a god of forces; a god unknown to his fathers he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price. Daniel 11:36-38

What does Alex, a supposed Christian, state in this interview? That "there is this FORCE.....which doesn't contradict his faith, Christianity"

2. Alex Jones, a supposed Christian, states that many of Ickes prophecies have come true, which clearly means that some have failed. If even ONE prophecy does not come true, that prophet is a false prophet but yet Alex keeps pushing Icke's beliefs as if he is a man of truth.

3. Icke states that the human form was genetically altered to put us into "the hack" by these agent smiths and the writer of their hack, which keeps us from realising that there is a greater "global consciousness" in the universe and that "this information is all around you, it's everywhere" - which is pantheism clear and simple. 
So, with understanding that Gnostics view the Creator (the God of Heaven and Earth in Bible) as this mean demiurge who keeps us controlled and separate from the real universal consciousness, these two liars are simply selling you Gnosticism and occultism. 

Why the pushing of the belief that humanity was genetically altered? To get as many as possible to to along with the "agent smiths" and their occult science. The President of Iran stated in September in his UN speech that the Shi'ite Imam Mahdi will come with Jesus to end our oppression by the evil world leaders and to "open the gates of science and knowledge.....to revert the children of Adam back to their innate nature". That means genetic manipulation, so what Alex and Icke are doing is simply hard selling and implanting the desire for acceptance of such. These guys are as crooked as they come, and unless you truly think that the Shi'ites and occult hold the truth and therefore your Creator is actually the liar, then you will fall for the very thing that they seem to decry, their "manipulation of perception".

4. It's nothing more than the good cop /bad cop routine. They give you truths such as the existence of the "manipulation of perception", which is very valid, yet do the same to their listeners. They claim that science is discovering the truth of their beliefs, yet don't bother to point out that the "agent smiths" run all the science foundations. OF COURSE science will prove occultic beliefs because it is built on occultic LIES. Where do they tell listeners to look at the ScienceDaily website and see the occult branding in its logo? 

Good cops tell you what you want to hear and gain your trust, but good cops are working with the bad cops the entire time and unfortunately, the one arrested cannot usually perceive the manipulation. 

Scripture is so very clear:
For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.2 Thessalonians 2:7-11

It is tragic and only a sign of prophecy when a supposed Christian can stand up and declare the truth to be that Our Creator is actually a god of forces that is in all things, and equate the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to the mean demiurge of Gnostism which has put us into this "evil matter". Guys, they are lying to you. They have your trust only because they tell you some truth, but they also know that you are blind without Jesus.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by RMFX1

Sorry Dude, I thought you were another God botherer.

Haha, no problem. It's not the first time! Starred

edit on 18-2-2013 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

I hate Alex Jones Now I have a distaste for Mr Ick. Are we to beleive that we are living in the Matrix? Does that make God the 'User" or the" programmer". No it makes God imaginary. All these end time scenarios, if this was real, the "user or "writer of the code" could just hit that delete button and the screen goes black, for us all. Create a perfect world of love and happiness. BS. It's all BS. Just because you spread the BS in a different way, don't mean it aint still BS. It's BS. Hell, I can smell it from here, had to wipe some off my computer screen halfway thru that vid.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
In regards to the problem of the "size" of the simulation, and the amount of computing power required. What if the universe only exists when it's observed? What if somehow the simulation is suited to each of our perspectives, and only exists when there's an observer? That wouldn't require %1 of the power.

Just throwin it out there.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Interesting thoughts there, yes that would be a great data saving exercise wouldn't it? If it was a CPU based simulation, then not much space would be needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join