It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and Alex Jones Discuss The Nature Of Reality.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

I admit that my sweeping generalisations are unfounded opinions. Icke and Jones do not do the same.

At the end of the day, they have no evidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Too high profile I reckon, and who'd dare bring a lawsuit against that pair? Too much evidence and it's all held safely in various servers around the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

I think they have plenty. I mean c'mon Jones is hardly wrong about the militarization of the US and Icke was right about Jimmy all along. That's just a fraction of documents and papers they have stashed away. Probably helps them stay alive.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

Have you ever seen Slumdog Millionaire? The basic plot is that this guy goes on who wants to be a millionaire and wins the top prize, despite having no education at all, while doctors and lawyers had gone on and nobody had won the million up until that point. He was interrogated by the police and he explains how he knew the answers to the questions, because he picked them up by being in the right place at the right time, like which person is on the US $100 bill.

If you move in the right circles, you can pick up information which is "common knowledge" among that circle while the rest of the population is ignorant.

For instance, I've been following an operation yewtree thread on a British anonymous imageboard, and a few people have successfully identified the upcoming celebrities who would next be questioned, based on rumours and knowledge they've picked up from their friends, mostly taxi drivers and security guards and other "low profile" people who are in close proximity to stars. Hell, there are posts on the internet about Ian Watkins allegedly being a child molester which are years and years old.

Just because Icke knew what was going on somewhere at some point, does not mean that he can make fantastic claims about anything with no evidence and say "I'm right all the time so I must be right about this."

If a London taxi driver told you that XXX is the next celebrity nonce to be arrested, then a week later it turned out he was right, then the same taxi driver told you that the queen was an alien, would you believe him?
edit on 17-2-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

and Icke was right about Jimmy all along

Icke was just repeating the rumors that were circulating around the BBC in the 70s and 80s , he was a sports presenter for the BBC so had access to all the inside gossip .

After calling the royals reptilians calling Savile a Peodo was small beans .

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

Were they foaming at the mouth as they discussed!!!

LMAO

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Ha Ha good points there......I still find it all interesting though.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
If a London taxi driver told you that XXX is the next celebrity nonce to be arrested, then a week later it turned out he was right, then the same taxi driver told you that the queen was an alien, would you believe him?

XXX ? I've never heard of this person. What are the charges I wonder...

I have heard about the queen being an alien though.

Interesting stuff, do you know this taxi drivers name? sounds like he should have his own show, but I've never heard of him.

hmm

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
What are the charges I wonder...

Noncery in the first degree, public noncing, being a part of an organised nonce ring, naughty noncery and noncerific endangerment.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What a conundrum . God creates the Universe, occupies a body on Earth, and thinks he's in a simulation!

I guess he's partly right.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by DaTroof

Its actually very scientific and was breaking scientific news like a month ago.

Sadly these two idiots have no business discussing it.

Agreed.

It makes me wonder if 'somebody' put them up to this to discredit valid scientific theories.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think after his appearance on Piers Morgan it's going to be hard for most people to take Alex Jones seriously anymore. Even people who agree with most of what he said (a group to which I do not belong), his behavior was so irrational that he lost pretty much any credibility he once had. Anyone who believes in something so strongly that they are unable to have a civilized conversation is not worth listening to, at least in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Oh dis gun b gud.

I'm only 4 minutes in, but already AJ is guilty of misunderstanding and misreporting as well as obfuscating the sources of his topics so others can't go directly there.

The thing is, when the MSM takes a scientific issue and misunderstands it, then reports it, most people will read it with disinterest and go "oh, that's interesting."

When AJ takes a scientific issue and misunderstands it, then reports it, most of his listeners tend to be more malleable in a psychological sense than MSM readers. That's dangerous.

Finally, dear Americans: PLEASE LEARN TO PRONOUNCE OUR NAMES JESUS IT'S SAH-VIL NOT SIR-VEE-ILL.

Oh my god, is that how it is pronounced? Oh Jesus help me god I've been saying it incorrectly for so long! Oh no, oh please "lawd," please say it isn't true. All those years learning French, wasted. Good god life is grim. But thank you lord that you sent an Englishman to teach me very ironically how to properly pronounce the French surname Saville. Oh *%#@ me, I think I will still kill myself, for having offended the dignity of so many Brits who have the French surname Saville. Lord I don't deserve your mercy, but please forgive me for mis-pronouncing SAH-VIL, though I do not deserve your tender graces. I pray this in your name, AAAAHHHHH-men.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

Saville

It only has one L.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Saville

It only has one l.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

LOOK WHAT JESUS DID.

ROFLMFAO

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Ha! Dispo, you are awesome.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I love you too babes.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I enjoyed listening to both of them. They both had some very good points. Thank you very much for posting the video and information cyoshi.

Blessings to you

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Thank you!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join