It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and Alex Jones Discuss The Nature Of Reality.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
David Icke appears at around 5 minutes into the video.

I thought it would be worth posting this video. Alex Jones and David Icke discuss the nature of reality following scientific reports that we may be living in a reality simulation. This conclusion was reached after cosmic rays were observed snapping back into some kind of lattice, as if following a plan. Fascinating discussion.

edit on 17-2-2013 by cyoshi because: Grammer.

Link from Wired magazine UK

Link from New Scientist UK
edit on 17-2-2013 by cyoshi because: Added two links under video.

There are a lot of derogatory comments and views out there about David Icke and Alex Jones. I'll post two links
bellow and I strongly suggest you make up your own minds. There are those out there who would steer you away so as not to rock the boat, with the purpose of keeping you from seeking and figuring things out for yourself.

Alex Jones radio show podcasts. Ad free.

David Icke Headlines.
edit on 17-2-2013 by cyoshi because: Added two more links.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
"Scientific reports"

Sounds super ****ing official.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Why would you even contemplate listening to these two discuss this topic especialy, you would have to be out your mind, Alex jones i used to listen to him but i found he made me angry like him and to me that is the wrong aproach as anger does create more anger i got off his ship a long time ago and im much happier getting info through other chanels other than angrywars o i mean info .

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Its actually very scientific and was breaking scientific news like a month ago.

Sadly these two idiots have no business discussing it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The problem as I see it is both Jones and Icke have lost their grip on reality so any discussion they have on reality will not be based in reality .
The title did make me grin though

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Oh dis gun b gud.

I'm only 4 minutes in, but already AJ is guilty of misunderstanding and misreporting as well as obfuscating the sources of his topics so others can't go directly there.

The thing is, when the MSM takes a scientific issue and misunderstands it, then reports it, most people will read it with disinterest and go "oh, that's interesting."

When AJ takes a scientific issue and misunderstands it, then reports it, most of his listeners tend to be more malleable in a psychological sense than MSM readers. That's dangerous.

Finally, dear Americans: PLEASE LEARN TO PRONOUNCE OUR NAMES JESUS IT'S SAH-VIL NOT SIR-VEE-ILL.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

I will give this a watch in a bit. I certainly love the topic matter
However I don't have a high opinion of Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

Thanks for posting, I'll watch later. Programmed reality is a very interesting topic. And, like any other theory someone comes up with, there will be plenty of evidence to back it up. That is also the nature of reality, what we look for we will find, the mind or minds that believe that theory will bring into their universe proof that it is real (and by doing so may actually prove programmed reality).

There are quite a few other threads on this topic here at ATS. Jones and Icke should have a fascinating go at it. Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
mr m16 icke and mr cia jones just repeat what they read on science sites

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hi yes I do think they did a marvelous job of discussing it. As for the low opinions of Alex......well I think he's a great activist and is doing a great job. I understand he's not for everybody.

edit on 17-2-2013 by cyoshi because: Spelling.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

As for the low opinions of Alex......well I think he's a great activist and is doing a great job. I understand he's not for everybody.

I support being a Conspiracy Theorist. I support questioning authority. I don't support spreading disinformation, and he does that too much for my liking.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
@ 25:00

Icke talks about divide and rule. Oh lawd the irony.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I've added a couple of links under the video.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

Those links do not support anything Jones or Icke infer from them. They offer a backdrop to their delusions, nothing more.

Another thing to remember is that when something is published in a popsci journal, it becomes a lie, even if it's true.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

Fair comment, I listen to Alex Jones because he is a great activist.....hell who's perfect? I understand if his anger dings you off a bit mate, but I don't find myself angry. Anyway, this is an issue he addresses himself live on air. We've been hearing a much calmer Alex lately.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

I fail to see how the issue of their delusion is that clear cut myself.......I can see they've done a lot of good.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Utterly ridiculous to suggest those two are a part of the establishment, just the kind of thing a spook might like to spread.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

To start with, they have absolutely no evidence. They are saying things that they are inferring from the world around them, things which are open to many different interpretations.

For example, Icke claims that the bloodlines control the world. If we accept that as true for a minute, which is doubtful itself, he then goes on to claim that this is because they're the instruments of the programmers. Alternatively, are they in charge of the world because their ancestors were in the right place at the right time to make money, and then through the generations they've used that money to make more money?

They take the conclusions of some scientific papers, which they don't reference, and then describe the findings out of context, which is that reality isn't real. They then claim that this means there is an evil programmer who made the world. Do you see how those two statements are non sequiteur? One does not follow the other, they do not support each other, they are mutually exclusive, but they use one to support the other in a never ending circle of faulty logic.

This goes back to what I said earlier, about AJ listeners being, in general, more psychologically malleable than the general population. Telling mentally impaired and unhinged people that reality is all a lie and everyone is out to get them and basically making things up with no evidence and presenting it as fact, while describing yourself as a messiah of sorts is bloody stupid and dangerous.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Icke got over his messiah complex a long time ago......As for the listeners and their mental state; well that is a very unscientific and sweeping statement too. I run a successful business in the IT industry and live a happy stable life, yet I listen two the two 'unscientific clowns' and benefit. I also like real scientific discussions but not at the expense of what imaginative and excitable people have to say.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

jones has been caught out as being owned and how do u think icke gets away with publishing the stuff he does with no law suites against him

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join