It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avoiding the "Friend Zone"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Not always true...I married my best friend 9 years ago, and we've been married ever since, and will be for many, many years to come. The transition was much easier than you'd think... Of course, chances are, the tables were turned, and she was in MY friendzone, for a bit....but either way, the transition isn't unheard of.....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

No, it's not unheard of, however it's much easier for a woman to be un-friend-zoned than it is for a man. People are stubborn creatures. Normally you'll hear how a man gets set in his ways, but I've come to find that Women are the most set in their ways. Even if a guy says he has a "type", he'll deviate from it often, where you'll see a woman complain about how men always treat her bad, yet she always goes for the same kind of guy. I'm sure there's some evolutionary explanation for it,but I don't know what it is.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
another thing I should add. ALCOHOL, this will help you get out of the friend zone and into the "in" zone

I see a lot of guys need help in this department and I can tell because im a pro.
For a small fee I can be your wingman for the night and teach you how to get rid of all that stupid crap that is obviously not working.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Sounds like a million dollar idea, you sir are an entrepreneur. Imagine, a team of trained wingmen who, for a fee, will go out with you and give support. Sounds like the plot of a romantic comedy, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch

Sounds like a million dollar idea, you sir are an entrepreneur. Imagine, a team of trained wingmen who, for a fee, will go out with you and give support. Sounds like the plot of a romantic comedy, doesn't it?

Romantic comedy? Couldn't tell ya, never actually sat through one. Which brings me to my next word of advice, if you are more than 30min into a romantic comedy and you are not in- you are doing it wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Ha! Yeah, ain't that the truth?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join