It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adoptive Mom's 'Newborn' Photo Shoot With 13-year-old Son Goes Viral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF
I hope he has thick skin.

Speaking of that, here's our beautiful new baby getting circumcised. Isn't he just the cutest thing!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The only thing "wrong" with this is the number of adults here who judge this as a big deal, creepy or disturbing. What's wrong with you? There's nothing wrong about taking precious pictures of your newly adopted child... except your attitudes, IMO.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I dunno, depending on the kid's personality, it may be a big plus as opposed to a big minus. Life is what we make of it and he may hold the memory near and dear. The other kids at school may accept it as a good thing, they surprise us at times.

It was something done out of love and true love is never wrong. ...there's a lot wrong with the "not so true" type, but the true type, never wrong.

Congratulations on your adoption young man, may your new family provide you with all the love and support that children should have

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nah, I think its weird as in... I wouldnt do it personally. For the kid? If he was all for it.. more power to em! Im sure he loved the attention and recognition. One thing for sure... he has a PROUD mama, regardless of his age at adoption.... and I love to see that.

At my baby shower for my 7 yr old.. my SIL organized a "belly cast party"... now, see how weird you think THIS is??
My kids are completely skeeved out by the belly cast.. which to me is always a plus!
www.proudbody.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join