It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Game Portrays Dorner as Hero

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenManXphile

nah buddy your ok you didnt come off in any wrong shed of light i actually really like what you have contributed to this post unlike me who kept going after the fishermans hook lol oh well im only human
edit on 17-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: mispelling

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenManXphile
reply to post by GRS1234

getting mad just delays the process. anyone happen to know the names of the devs involved? perhaps we can open a communication with them and ask them what their point was. it would be more productive than us all simply talking about how awful it is. maybe we can change their minds overtime and solve this problem a little bit.

this part right here made me jump with joy another star for you lol good job see if people just knew how to communicate like this (i included) jesus christ good job im friending you

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234

as am i. im guilty of seeing red about this stuff sometimes too. but we gotta always take a step back and find out what the problem really is. it isnt the mod. its the thought that compelled someone to make it. fix the unsavory state of mind that came up with this, you fix the problem, plus future ones.

we cant get there by dreaming of maiming people we dont agree with lol!

took me a long time and a lot of thinking to learn that. but i still do it too like we all do.

thanks for the great first convo guys!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

np check you messages when you get a chance

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I dunno guys,

I'm having a hard time killing arnie. I mean I pick up as much ammo as I can, go see charlie in the back room, he wants to talk, then I go get as much kfc as I can get..

but arnie is too powerful.

I think I might need to cheat. It's the only way this can work.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

anyone happen to know the names of the devs involved?

www.youtube.com...

I think you might need two whole bibles however.

The evil is strong with this one. He has .. no soul...
edit on 17-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

well were gonna need the pope then ill call the vatican right away ahhh crap he just steped down..... this is gonna be bad lol

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234

well were gonna need the pope then ill call the vatican right away ahhh crap he just steped down..... this is gonna be bad lol

Well if nothing else, this thread has done one thing!

Put me in touch with freedoom and doombuilder. I spent many hours many years ago trying to make maps for doom and duke, but the engine and map editor at the time would crash on me for map errors and I didn't have the patience to fix what I couldnt find.

doombuilder is brilliant.

So .. it's no surprise people are making silly maps like the dorner game. But the potential for a decent map/game based on something entirely different is there.

I mean, minecraft has a huge culture behind it, and the graphics are purposely lame. With the ease this thing can create a map, I am surprised I've not seen more.

I was racking my brain with something to do this weekend.. visual studio, asp, sql, virtual machines running web servers, all bored me endless.. haha but the past few hours going over simple tuts for doombuilder has got me...

so in the madness of the world there is still some spark of light...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

lol love your enthusiasm madness is the proper word i need to check the software out myself since you say its so easy im done entertaining this thread GL with it guys
edit on 17-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234
reply to post by forgetmenot

and yes this is more disgusting than gta even though its a bad game for youth in developement because where is the FING HONOR FOR THE ONES HE KILLED why make a fing mod over this its really appauling

edit on 16-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

now i do agree with you on one thing and thats the Streisand Effect right back to glamorizing ty you made a self refuting arguement pal as did i what you gonna do about it though its called life and karma

I have to agree, 17 years old is still too young for this kind of thing. 17 year olds should be in school, learning grammar and punctuation... and capitalization... and critical thinking... God this is depressing.

Personally, I am glad this was made. Even if it is just a Doom wad, I think the story needs *more* exposure, not less. I think it needs to be talked about more. Just like other incidents of police corruption and foul play. The "stop talking about it and it will go away" attitude is childish at best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join