It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the clues and prewarned everyone about the meteorite blast on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The recent meteorite blast that injured so many was located near the same location as Tunguska. I looked at the sesimic data in 2011 and saw a trend that was similar to what happened in early 1900's.

I am not trying to be all like look at me, look at me....but seriously I predicted this take a look for yourself

Because of this I predicted another Tunguska event soon and sure enough it happened yesterday.Here is the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nasa link:

[url=http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130215.html]http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130215.html[/ur l]

I am a highly aware person who has studied and very knowledgeable in natural disasters, that is how I have concluded that I was able to predict this. The clues were present, and I put them together. Now its time to keep searching for the next clue.
edit on 16-2-2013 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What do you think is the correlation, precursor to an asteroid? I may be missing something

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

I am not exactly sure. But I saw the correlation between earthquakes in early 1900's then tunguska to earthquakes today and then meteorite blast yesterday

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Also I did read the other thread and am wondering what you think is causing the pull? seriously asking no sarcasm intended.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

thats a legitmate question. But based on what I am saying it should be something that happened 100 years ago too....

maybe a comet or something that is in a 100 year orbital.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It is a very interesting theory I think I will see what I can find on the net as far as possible correlations, will let you know.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Stop having a conversation with yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Where is the 7.0 san fran quake we were promised?

I believe that there will be a 7.0 earthquake in the next year in San Francisco and I believe that within a short time we will know more about this "object" that is causing unusual patterns in our planet

edit on 16-2-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So, is this some sort of Fukushima comet or am I missing the Japan connection?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I am a highly aware person

then why did you post this in the japan forum?

i'll check out yer other thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Interesting thread! Although you may want to have it moved to a different forum. ;0)

Yesterday, while reading all about the comet, I kept thinking to myself do earthquakes & meteorites happen close together, time wise.

The question has lingered with me today.

I know we've had the Solomon Island quakes.

I've been thinking we're (the world) due for a doozy as far as an Earthquake or something BIG.
But this thinking could be influenced by my tin foil hat being wrapped around my head too tight and spending too much time on ATS.

But I've had this curious feeling for a while and your thread rang some bells for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I am not trying to be all like look at me, look at me...

Yes you are.

I predicted this...

2 years ago?

take a look for yourself

I did. You correlate the Japan quake with 100 year old quakes up to the Tunguska event. Your thread is abut earthquakes, not comets (or whatever).

Now you are claiming you predicted a Tunguska event two years ago. Nice reach...

If you had said, I predict another comet within two years almost as bad as Tunguska...

But you didn't. This is what you stated:

I believe that there will be a 7.0 earthquake in the next year in San Francisco and I believe that within a short time we will know more about this "object" that is causing unusual patterns in our planet.

"I believe" you missed the quake entirely (that was your prediction in a thread about quakes). The "object causing unusual patterns in our planet?" Oh, thats the "belief" or "prediction"?

Hey, as long as you think so. I'm game, do you have a following or temple with an altar where we can worship you?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
The recent meteorite blast that injured so many was located near the same location as Tunguska.

In much the same way that England is "near the same location" as Greece.

oh wait, it isnt.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I've checked out the other thread.

Sorry, OP, just don't see it.

Perhaps you could brush up on your warning skills, they are extremely vague.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is silly .. Tunguska is almost the distance from Chelyabinsk as the united states is wide ...

Not only that but Scientists weren't aware of Tunguska for almost 20 years.. local tribes were however.. There also WAS NO seismic data for the Tunguska event from 1908 ... they estimated it would probably be about 5.0 .. but everything they know is just conjecture from what they got from witnesses who survived and from the size of the affected area .. So there can't be any correlation.. do you know that the earth gets hit by Meteors this big every hundred years or so? so also not shocking.. Russia is HUGE

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

There are these big dome thingies in the tundra there and sometimes the open and rise from the ground and blast meteors and sometimes they are wrong and just blast and that is what happens!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You should get yourself one of these.

edit on 17-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Asteroid/Meteor, two entirely different things.

You linked a NASA report in the OP. They had nothing to do with one another....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
The recent meteorite blast that injured so many was located near the same location as Tunguska. I looked at the sesimic data in 2011 and saw a trend that was similar to what happened in early 1900's.

I am not trying to be all like look at me, look at me....but seriously I predicted this take a look for yourself

Because of this I predicted another Tunguska event soon and sure enough it happened yesterday.Here is the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nasa link:

[url=http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130215.html]http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130215.html[/ur l]

I am a highly aware person who has studied and very knowledgeable in natural disasters, that is how I have concluded that I was able to predict this. The clues were present, and I put them together. Now its time to keep searching for the next clue.

My god this post is conceited.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm confused here.

Where's the mention of the meteor?

Do people blindly respond to egoism with praise these days or what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join