It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADRIEN BRONER VS GAVIN REES NEW YORK CITY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
just a small thread to wish gavin who is a friend of mine for over 20 years all the best out in america with this world title fight i know he will give it is best
its also nice to see all of wales cheering him on

edit on 16-2-2013 by darknewt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Such a violent sport but if you want to get your head bashed in for a living I suppose that's your choice.

I hope they both survive without any tramatic injury.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hi sir.
I figured this would be a good time for me to add my first post here to ATS after years of lurking.
I've worked two or three of Adrian's first pro fights here in Cincy. It should be a great fight both of the fighters are young, hungry, and talented! Sadly I'm working tonight at my full time job and won't be able to watch the fight.

And since I'm an official of the sport I only wish that both of the kids get home safely win or lose.

Stay safe all!
Rick

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
hope rees wins but i recon broner on points

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

That is awesome. I am watching the fight now announcements now. I hope he beats Broner. Broner is a rare talent, he will be hard to beat.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Adrian Broner is the future of the sport. He is an incredible athlete. He hits very hard and combines the styles of Floyd Mayweather and Roy Jones. He battered Gavin Rees in the end and Lockett did the right thing. It seemed that Rees would have preferred to go out on his shield but safety first was the right option by his coach. Broner is very big for the weight and I believe in the future he will move up in weight seemlesly and will clean out junior welter and welter

new topics

top topics

join