It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Meteor shot down by UFO's?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The dirt on the screen seems to be moving at the same speed as the missle.
Keep your eye on the dirt.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
OK so the first bumpmap video is pretty convincing there is a mark on the windscreen (windshield in US English) and is a good explanation.
But the second one has no such mark and you can still see the "missile".
So now I'm really confused!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

No one is saying that every video shown on the internet and TV used CGI, I have only found 2 videos that show these "orbs" or "missile", the one you've seen on the OP and one other where the only orb I see is coming from above the meteor. Please explain why only 1 video shows this alleged projectile? Or show me other videos with this same projectile please?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

This is also what i observed. I've been trying to invert the original video, bumpmap it, and clearly the "missile", is something on the windshield, which passes thru the meteorite. As you mentioned, watch how the dirt blobs on the windshield is moving at the same speed. I'll try to put a clip up later today.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The problem I'm having with the lens flare theory is this. How can you have a lens flare in the OP's clip when there is no lens flare in the original clip? The OP's clip seems to be just a zoom of the original with the light inverted.
So we're seeing this...

When we're really looking at this...

Same road, same tree line, same timing, same dirt on the lens. Same clip. I've gone through a lot of them and it's the only one that matches perfectly. www.youtube.com...

Moving forward,

So how can this be a lens flare which only appears once a zoom is done on the original footage

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

There are lens-flare in both videos. It just looks odd when its a clip from a zoomed in part of another video. It's kinda like quoting people out of context.

This is the full picture.

About the "object that is shot into" the meteorite. If you look carefully in the video, you can clearly see it's a piece of road-kill on the windshield. Follow the 3 dots on the screen.

The center object vanishes in later frames, and strangely enough it has a different bumped angle than the other "smears". The two "smears" on the windshield, the upper and the left, clearly has a black-to-white shade, although the center object is opposite, is has a white-to-black shade. Don't know if this is due to video-compression, or another lens-artifact i am unaware of.
edit on 19/2/2013 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

There are lens-flare in both videos.

I'm referring to the "missile flare". It is not in both videos, only in the zoomed one which seems odd to me. In fact, I'm almost leaning towards CGI unless someone can reproduce it the same way. From what I've learned about interpolation and mars pictures, I find it hard to believe we can see ejecting matter from the meteor as it explodes. Considering, the camera never saw it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm agreeing with others. Certainly don't believe it to be CGI. I don't have flying flip (no pun intended) on what it is, but definitely don't believe it to be that.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

that is all very funny and that, but our OWN technology never actually saw the larger meteor coming in until a few amateur cameras picked it up!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join