It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Meteor shot down by UFO's?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

That's cool.

You can see it approach the meteor from behind, then go through at which pieces then blow out the front of the meteor....

How fast was it travelling? Does any country even have missiles capable of travelling at that speed? If not then it is either CGI, which I doubt, or very real...

And very cool.

edit: Arghh, it could be lens flare as the object that seems to go through the meteor travels along a straight path. Still, lens flares can be cool, lol.
edit on 17-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This was NOT a meteor, it was a flare set off by a local group of boy scouts out on a camping exercise to attain the 'wild bear cub' badge. Apparently the leader set off too many flares which caught in the easterly siberian wind that night (check weather.com) drafted them high up and across the Siberian plane. I just wonder when this paranoia will stop???

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

We do sadly its called the human race

I think we will destroy our own planet before any

asteroid or comet/meteor

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I think we should of done this to the asteroid that just past on the 15th feb

obviously when it had no chance of fragmenting and hitting us now

as in 2080 it is said it will impact with earth anyway

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
the whole thing is CGI

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It looks perfectly normal to me. The force unleashed upon exploding will send pieces all over. I cannot see any signs of this object being shot down. Physics and nature ftw!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

After four years of Photography and Cinema at OSU. I will tell you I that I never had lens flares or dirt in my photos. Dirt... usually doesn't show up except as dust on the negative during printing and it is so small you can barely see the speck as a white spot on the immage. Dirt doesn't show up as brown or round. Most dirt is usually a small hair type image and it is white on the photo. Lens flares wouldn't look like orbs anways, they look like arcs. The photo does look odd.
edit on 17-2-2013 by frugal because: sp

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If there was a rocket, it would have a trail coming from a completely differemnt side than that of the meteorite. Nothing suggests UFOs or even rocket launched at it.. shot down by UFOs? Where didyou get that?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

It's CGI you nutters

Compilation of at least 6 videos, can you see those objects here?

www.liveleak.com...

Do me a favour and stop already, you are nothing but imbibers to the CGI proponents

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I was wondering when the UFO theories would start rolling in. A bit late but here nevertheless. I do beleive Earth has been visited and all that but I dont think on this occasion Ailens shot down this metorite. It was not much of a threat on a Global Extinction Level Event. or ELE as was referred to in the film Deep Impact!
I suspect had it been so then yes we may have seen intervention. But not today. Or as Ivanova would say

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

My minion opinion is that there seems to be something to approach it from behind and the left side. The clarity of the said "original" imagery is too low of a quality to actually view anything precisely around it. It would take photoshop to alter contrast levels to see if there is plausibility to a UFO hitting said rock from the sky.

I have also read and spoken to many that know for sure that if a nuclear bomb were to be launched against any nation that "ETs" would interject to stop the desimation of the fallout.

****Disclaimer: I am just a mouth piece. I hold no special degree in space dynamics, cosmology, NEOS, astrology and any other certification of affirmentioned specialized subject as above; such as PHD, AD or BD related to said subject will never recieve a star from a Phage.******

link   
duplicate post pls delete
edit on 17-2-2013 by mcsandy because: tech error

link   
dup post pls delete
edit on 17-2-2013 by mcsandy because: duplicate post

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Either someone has a very strong point to get across using the same words, or there's been a technical error here

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Dup post....definately tech problem.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Here's another one.

Ancient asteroid strike in Australia "changed face of earth"

(Reuters) - A strike from a big asteroid more than 300 million years ago left a huge impact zone buried in Australia and changed the face of the earth, researchers said on Friday.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There's no such thing as coincidence. Only a designed plan.

That Meteor was intercepted, proofs in the pudding.

Why were there initial reports of the interception if it never happened?

And those Cosmospheres are REAL too, you can guarantee the Russians were aware of its impending strike.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Yep, definitely lens flare

original image from video:

Color inverted image from video:

or

ufos have a new cloaking type device that disguises them to look like lens flares.

Thx for identifying this for other people, as Phage was stating but you provided pics. But I do see what appears to be something shooting through the meteor from behind and blowing smaller fragments out the other side (front). The thought crosses my mind of satellites with missiles on-board. Instead of a head on or side impact, they launch in space accelerating very quickly with less friction in the upper atmosphere, then shooting through a meteorite from behind breaking it into smaller fragments to burn up, and whatever debris may be left would impact smaller area, with smaller and less debris, causing less damage upon impact.

That is just my theory on how it could be shot down and as to how they may do it. But to me it looks like and sounds like a meteorite burning up in the atmosphere. Either way, some very very amazing video and photos of this event. I love the angle where it's coming straight at you, going from a tiny tiny bright star to a massive trail of smoke, blinding fire, and sonic booms.

edit on 2/17/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Good post! I think they help us in more situations than we can ever really know. Mayan artifacts showed aliens in small space craft, diverting astroids from heading toward earth. These artifacts were hidden in a vault in the mexican museum for over 80 years. It looks real to me

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm sure i heard the other day that they say there is no know record of anyone being killed by/as a result of a meteor strike in written history. I think that's amazing! Perhaps some other beings are looking after us.
edit on 17-2-2013 by 11I11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join