It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD:SATAN:JESUS:WE:CHOICE:LIFE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
GOD : SATAN : JESUS

In the beginning there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 All things were made by him, and nothing was made without him.

So in beginning there was nothing at all.
Lets go from there to here,
- God Created Jesus
- God created Satan
- God created temptations for jesus
- God sended satan to temptate jesus

Wich one will prevail.

God created heaven
God created hell
God created souls

God gave men (and woman
) souls
God gave men free will.

God sended guides, aka tutorials what o do and how to behave so not go to hell and same vice versa how to get to hell.

If there was a word from god first, then only is up to us where we will go.

Maybe hell and heaven is only choices we make through life.

If every man have a soul. Then our soul is untouched at birth. (except if we allowed to rebirth, even then rule apply.)
Our soul change a state of more light or more darkness. We change our soul at way we act and live and see all around us. Everybody is seen a good men and bad men, a men who glow godness or badnes, good or evil, purity or demonic energy, weall project what we choose, we project what we are, we project our choices, we project our inner self a soul, a energy we choose, a heaven or hell ticket.

There is ultimate separation of two ultimate perspective, a separation of two ultimate only two diference in souls, a good or bad.

Devilish people, who act and embrace hell demonic way, they go to hell.
That demonic way is not neceseary a killers, rapers etc. Primal of demonics is our inner self, let say a people who do,not regret, or people who does not do right thing, or more actual deceptive people, and who think one, and say other thing, with bitter smilish evilish face.

Opposite is people, who do right things, say what they really have on heart and mind, a people with good sooul, a people with good actions, or nonactions, restrain, and rightneus way.

Those above is two ultimate things, patterns, wich sty through thousands years and religions, beliefs, and facts.

God is all.
Jesus is a man
Devil is a woman.
Or opposite.

I was not of much believer or religious.
Im sure, god, satan, and jesus and rest of them are there somewhere.
But im not believer in them, i want to be, but there is too much injustice on innocents people.
I do not support that, death, of specially babies and children.

I believe in people, i believe people can change, i believe in good people, in people of justice, i believe in peoples power to do good for eachother, in any needed way.

I believe goo, truthful, and justice people are there outthere somewhere, in my whole life i find couple of them, to be correct maybe 3 people.

All i want to say, we are angels and demons, we the people, we support both sides we acomplis, we choose both sides one or another.
And what is sad, if is to believe in revelations, we even then in other life, afterlife, as souls or whatever, we will fight one another again. I hope not. Let separate us above, and live in our own community, in hell or heaven in peace.

I wanted to say something more but i forgot

Regards,
me

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ah, the sins of syntax. Where's Levi!? lol

Free will (in this dimension) will always have deterministic probabilities associated with every decision - "we are as free as a Queen on a chess board" you might say - yet we still haven't separated ourselves from the Game/Board. If you want Free Will you must fight tooth and nail to get the Hell outta this spiritual labyrinth we are currently suffocating in.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

In the beginning there was the Word.

So in beginning there was nothing at all.

Are these two not in conflict?

God sended guides, aka tutorials what o do and how to behave so not go to hell and same vice versa how to get to hell.

Various versions of them apparently. His early draft included a tutorial on how to kill non-believers and marry your rape victims.

Maybe hell and heaven is only choices we make through life.

Well since we are talking about 'maybe'. Maybe God exists and the Bible has nothing to do with "him".

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wwwchronos

There is a whole to read here and it is good too bad you forgot whatelse you wanted to say!
Do you think in the future these ideas of god and such could come to represent concepts
such as:
God could represent the concept of life itself, time, gravity, nature and so on and so forth
Satan of course death among other things (Cyborgnetics?)
Jesus maybe humanity and peace and emotions like love and such.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
one can see by your opening remarks that "god" is responsible for all. for the total shebang/existence. he made all the rules. he made all the goodies and the baddies and the impulses they must obey to feel "comfortable". he is responsible for all sin and the demonic behaviour of satan. i think its ecclesiastes that mentions "to everything there is a season". so evil will have its day and good will be before that and after that. freewill is an oxymoron..consider what you like or dislike intensely and change to its opposite with ease. you cannot. its all gods fault, after all. we did not exist until he fashioned us from clay and installed our behaviour. but here's the crunch!

god is a concept in your mind. so who you're gunna call?

there is only yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

Yes. Thats is included in my post. Not written, but supporting thesis as far as we kniw about it.

Also, there is included theory about god come from human soul, as satan is come throught human soul, such first humans or whatever. Basicly i confirmed, how gods and satans, angels and demons are humans it self, or to be correct their souls driver by lifes choices toward last ultimate choice and result.

I tried to summarise what i think in most simple and correct manner i can.
edit on 16-2-2013 by wwwchronos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwwchronos

Devil is a woman.

Damn them women!

Sentence them all to an afterlife of where there are NO SHOES.

edit on 16-2-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Do not necesseary quote bible, bible stories u can find in various writings through thousands years folclore religions myths and legends and various stories.
God does not have fingers in bible, but bible has something wit history of god, and other books too.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason

Devil is a woman.

Damn them women!

Knew something was up with them all this time. Now we know.

edit on 16-2-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

you will be suprised how funny it is. And maybe it is true, im sure it is.
Through all history the bad player is woman, by woman, of woman.
Everything is working toward one path on one way. And cause of opposite is woman, from garden of eden, toward universe in our solar system. Whole world whole planets as we know, rotating in one way, but womens planet venus is rotating opposite. Hhaha

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Do not necesseary quote bible, bible stories u can find in various writings through thousands years folclore religions myths and legends and various stories.
God does not have fingers in bible, but bible has something wit history of god, and other books too.]

You just quoted the Bible but now you are telling US "don't quote the Bible".

Whats up with that?

The Word of God has NOTHING in common with folklore, religion, myths, and legends.

Obviously you have God and religion confused.

They have NOTHING in common.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The word of God also has nothing to do with the Bible.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

God does not have fingers in bible, but bible has something wit history of god, and other books too.]

You just quoted the Bible but now you are telling US "don't quote the Bible".

Whats up with that?

The Word of God has NOTHING in common with folklore, religion, myths, and legends.

Obviously you have God and religion confused.

They have NOTHING in common.

I was not said that. I did not mean that.
I sad, do not quote Neceseary only bible.

If, u want research, u can here on ats and with google find amlot of things, stories, where u can find such stories, only with different names, different time, different continents etc. If u are willing to search a little, u will find how there is a lot of connection with god, bible, myths, stories, and legends, folklore etc.
For start, research constantine, first and second vatican councile, gaia, norse and greek gods, spiritualism, ghosts, spirits, demons, myth of creation, myth by engineiring etc

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

The word of God also has nothing to do with the Bible.

No, at least classiclal perspective of god.
If u for example put human soul in place of god, and final choice of last two. Then looks how god have something with bible and other books with such ancient stories. Or if u god define as some goodwilling engenier who created humans. Or both of two combined.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Murgatroid believes everything outside of Christian canon is the work of Satan. Personally I see no reason to believe any of them have the fingers of the Creator in them. If there is a Heaven we havn't been given a blueprint from the divine on it. And IF the Christian canon does represent God, I very much wouldnt trust that god to make a heaven any good person would want to exist in.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Murgatroid believes everything outside of Christian canon is the work of Satan. Personally I see no reason to believe any of them have the fingers of the Creator in them. If there is a Heaven we havn't been given a blueprint from the divine on it. And IF the Christian canon does represent God, I very much wouldnt trust that god to make a heaven any good person would want to exist in.

if outthere is such things, then,
jesus and satan works for god..
U are brought real question.
If we know by prooven fact that heaven exists. Then question is are u willing to go there and stay there, and be separated from earth and stuff nature etc here.

Or better one, Why the god requires faith. Or jesus and satan requires faith and will to faith.

I was before a real skeptic about religions. But then stuff about medugorje, and readed book, and how woman describes all. It got me question again all.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So what you just said besides judging an intelligence infinitely greater than your own. Was if it does turn out the God of the Bible is God ? You'd rather go to hell ! Something tells me you're not being honest with yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Maybe he is not. Maybe you are not honest with yourself.
Statement about intelligence of god is for a lot if disxussion, and intelligence of bible god is for big question.
Afterall, god allowed to we go from garden of eden and know our weakness, and etc etc. Guess u know. Well.

Life is risk. Choices are risk.
Who say hell are bad, or hell is evil.
Maybe hell is for different souls, but thst is mainly purgatory for diferent souls who are in sekmand willing to fail, risking of hell in seek of god
Everything is about choice.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Correction: Lucid Lunacy BELIEVES that Murgatroid believes everything outside of Christian canon is the work of Satan.

Nothing personal against you Lucid Lunacy.

I am just amazed at how far some peoples beliefs are from actual reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Apologies if I misrepresented you. I merely spoke from observation

I am just amazed at how far some peoples beliefs are from actual reality.

That I can understand.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If u are willing to search a little, u will find how there is a lot of connection with god, bible, myths, stories, and legends, folklore etc.

Searching is good....

BUT you are going to have to learn how to discern between truth and lies before it will do you much good.

Originally posted by BELIEVERpriest
The deception is getting deep out there. You have to look at the sources of these "theories". 90% of the time they are coming from gnostic Lucifarian think tanks such as free masonry, rosicrucianism, cabalistic and talmudistic zionism,the theosophical society, and even from ecumenal (counterfiet) christianity.

DID THE BIBLE “BORROW” FROM THE SUMERIANS?

IT IS CLAIMED: The biblical tales of Creation, of Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, the Deluge, the Tower of Babel, were based on texts written down millennia earlier in Mesopotamia, especially by the Sumerians.

IN REALITY: This was the predominant view in biblical scholarship nearly 150 years ago, but the idea now has been abandoned. Despite this, it is still peddled by some writers, including Sitchin, who appear to be unaware of discoveries since.

SITCHIN FICTION

Now, about that Sumerian Enki document. You have to admit, arguments using ancient clay tablets do, at first, sound scholastic. Even credible. However, in the writings of Sitchin and others, there is not the slightest indication that they understand what they are dealing with.

They appear to be honest but unaware of the sinister forces behind this theory. But sadly, in the process, they are unintentionally leading their students and others astray. The bottom line is this. The weight of evidence suggests that the ancient Sumerian Enki document is a fictious work posing as fact. Sitchin has fallen into the trap of believing it.

SITCHIN FICTION

Arguments using the Bible and ancient clay tablets may sound very convincing and seem credible. But – it needs to be pointed out - Sitchin’s use of the Bible to support his findings, is, with respect, flawed. Simply, much of what he uses as proof of the visits of extraterrestrials from ancient writings disagrees with that same Bible. The Intelligence Report makes it clear that the story found in those Sumerian tablets emanated from Lucifer himself, hiding his true identity through lies and deceit.

Aliens The Deadly Secret - Jonathan Gray (Page 275)

The Bible is proven as the word of God by the fulfillment of Bible prophesies. It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance. This proves that the people that wrote the Bible were inspired by God, for only God could accurately foretell the future, in detail 100% of the time, and at the same time encourage mankind to obey Him.

Source

edit on 16-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join