It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Acts of Nature...come on another walk with me through pictures. :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Great! And thank for all the feeback, really appreciate it.

I forgot to tell you that I'm located in Skagit county, Wahington State. That's in the NW corner. Beautiful area!!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Starred and flagged, which I rarely do.

Please keeps these threads coming, excellent. That about sums it up.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Amazing photo of the dragonfly! Sure do appreciate it and I hope you'll share more of your photos with us in the future.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Wow! Just wow!

Side note: If you ever show up here with a grainy out of focus picture of a UFO I'm gonna be real P'd!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Great photos Westcoast! I also own a D7000 and I love it. It's my fist DSLR and I bought it a little after Christmas. Really great camera! I just need some new lenses (using the kit lens.)

Like you, I also love taking photos of nature & wildlife. Since I bought my D7k, I've been doing a ton of hiking (dogs are always sleeping now! A tired dog is a happy dog
)

Are you on Flickr or 500px?

To anyone who has an interest in photography but hasn't bought a DSLR yet: BUY ONE! It is totally worth the money

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thanks again for all the feedback!!!

Here are a couple of my favorites that I already posted before on ATS...taken with my little D40

Oh...and if I DO ever get a picture of a UFO, you're right. It better NOT be grainy!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Great pictures Westcoast.

When we fish, we see some really awesome behaviour with the eagles. I don't have the gift of the eye with the camera and nor does my husband. I guess were too busy fishing.LOL

Have you ever considered creating a book. I would surely be one to spend money to view your eye's view.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Thanks! Yes, actually I've had an idea for over a year now, not real sure how to go about doing it. I'm in the middle of writing a book right now so am focusing on that. Perhaps if that ever manages to get published I'll have the in I need.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join