It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we secretly avert destruction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

They wanted an excuse for not stopping NK who they are in bed with along with the bankers to create war for profit, ever wonder why they instead bombed the ones who were already tearing themselves apart?

Don't underestimate your opponents, they have their own evil agenda and they seek to gain off it and if too much happens the world will come together again like this event in the link.

Wiki link

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Not when there is a conspiracy at hand my friend in regards to highly secretive space weapons and American lives lost.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

Yeah i could see some neutron missile doing something like that haha. Was just stating nukes arn't that great for asteroids. Other technology most defiantly. I don't know if they could get a missile to blow up outside earths atmosphere but i do see rail gun technology being viable for such a feat. If we had one stationed in space well that would be fantastic.
could collect space debris and use it as ammo hahahaha.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Nahh, they were just crappy asteroids that couldn't punch their way out of a cardboard box. They never was anything to worry about.

Rest assured though, TPTB still are, and always will be corrupt as possible!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

somehow i thought of this. lol.

God help us all. If theres an astroid coming to fast to pull some dubstep wobbles with earthquakes. We should mount a lazer base on the moon. We need to demand the governments of this world to build a lazer beam defence center for asteroids. And coat the moon in metal so we can call it the death star

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I think we should finish destroying this world first before we start destroying another, yknow cuz the death star gets blown up and all by the rebels....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

you do have a point lol is that what the fema camps are for? lol conspiracy after conspiracy. How i love above top secret.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

There are a bunch of secret space weapons. China, Japan, and Russia were pist off when they found out the United States had a rail gun in space. The rail gun can reak holy havic and makes the worlds most powerful nuclear bomb look like Girl Scouts made it.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mmitsch7

Can you provide a link please.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I believe the Fema camps could be a preparation/deterrent to civil war and or to help with the bludgeoning prison population if it ever got out of hand violently as well as a POW placements should a larger conflict arise.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It's kinda scary when you think if had happened back in the day, when the U.S.S.R. / Warsaw Pact and NATO and the U.S. were always trying to 'stare' each other down, it may have triggered a 'launch on warning' of strategic nuke weapons. There was an incident in 1979 that almost did the same thing. It was in the 'Southern Ocean' and was actually used in the tv series 'West Wing'! Maybe it's less of a 'threat' of anihilation, and more of a warning to us here that we shouldn't even THINK about going back to those dark days, who knows, maybe Arthur C Clarke is looking out for all of us out there somewhere !

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

Interesting and scary yes.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
We are actually on the reverse, while we should be going forward as a whole we are going backwards just in such a way it cannot be perceived easily. It's like traffic really, we are all going one way but the last ones are moving fast forward and they believe they are making progress while those in the front are going reverse so we all meet in the middle which is where the destruction would take place but gets prevented each time which creates the illusion of progress and then those in the front go fast forward again until the last ones don't see the first anymore and race to them to tell them they should change course which is when the first slow down and go in reverse again to hear what they are doing wrong.

How we should view our evolution or our destination is like each having ones own highway in a spiral where one can make up ones own rules and make ones own choices but at the same time we are all lined up relative to the earth, our origin. If one goes 100 mph and another goes 200 mph, this means the spiral just moves faster but both are at the same speed also. Then if we ever hit eachother in such a way we destroy ourselves at least it'll be because of our own free will and we have no one to blame but ourselves in equal measure.
edit on 18/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

What are you referring to on this topic?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join