It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd sound 3;14 In Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I heard and huge atmospheric boom at exactly 9:00 am on February 14th here in north Dallas (it rattled my windows). I was going to start a thread about it, but didn't have the time. I never heard anything about it in the local news, so I figured it was not worth reporting later on.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Chiming in since I heard that rumble at 2:25am today. The ram-horn / cruise ship horn sound was blasting right beforehand....eerie and frightening sounds.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanj
Chiming in since I heard that rumble at 2:25am today. The ram-horn / cruise ship horn sound was blasting right beforehand....eerie and frightening sounds.

Are you in Texas??

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

this was more of a mechanic noise,dragons? no don't think so

If this was mechanic sounding, may be similar to the sky noises that were reported last year. As a previous poster mentioned, check out some you tube videos for strange sky noise, also, do a web search for it as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

i did do some research on the web,i found a video that describes the sound i heard,check it out it comes from Florida march 2011 on youtube

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If there is any military restricted airpsace near you? it could have been aircraft flying what they call 'kinetic attacks' traveling very close to the speed of sound at very low altitude, it really scares the crap out of a person, because the effect kind of causes the engine noise to bounce back up into the air and it really sounds spooky. Just a thought. Hope you can calm down and sleep well !

edit on 18/2/2013 by CarbonBase because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

I know that planes ,helicopters fly over all the time,i live about 30 miles are less from killeen airport,and Fort Hood base so i know the sound of those,the day it happen was a clear blue sky when i first notice the noise i was looking up to see anything,if it was some kind of jet wouldn't i have seen contrails are somethng if it was flying at low are at least seen the jets

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What is a kinetic attack please

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharintexas
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

Wacoans were posting of Facebook asking if anyone else was hearing the rumbling....a few people I know in McGregor area said it wasn't SpaceX...quiet in McGregor during that time period.

I'm not on Facebook so was curious if you can look and see if anyone reported any sounds last night?
My husband and I heard a roaring sound last night (twice) between 9pm and 11pm. Thanks

I thought about recording it but the only recorder I have is my Canon Rebel and this was nothing like what we heard in 2011 and I don't think my camera would pick up that sound. It was loud but not loud like 2011. The sound last night caused my husband's hanging lights (in the workshop) to vibrate.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
someone said in Waco they were testing rockets in Gatesville but it seems strange i heard it yesterday,and people in waco heard it at 3 something in the morning don't jive

Strange indeed! Seems like they would have to do testing like that in the daylight hours so as not to disturb people. That's over and hours drive from our place. hmmmm ...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is what it sounded like last night ...

edit on 21-2-2013 by BlackPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ok so maybe they are testing the rocket but it's weird they are doing it at night.
I found a picture of the area on this page ... Gatesville Rocket

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

cannot see the video,can you post it again

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join