It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Chemicals Linked to Osteoarthritis Non stick cook wear. How didn't we know? lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Common Chemicals Linked to Osteoarthritis

www.sciencedaily.com...

Feb. 14, 2013 — A new study has linked exposure to two common perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) with osteoarthritis. PFCs are used in more than 200 industrial processes and consumer products including certain stain- and water-resistant fabrics, grease-proof paper food containers, personal care products, and other items. Because of their persistence, PFCs have become ubiquitous contaminants of humans and wildlife. The study, published in Environmental Health Perspectives, is the first to look at the associations between perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS), and osteoarthritis, in a study population representative of the United States.

www.resistance2010.com...

"We found that PFOA and PFOS exposures are associated with higher prevalence of osteoarthritis, particularly in women, a group that is disproportionately impacted by this chronic disease," said Sarah Uhl, who authored the study along with Yale Professor Michelle L. Bell and Tamarra James-Todd, an epidemiologist at the Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital. The research was the focus of Uhl's Master's of Environmental Science Program at the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies. The authors analyzed data from six years of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES, 2003-2008), which enabled them to account for factors such as age, income, and race/ethnicity. When the researchers looked at men and women separately, they found clear, strong associations for women, but not men. Women in the highest 25% of exposure to PFOA had about two times the odds of having osteoarthritis compared to those in the lowest 25% of exposure. Although production and usage of PFOA and PFOS have declined due to safety concerns, human and environmental exposure to these chemicals remains widespread. Future studies are needed to establish temporality and shed light on possible biological mechanisms. Reasons for differences in these associations between men and women, if confirmed, also need further exploration. Better understanding the health effects of these chemicals and identifying any susceptible subpopulations could help to inform public health policies aimed at reducing exposures or associated health impacts

www.earthclinic.com...

BORAX BACKGROUND

"Curious to know why borax is one of the most important remedies to kill fungus and nano-bacteria? Us too! We asked our independent contributor from Bangkok for clarification on why borax is an important home remedy to consider in certain cases like dog mange, lupus and rosacea.

Ted's response: "There are a lot of evidence why borax is effective against nearly all forms of fungus, whether they be mycoplasma found in lupus, rosacea, dog mange, interstitial cystitis plasmodium parasites, Morgellons disease, or even pneumonia. I think borax medicine is one of the medicines most ignored, misinformed or even suppressed in our present society. The authorities have done it so well that very few know that the toxicity of borax is about equal to that of simple table salt.

I have seen almost daily, people dying of pneumonia (James Brown died a couple of days ago), a Thai actor got his brains eaten by a plasmodium, for example. The possible cure is relatively simple: borax. Every time I see people dying, borax always come to mind, and you probably see why. Even health experts such as Dr. Batmanhelidj (Your Body Cries for Water) got pneumonia, as so did Bob Hope and Buddy Ebsen (Beverly HillBilly). I think pneumonia kills just as many people, it's just that cancer and heart disease take greater billboard area. Because of the way the medical system is structured, heart disease and cancer is more profitable, and a simple magnesium and pH may have helped both problems in prevention and possibly cure (I have seen this on many occasions) for a lot less cost.

Below is one of the many interesting articles concerning borax, which mentions the use of borax against fungus, a well known fact amongst microbiologists but totally unknown to the public.

The second article mentions about the use of borax against the dreaded an incurable plasmodium related organism, a common parasites in human. Never mind about its own effectiveness when combined with hydrogen peroxide in the use of dog mange! Ted"

You see, Fluoride will enter the blood stream and serve as a bonding agent enhancer.(it is used in Fluorobond) It will rush up to the pineal gland in the center of the brain(which controls your imagination and connects the left side of the brain to the right side, and it releases serotonin and melatonin). It "bonds" with calcium that is also found in your blood stream, and it will literally "clog" up your brain ultimately leading to things such as dementia and Alzheimer disease. Borax breaks up this bonding of fluoride in your body literally freeing your mind from its clutches. I would like to introduce you guys to a way of removing fluoride from your water. I have tested this for over a month now, and I must say that my sleeping patterns have become more regular, for my pineal gland is releasing more melatonin at regular times allowing me to enter that sleepy state of mind. Fluoride is horrible for you. It could kill you if you ingest more than 44mg/kg of body weight. Borax is about the same toxicity as salt with an LD50 of 3000mg/kg of body weight, which basically means that if you weigh 100 kg, it would take 300 grams of Borax to kill you, but disinformation keeps us ignorant about the truths about Borax. You only need to add a small pinch of Borax to a glass of water to defluoridate the water. Then, the Borax will enter your blood stream, and it will remove fluoride build-up in the pineal gland allowing you to dream more vividly. I have more vivid dreams now, and my sleep patterns have become more consistent. Here is one of my sources regarding Borax:

edit on 16-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Its a PANdemic.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DisasterButton

That was pure GOLD

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

That is some great knowledge your passing along! I've always wondered about the real agenda of flouride in the water.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil

That is some great knowledge your passing along! I've always wondered about the real agenda of flouride in the water.

Its scary what's going on. But i provided some info on how to defluoridate, Borax was posted on ATS before. Bringing it up here in this thread so people can know. www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=920744

by my friend freebornman. I actually have been using borax myself for 6 months. Lol coincidentally he wrote a thread a few days before i decided Hey! im gunna make a thread about it. Looks it up. Oh theres a thread ! lol

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hmm. Interesting. So say you don't have fluoride in the water, does it work against other harmful agents in the water such as chlorine?

How do you use it, and for what (not to be intrusive or anything) I'm just curious to know how you use it/measure?

edit on 17-2-2013 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

I'm not sure. It removes heavy metals from the body. I'm not sure if it will remove chlorine.

But i have been adding pinches of it to my water and notice positive effects. I have been using it to bath myself and have been for 6 months. I havin't used deodorant since or shampoo or soap. I use that and it makes my skin really soft. Cured my dandruff which was really bad. Im amazed it did that. I can feel my skin breath and for the first time i can actually smell me. Without the perfume and crap. I get compliments on my smell sometimes i laugh and tell them i don't have anything on. Nor do i use soap and i usually get O.O responses lol. Whats the use of having pheromones if its constantly masked by stuff?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
s& f budd you learn something new every day on this site

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
check out my thread on humans as bio weapons. It relates to this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is info in there people need to know about viruses. And the truth about GMO crops and what vaccines are doing.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
your scaring me know never going to get to sleep now

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Its all scary stuff. But with knowledge you empower yourself. You know now what your body is and what it can do. You can program it with intention. If you ever get sick. Just think about conquering it. And becoming one with it. Think about utilizing it to its full potential. The virus and microbes are programmed to effect your mood. How you feel and think and interpret things. Remember mind over matter. With this you can revert those feelings and using intention program those little critters with what you want. Use it as heavily as you can. You can influence metabolism sweating hysteria calmness any state which is all mental. A lot of which plays part on environment and what we are exposed to physically. You now know that when you feel bad, It is because something is making you feel bad. You can reprogram it to do the opposite. Think about everything iv said. Tho it may or may not be true. I believe heavily in the power of manifestation and intent. Use all this knowledge so that you made control what state you want to be in.

top topics

join