It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Shadow Government Tells Grey's not to Zap meteor over Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
My Postal connections tell me that they were told to "fall back" and not intervene, connect further stated the Grey's will only protect the interest of the Shadow Government and Russia has to fend for themselves when things get ugly.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Better Mouse Trap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
My Postal connections tell me that they were told to "fall back" and not intervene, connect further stated the Grey's will only protect the interest of the Shadow Government and Russia has to fend for themselves when things get ugly.

I had something to say until i realized....

You really believe what you just said...

I envy you!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
it's a pretty lame shadow gov't that has their plans on the innerweb the day after

c'mon dude

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That's strange, I had heard that the so-called meteor in Russia was in fact a spaceship dispatched by the Alliance of Clever Aliens to take out the asteroid that was about to hit Middlemarch-in-the-bog - a small village in Wessex which as we all surely know is the home of the Ruler of the Universe.

The stupid Russians thinking it was a mutant star goat fired a HAARP missile at it and destroyed it.

But, fortunately, before the Russians blew it up, the aliens had managed to launch a very very very small bomb which hit the asteroid and diverted it's trajectory by 0.001 degrees meaning it missed Earth altogether.

We were very lucky. But the Russians have much to answer for - not least, will the aliens help us next time?
edit on 16-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

I would really like to know. In what currency do your *connections* pay you, to post their messages to ATS....

Like, is it in mutilated small animals...promise of no implants....what...

Des

edit on 16-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap

My FedEx Connection said that Your Postal Connection was too slow, overpriced and over budgetted and didn't get the latest memo.

Latest Memo: The Grey's were having trouble finding their P36 modulator for their Ray Gun and may not be able to shoot the meteorite down in time. Somehow, a waskawy wabbit stole it.
edit on 16-2-2013 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Nobody "tells" the greys to do anything.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Last time I checked I was the supreme overlord of the shadow government. I think they greys misplaced my memo about saving Russia.

Hmmmm, ill have to break out the phageinator to "reeducate" your postal connections as obviously the same postal service forgot to deliver my note to

Greys secret base
Area 51
America

Sheesh cant get the staff any more

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
every time i hear about the huge asteroid,
i start laughing.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Pardon? You're the Supreme Ruler?

Surely you jest. I was the one who called off the hit because a Russian supermodel spurned my toasty affections. The Greys weren't really thrilled.

top topics

join