It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Satan Taken Over The Vatican, Is The End of Times Near?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Satan? Are you serious? There is no such thing.

You shouldn't have said that!!

Tsom87

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Tsom87

Am I to get the Divine Smack down or something??

I believe in Reality.. not Superstition and antiquated beliefs.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Youareallschizophrenic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

nice thread. not only Vatican but the Jew (Zionism) and muslim (Al Qaeda, Taliban. Salafists, Saudies and ...) and most of politicians are getting radical.
radicalism is spreading worldwide and all of radicals are united with each other for their satanic goals.
our world is far more like the end times than just 30 years ago. however just God knows where the end times is.
sorry but I am really suspicious to Kingdom of England. what role does that Kingdom have in this world !!!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: "I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord: "You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan: "To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord: "How much time? How much power?

Satan: "75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord: "You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will." "

... That doesn't even sound right. It's like saying:
Criminal: "Hey I'm going to rob you but I need a gun and a bag"
Victim: "Ok have my gun and my bag and do what you will"

Sorry, but that sounds very dumb.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Tsom87

Am I to get the Divine Smack down or something??

I believe in Reality.. not Superstition and antiquated beliefs.

People who dont know what this is all about would say the exact same words as you do.

People who know what this is all about have infiltrated the Churches, and given you the doubt they need you to have to have your obedience.

You are not supoused to know what reality is. You are a tool and a consumer. That is your reality.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

My biggest frustration with the more negative comments on this thread such as yours is that they have an attitude that takes the childish argument of “hahaha I can’t believe you guys believe that fairy tale”. You don’t offer up a counter argument rather you ridicule others beliefs. There is also the assumption that this thread is designed to prove the existence of Satan and make a definitive prophecy, that is not the case this thread is more to do with demonstrating the interconnections and coincidences that appear in various prophecies.

What you have said does not actually contribute anything meaningful to this thread. If you look at my history on this site you would know that I am probably one of the last members who one might expect to author a thread such as this. I have spent quite some time researching this thread and attempted to put it together in such a way as to demonstrate the interconnections of these prophecies. I do not take it for fact that God exists or Satan exists rather I take it as matter of faith, as such I would not say it is a fact for example that St. Malachy had his vision but I would say it’s a historical fact that he claimed to have such a vision. It is for the reader to decide if he/she has faith in what was said. I personally think my OP is far from solid, I put it together so I know better than most its weaknesses and I accept them

If you are going to crituqe my thread I would appreciate something a little bit more sophisticated than “Satan? Are you serious? There is no such thing” it is hardly the most intellectual of responses nor does it show any respect for the believes of fellow members.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

I would agree with you on this, I do think that the claims made by Pope Leo XIII seem odd and not entirely realistic. I was actually tempted not to include this vision in my OP, there are actually quite a few I read that I did not include. However I chose to keep this quote because of its timing, exactly 33 years later the Miracle of Fatima occurred and then 75 years later the (not to the date) the second Vatican council was declared it also fitted in with the narrative I was trying to achieve. Also when researching for this I did read one obscure account by a theologian who said that he believed that it was during this second Vatican council that Satan infiltrated the church, if I can I will try to find a link for that.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Also when researching for this I did read one obscure account by a theologian who said that he believed that it was during this second Vatican council that Satan infiltrated the church, if I can I will try to find a link for that.

And what evidence did he provide for these suspicions, other than the Vatican not being as useless as usual?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I have actually found a different account to the one I was reading but this one dose seem a little better, it is based on Father Malachi Martian.

Former vatican insider Malachi Martin's asserted that a "Satanic Enthronement ceremony" took place in the Vatican in 1963.

The result of this ritual meant the Vatican manifested what clerics referred to as the 'Superforce." Martin had first made reference to a diabolic rite held in Rome in his 1990 non-fiction best-seller about geopolitics and the Vatican, The Keys of This Blood, p 632 where he wrote:

"Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops' chancelleries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the 'superforce.' Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI's reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to 'the smoke of Satan, which has entered the Sanctuary'... an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican.

Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia --rites and practices-- was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel's rites."..

These allegations have largely gone unnoticed, possibly because Martin was so crafty in his descriptions that he might even have been referring to the coronation of Pope Paul VI. But he revealed much more about this alleged ritual in one of his last works, Windswept House: A Vatican Novel (1996).

Link

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I see a world of Corruption... all by mans own hand. I do not lay the blame at some Invisible EVIL.
There is no point in arguing with one such as you and others that Believe in a LIE.
The brainwashing is too ingrained and just keeps getting passed to the next generation.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I laugh at people who believe in fiction

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Only if you believe in fairy tales is it the end of times. However, if you are rational and sensible, it might signal the beginning of the end of Catholicism.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

that's pretty but that's not what it says. i'm just basing this off my studies and backtracking to the original hebrew used in the passages.

since some folks appear to enjoy the collection of info stuffed in the corners of my head, i might as well elaborate on one other feature, namely verse 1 and 2 of genesis 1.
the first verse talks about the heavens and the earth being created. there's no time frame given between when that happens and the next verse, and the reason is because the biblical texts are purely about the dispensation of human beings and advent of jesus. so prior creations and civilizations are not mentioned in any detail.

angels were created beings, and their creation predated humans. yet we have almost no information on their dispensation in the bible, because the bible is a different advent. this means there's a dividing line between the time of man and the time of prior creations on the earth. what's the dividing line? the next verses tell you.

the spirit of god moved across the face of the water. the planet was in a chaotic (tohu) state. the water sounds like it was a frozen surface that drew down/melted/evaporated to reveal dry land that was already there. in effect, the separation between the last advent and ours, is the ice age. this is most obvious in later texts that say the earth was not created in a chaotic state (tohu). so if it wasn't chaotic after/during its creation, why's it chaotic in the opening verse? answer: cause there's been a cataclysm.

so rather than saying the opening verses of genesis describe the creation of the earth, it's more likely that it describes the re-terraforming and re-populating of the earth's life forms.

just thought i'd throw that out there for consideration.

edit on 18-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Youareallschizophrenic

I laugh at people who believe in fiction

In other words you do not have social sophistication required to respect and understand the beliefs of another. You think that if anyone believes in a deity or supernatural maker of some description, a God if you will, believes in fiction and as such you laugh at them for their beliefs despite the fact they may very well intellectually better you.

I often think it is amazing the change in people when they have a computer monitor to hide behind, if you and I were to meet in a social situation for example and you noticed the miraculous medal round my neck you would not point and laugh as to do so would not socially unacceptable. Yet because you have the mask of a computer screen you do not respect these social norms, you assume that the anonymity gives you the protection to ridicule others, some may call that cowardly.

Why can I not believe in my God and declare such a belief online without having an individual such as yourself laugh at me for it and call my beliefs “fiction”.

edit on 18-2-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Youareallschizophrenic

laugh at people who believe in fiction

Yet truth is stranger than fiction.

This from the guy who films planes in the sky at night and try's to pass 'em off as UFOs ?

You should be laughing at yourself I'm just say'in.

In other words you do not have social sophistication required to respect and understand the beliefs of another. You think that if anyone believes in a deity or supernatural maker of some description, a God if you will, believes in fiction and as such you laugh at them for their believes despite the fact they may very well intellectually better you.

And here my dumb ass was watching your back. You're a verbal ass kicker.

edit on 18-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by randyvs

You are on your own choosing enslavement. None good can come from that, and no "higher" being would want to see those he love using their live time on only serving one purpose.

If the purpose is the only means by which Godly character can be created in free moral agents, for the purpose of becoming a family in the spiritual image of a perfect creator (Elohim); then how blessed are you to serve forever in that capacity?

Man is the same now as they were in the garden, rejecting God's way and determining their own way is better, based on limited knowledge and selfish interests.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I apologise if anyone has asked me a direct question that I have not responded to, If you ask me again I will endeavour to reply.

I would be interested in the question I posed to Randy.

If the next Pope is named 'Peter' 'Roman' or 'Peter the Roman' (meeting your criteria for the prophecy), what would you think, feel, do as a result?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hmmm! This is going to take a couple posts. It is not that hard to figure out.

Who Is Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots?

The answer to this question should be obvious yet there are several interpretations for this scripture.

America is not Babylon the Great as one denomination teaches, although Babylon controls the USA. The USA administration does not dress in scarlet and purple, worship the saints or sit on seven hills. Another note that I believe should be understood is that Rev 13 reveals that the EU and the US will be working together during the last days. That means that all of the 'Left Behind' movies are error as they present the President of the USA and the Anti-Christ to be enemies. These movies don't recognize that the President of the USA of the final hour is a part of this conspiracy. Obama has said that the GOD of the bible is not the God anyone should follow and that the bible should not be taken literally while on the other hand he has in the past claimed to be Christian. The President and the heads of the New World Order are friends with a common goal. To set up a rule over the entire Earth regardless of the GOD of the bible.

There is a very visible fulfillment of prophecy as Babylon the great, the mother of Harlots. And this is scary. Read on the get the full revelation.

Read with me please Revelation 17:1-7

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, "Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication." So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, “Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns."

In the world today there is only one entity that matches the description above. And that match is perfect. This is the Roman Catholic Monarchy. What I have learned since I started searching this entity is nothing short of unbelievable. I am not speaking of the Catholic Church in general. There are many GOD fearing Catholics who see what is going on within the upper ranks and are very disturbed, disheartened and disgusted. There are many more, however, that are totally unaware and believe that the Catholic Church is truly Christ's representative in the Earth. Nothing could be further from the truth. The word says, 'And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues”.’

God is calling His children out of the Catholic Church and out of those churches and religions that are holding hands with her. Don't take my word for it. Read what I have to say and if you begin to see a little light then do your own research through scripture and on YouTube. Use good judgment and seek the truth.

Let's look at the scripture. Notice that the whore is the 'Mother of Harlots'. In other words there are many other harlots with her. There are 7 in total and these are the 7 heads on the beast of Revelation 12 and 13. The whore is their mother. She broods over them and welcomes all religions into her camp. These 7 are Christian, Judism, Buddist, Bahi, Islam, Hindu and Sikh. From each of these there are those who have not been faithful to their forefathers and readily accept that there are many ways to reach God. These are the seven heads and the EU are the 10 horns.

As a side note understand that the one who is wounded in Revelation 13 is one of the heads and not one of the horns. It is a religious leader who gets a wound like a sword wound unto death but is brought back to life. Watch for this sometime during the final 3 1/2 years.

continued...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Now for centuries there have been people separating themselves from the Catholic Church and forming many other denominations. Each believing they are the true church because they have new revelation and have come out of her. However, though they may begin as spirit filled bodies, their leadership invariably fall eventually to fleshly understanding and adapt false doctrines of their own. Because they are no longer spirit filled during this final time many are also joining themselves to the Mother Church, the Catholic Church, as one body with many faiths in the name of peace and unity. It is this new entity that is now coming together that will persicute the true believers in the word of Christ, the bible. This is found in Rev 12. Notice that the beast in that chapter has 7 crowns on its heads while the beast in chapter 13 has 10 corwns on its horns. This reveasls which entity he is addresssing in each chapter.

The method to join these religions together is fear of the prophecies of science today and lack of true faith in their own religion, ultimately forming a One World Religion. On Nov 27th of 2009 there was a gathering in Australia of over 2000 delegates from all different faiths to begin the final stages of forming a new One World Religion. Because we live in a world of democracy I am sure they will require a leader who will be appointed through majority vote and seeing as the Catholic Church has the largest following in the world it stands to reason that the Pope will be the choice for the head of this new One World Religion. Besides, the bible says so.

Do you believe that the Pope is capable of this? Let me tell you a little story. You can find this story on YouTube if you search 'Illuminati exposed, Svali'. Please do that and listen to the whole series. Your eyes will be truly opened.

This is the testimony of a lady who was raised in a rich family that were all members of the Illuminati. When she was about 9 or 10 her mother sent her to Rome to be initiated into the Illuminati. She says when she arrived she was lead into a room deep down in the basement of the Vatican by a Catholic priest. There were 6 or 7 other girls of her age present and there were possibly 9 adults in total. She remembers there was a pentagram in the floor of this room. I am repeating this story from memory so my numbers may be wrong, however, it is the story that is important.

She was made to stand before a stone alter as a witness. A boy that was about 5 years old was brought in and laid on the alter. He was killed before her very eyes. She was to terrified to even cry. She was then made to swear an oath to serve the New World Order. The priest told her later she was a very good girl because she did not cry during the ceremony. This priest is supposed to represent the Jesus of the bible. This is a ceremony that is practised regularly in the Vatican. Don't take my word for it. Do your own research. Jesus says, "Come out of her my children, lest you partake of her sin."

Svali was trained up as a member of the Illuminati and became a trainer herself. She served the cause for a lengthy time until she was about 40 when she was finally brave enough to leave. It was the hardest thing she had ever done because everyone she new in her world were members including all of her aunts, uncles, cousins and school friends. In her testimony she explains that when someone quits the Illuminati there is a $10,000 bounty placed on them and that this attracts only professional killers. However, she put her trust in Jesus. She now seeks to open the eyes of those who are unaware to the inner works of the Illuminati and how they control all aspects of the Vatican.

You can search out her story and others on Google and YouTube! Do not believe them when they say the Illuminati does not exist any more. It is called a secret society because it is a secret.

Revelation 17 says Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots is arrayed in scarlet and purple. This is obviously in regards to the fancy robes of the cardinals, etc. She is dressed in precious jewels. The jewels that adorn the Pope fulfill this description quite well. From the crown of jewels on his head worn only to certain ceremonies, to the huge diamond ring on his finger. The fornication is evident as she has adapted many of the practices of the religions of the world and blended them with Christian doctrine over the centuries. In the bible this is understood to be spiritual fornication. Hosea 4:11 tells us, "Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart." What this means is that if you blend the ways of foreign religious teachings and practices with the ways of bible doctrine you will quench the Holy Spirit who lives in you and be unable to discern truth.

Continued...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The fact that they pray to many of the saints including the mother of Jesus is a form of worshiping the saints. It is not hard to see that the kings of the Earth are drunk with her teachings, the wine of her fornication. The bible tells us that waters are nations where the woman sits. The Catholic Church is the prominent religion in most countries around the globe, aside from the Muslim countries.

She sits on seven hills. There are seven hills in Italy that stand out in the landscape and have great significance in the history of the Church. If you search Google for '7 hills in Rome' you will get the proof of this. I have been told that Rome is a republic and does not pay taxes to Itally just as Washington DC does not pay taxes to the US government. I have not searched this ouit but is sounds right considering the nature of each. Revelation tells us that the 7 heads on the beast are 7 hills where the whore sits.

Down through the centuries the Catholic Church has been responsible for innumerable atrocities in the name of Christianity. If it were not for the TRUE Church, it would be an insult to be called a Christian. From the Crusades with the beheading and the burning of Jews and Protestants at the stake who refused to convert to Christianity, and the Inquisition, to the involvement of the Church during the many wars in the past, to the practice of ransoming sinners out of so called purgatory for money, the church has fulfilled Revelation 17 to a tee. How many books have be written to list the abominable deeds of the Catholic Church?

Do some googling on Islam and the Catholic Church. There is strong evidence that one of the first Popes devised a plan to get the Arab nations to destroy the Jews for them so that the Vatican could gain control of Jerusalem and so he found the man named Mohammad. Google the history and look at their proof. These are a wicked and clever people. They have always wanted to set themselves up as the embodiment of Christ in Jerusalem. They don't believe Jesus is coming back in the flesh he left in. They believe he will only come back 'in them' when they have reached the age of enlightenment. They need the Jews out of Israel. They need control of Jerusalem and I believe they will get it in the near future. Read Luke 21.20.

Books have been written. Movies have been made. The stories have been told but people still go faithfully every Sunday and support this monster with their tithes. Poor people who have little or nothing, give to this beast thinking they are giving to Jesus with all their hearts. It is enough to bring tears to think that a poor soul in some third world country puts so much faith in this lie that she would starve for it.

Now I must apologize if what I am about to explain does not make perfect sense with what I have already written. It is new revelation to me and in seeking the best place to edit it into this site I chose here. What I am about to explain has been common knowledge to many true Christians for centuries, however, I did not travel in the same circles as those who had this knowledge so it is, like I said, completely new to me. It is a shocking revelation but it explains many reasons why most Catholics or even other Christians can't acknowledge the fact that the pope has anything to do with Babylon the Great. There is a lot of information on this revelation across the net and if there is any doubt in your mind as to it's validity then I suggest that you do some research of your own.

This revelation has to do with the Jesuits. I personally have had no prior teaching on who they are or what they are about. In my ignorance I always thought the Jesuits were a missionary division of the Catholic Church. I had seen one movie that portrayed them in this fashion and had never questioned it in my mind. Imagine how I was shocked to learn that they are by no means missionaries but that they are, rather, a division of the Catholic Church that carries out all of the dirty work that needs done to keep the Pope and the Monarchy in power. As I began to study the past history of the Jesuits I was amazed at what I had been missing. I had always had a hard time reconciling with the idea that the Pope we see on TV and in the papers could be so evil as to be called Babylon The Great The Mother of Harlots. I new from scripture it had to be true, but in my heart I have always struggled. Well I no longer struggle with this revelation.

The Jesuits are a separate division alright. The man who started the Jesuit order was Ignatius Loyola. The year was 1540 A.D. Before he came on the scene a group of Christian protesters called Protestants had gained much ground in their battle to overthrow the Catholic Tyranny that had reigned for hundreds of years. They had all but subdued the reigning Pope and were now the majority in Christian religion in Spain.

Continued...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join