It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Satan Taken Over The Vatican, Is The End of Times Near?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
catholic religion is a false religion. designed and built by satan himself, so why ask the question?

Proof of this is the fact that it does exactly the opposite of what it is supposed to do

Religion LIES, HATES, & KILLS...

These fruits tell us that God is NOT the one behind it.

But this is the stealth agenda behind a facade that tells us WHO actually IS behind it.

The true agenda behind Religion is to HIDE the truth.

The entire NWO agenda revolves around removing God by creating mass hatred through false religion.

The elite created religion as a Mind Control tool with a hidden agenda that revolves around permanently separating us from God.

Religion is the greatest enemy of God, because it is Satan's greatest deception.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahatche
...maybe we will be better off after satan takes over?

When Jesus was here on the Earth He exposed a group of people called the "synagogue of SATAN".

These people didn't like to be outed so they arranged to have Jesus silenced.

Sound familiar?

Lincoln, JFK, RFK, MLK and MANY others just like them were slaughtered by these SAME "elite" serial killers soon after they interfered with the money changers just like Jesus did..

Why is it that EVERY person who has the ability to change the world is murdered?

The same group is still in business today only with a different name: Illuminati.

"The Matrix is everywhere. It's all around us, even in this. very room. You can see it when you look out your window..."

This 'satanic cult' has infiltrated and subverted most governments and religions.

"He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks for the link friend. Like what you just wrote above also, I don't think anyone could have said it better. Star.

My German mate born an Aussie is now a jew he says he just found out and man just the name jew is infecting him with eliteness aditude

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
satan is the accuser. paul said the law is the accuser.
in effect, anyone that attempts to force people to follow religious law, is playing the role of satan, because clearly the guys who enforce the law, regardless if it's islam, judaism, christianity or buddhism, are not capable of following it to the letter, but are more than willing to punish others who don't. this is one of the reasons why jesus went into a rage and call pharisees and scribes members of the synagogue of satan. that message isn't just for jews, it's for everybody.

he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
the synagogue of satan is all over the planet.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Satan Aka Lucifer. Lucifer means shining one or morning star according to King James version and hebrew translation. Lucifer was God's greatest shining star and at the same time he turned to Darkness. The church is no Angel and have killed in the name of God. The Popes of time are also held accountable for these actions. The church has turned from Religion into a fortune 500 company playing on the emotions of man and woman guranteeing salvation in return for their SOULS

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Pope Benedict resigning brought to mind when Pontius Pillate "washed his hands" in the prosecution of Jesus.

Matthew 27:24
So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this man’s blood; see to it yourselves.

Could the renouncement of his role in the Vatican tie in with the fall of the church?
When Pilate "washed his hands" the outcome led to the death of Jesus.
Benedict " washing his hands" the outcome the fall of the church, the rise of the beast.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

How is this OK God says go ahead do what you want to them satin, this is ok.....WHAT?BUT HE LOVES YOU!!!!!?????

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rugger

How is this OK God says go ahead do what you want to them satin, this is ok.....WHAT?BUT HE LOVES YOU!!!!!?????

Yes he absolutely does. This is how the wheat is separated from the chaff. Those who love this life more than the next will never understand. But our Heavenly Father explains and demonstrates this all thru the Bible. When you look in to shallow waters, you see the bottom easily. But, when you look into deep waters ? You must immerse yourself to see the bottom.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes he absolutely does. This is how the wheat is separated from the chaff. Those who love this life more than the next will never understand.

Oh, I understand alright...we fight dictators and totalitarianism for all our mortal lives only to fall in love with authoritarian rule when we die. We should get to choose a different fate and not be punished for it, if we so desire. But no, we can't have that. So much for free will...our will is only free if it coincides with his!

It's his way or the highway...highway to hell!

When you look in to shallow waters, you see the bottom easily. But, when you look into deep waters ? You must immerse yourself to see the bottom.

Oh, that is very amusing, considering how many of your Christian traditions and beliefs are based on the pagan cultures it stomped out. Before you talk to us about immersion, perhaps you should immerse yourself in the cultural history of the traditions and beliefs you hold so dear...
edit on 18-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Oh, I understand alright...we fight dictators and totalitarianism for all our mortal lives only to fall in love with authoritarian rule when we die. We should get to choose a different fate and not be punished for it, if we so desire. But no, we can't have that. So much for free will...our will is only free if it coincides with his! It's his way or the highway...highway to hell!

So your whole basic bitch amounts to you putting yourself up against an intelligence far greater than your own for the sake of rebellion. Yes A I you have free will to go to hell. And that deems your logic an epic fail. Very sad.

A I I understand your road. But I choose the higher way.

You should have expected this one.

There's still time to change the road you're on.
edit on 18-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You are on your own choosing enslavement. None good can come from that, and no "higher" being would want to see those he love using their live time on only serving one purpose.

Any good mother or father would have their youngsters, or them they love to run free, and experience their world on their own, not using their time always thinking on how to please him.

If god really exist, and he really is love, then no matter what road you take, you are always welcome in he's house

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by randyvs

Those videos being a response to my questions, coupled with "I'll put my neck out and say your question should read when Peter becomes Pope". I can infer you believe:

The next pope will be Satan. Satan will usher in the end of times. World wide apocalypse. The undead will walk. This will happen soon.

I'd say that's accurate.

I'd like to show some appreciation by saying thank you to first the OP, for presenting this excellent thread in a totally unbiased manner. And while doing so call attention to the oddity of this post coming from someone who describes himself as a non believer. OP have you even considered how odd that seems to me ? And also how odd it should seem to all the members here who believe ? If they haven't thought of it they should.

Also thanks to Undo for his/her unbiased knowledge. Also thanks to After Infinity and every member of ATS for allowing this to be the thread it has become.

Edit for gendre
edit on 17-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

i have to agree, im a non believer i suppose you could say in the sense i dont believe in religion, but i do believe in the possibility of some form of existence higher then our own that we can't comprehend. This thread is very informative, especially the posts from UNDO. Superb contributions that could easily warrant there own thread and has me fascinated and researching more. I am always craving more knowledge even if i dont completely agree/believe something im very open minded and able to still see the value in discussion.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Satan has been the head of the church since a pope was placed as the head of the church. There is supposed to be no POPE. The head of the Church is Christ except you can;t control people that way so the POPE was fabricated.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As the OP of this thread I feel somewhat guilty that I have not been very active on it, I have had a busy few days and I am not able to post as much as I once was so I apologise for not responding to everyone.

I would like to thank everyone who has taken part in this discussion, I have read through it all and it is clear that there are some very interesting thought on this and some additional information that has been presented.

I think it is only right that I state that while I am a Catholic I do not want people to assume that I have posted this OP as proof of anything or as any kind of personal prophecy on my part. My intention in writing to highlight some interesting coincidences and connections between various catholic prophecies to invoke some discussion.

I apologise if anyone has asked me a direct question that I have not responded to, If you ask me again I will endeavour to reply.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

OP if you didn't catch what I was saying it's like this.

I'm amazed that you even started this thread. I for one do not accept your apology on the grounds of your initial contribution being very outstanding. In and of itself.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well thank you for that….. I think

I do usually like to try to stay involved in threads I author unless it’s a breaking news story in which case I just let people bash it out.

Out of interest may I ask why you are amazed that I started this thread?

edit on 18-2-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Personaly i think revelation 13:1 fits the Catholic Church spot on.

Revelation 13:3 is also a event that have already taken place in 1929. The news pappers and even the Chatholic Church use the sentense " wound was healed". This is the ressurection of the Catholic Church back into power.

All the verses in revelation 13 up to verse 8 fits the Catholic Church spot on.

Revelation 13:11 Describes the US spot on. its just that people with little to no insight into this will never get it.

But a hint is the US constitution. It represents the Lamb. And everybody know that the words comming out of Americans are spoken like a Dragon. One example is GWB after 911. And to day basically every amrican is full of hate and insults.

Revelation 13:12 describes how the US is doing the bidding of the Catholic Church.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It brings one of the most well known scriptures to mind for one thing.

" The Lord works in mysterious ways "

Because you're an unlikely source. I mean c'mon. As opposed to countless other members who should have been on top of this far before you. Not that big of deal but actually it is..

How funny that is to me that you don't see that.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Bush's first initial isn't J....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Satan? Are you serious? There is no such thing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join