It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul was a murderer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Wait, you call me "easy" and you're trying to affirm a piece of literature that's been a known hoax for almost a CENTURY???

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Or when He met with Abraham and Sarah in Genesis 18.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Funny, because I AM too. Some people just can't make that connection for some reason, it's so simple.

Screw context I suppose.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

You may want to look at verse 34 as well. Why didn't you include it too?

John 10
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’?

Why do you assume I blaspheme when I say the same as Jesus? You are rejecting me just as they rejected Jesus.

I AM, and so are you.
edit on 20-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

See above.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Have you read them ? Or have you just read what the Globalist wrote about them ?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You have subtle deceptions in everything you say.

"We bear the true light of God, consciousness. Stop looking past yourself and start looking within because that's where God is. "

Yes, God is with us but we are not God. We are good, but it is not of our own merit, but it is there thanks to our Creator. And in some people they are missing that Light.

"God created the universe right? Don't we create the universe within our minds?"

No, we have a perception based on the the connection between our mind/body/spirit complex.

It changes day to day, we cannot control it, and I do not try to, I would rather leave it in God's hands.

"So in a sense, we create the world around us every second of every day. "

Why is this deceptive? because this very sentence is able to make a man go crazy if he believes it to be true. We only exist in the world, and our perception of it comes from an understanding which is beyond our control.

"He was one with God, but so are we."

No, we are not. we are not until we are inflamed with God so ardently that no longer do we live, but God lives within us. That comes from going through the "dark night of the soul".

Our soul is not in a state so as to be worthy to have God dwell with it. Some have made it so far, but I do not think that anyone who has would care to blog on a site like this with the intention of nothing but coming to be known and acclaimed.

To call ourselves just as Jesus is is to say we can do no wrong, that we have no poison embedded in us or rather, that we are perfect and have no faults.

"if you do not comprehend what your light is (God)"

my spirit is certainly not God, it is not perfect, it is not fully holy nor does it pretend to be so.

I refuse to worship my own spirit. but I would rather seek He Who is Heath to heal me and help me to build myself upon His model.

His Model is Charity,
and it does not seek to take, it does not seek to possess, it does not look to know everything, but it arrives at all these things for that reason.

"And when you come to possess it wholly,
You must possess it without desiring anything.

For, if you will to have anything in having all,
You have not your treasure purely in God."

John of the Cross.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You can continue to believe that you are somehow inferior in any way to anyone or anything, but I choose not to. Just because I believe we are all God does not mean I am somehow disrespecting God. I'm not speaking any deception at all, only my opinion. Take that as you will but I know my intention is not deception and my conscience is clear.

What do you mean it's not on our own merit? Do we not choose our own actions? Why is it that when somebody goes on a killing spree, it has nothing to do with god but when someone does something good or even great it is always because of god? That seems like a double standard to me. We all choose our own actions, so when we do good it IS on our own merits.

Let's say every living thing in the universe disappeared one day, EVERYTHING. Since there would be no perception of the universe, that would mean it would cease to exist. No, me and you do not hold the universe together individually, but everyone together throughout the history of the universe has held it together, and it will continue to hold together for eternity because life will go on.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So when Moses was on top of that mountain by himself, he couldn't have been talking to himself? What if Moses WAS talking to himself? That would explain why God would call himself I AM, wouldn't it?

Maybe you have been spoon fed the wrong context?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Have you read them ? Or have you just read what the Globalist wrote about them ?

That's a circumstantial ad hominem.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

So when Moses was on top of that mountain by himself, he couldn't have been talking to himself? What if Moses WAS talking to himself? That would explain why God would call himself I AM, wouldn't it?

Maybe you have been spoon fed the wrong context?

So Jesus was a figment of Moses' imagination?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I wasn't aware Moses ever mentioned Jesus by name. And either way, Jesus was Moses just as I am you and you are me.

I have a question for you. Since god is all-powerful and omnipresent, wouldn't he have the ability to perceive himself from many different perspectives? Or is that out of god's reach?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You are the Son that holds the true light of god. The true light of god is within all of us, your vision/sight/consciousness is proof of this. Pure light (God) is what helps you to perceive the world, it is the light that you see with and the light that makes you you.

The holy spirit (consciousness) is what makes you have "eyes to see". Unfortunately for you, you see the light but you do not comprehend it. Why? Because of Paul's teachings. His teachings are there to separate you from god, not bring you closer to him. By believing Paul's words, you are separating yourself from God, believing Jesus was him and no one else. That is not true at all, we are all One with God, not just Jesus.

Also, the resurrection is not what you think it is. When we die, we are resurrected through reincarnation, this is the resurrection Jesus was talking about, not him dying for three days then coming back. We are all the resurrection, because in order for you to be in the body you are in now, you had to die in another life to be born back into this one.

THAT'S the true resurrection, not Paul's version. What does it take to actually believe in reincarnation? Faith.

So here it is at last. The reason for your dissimulation of Paul and Jesus. In Pauls case it must be his words..."it is appointed to men once to dies and then be judged".

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Funny, because Paul brought a man back to life in Acts 20.

Acts 20
9 Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead. 10 Paul went down, threw himself on the young man and put his arms around him. “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “He’s alive!” 11 Then he went upstairs again and broke bread and ate. After talking until daylight, he left. 12 The people took the young man home alive and were greatly comforted.

So did Eutychus not die ever again? If man only dies once, then why did Paul raise him from the dead? Is he still alive today? Or did he die twice?

Paul doesn't seem like a very truthful man to me.
edit on 21-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Pauls talking about the final disposition. He certainly didnt reincarnate the guy into a new body.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So the answer is NO and you don't care enough to do research and actually know what you are talking about . Thats exactly what they figured .

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, there are a total of 8 individuals in the Bible that were raised from the dead, only to die again.

So here it is at last. The reason for your dissimulation of Paul and Jesus. In Pauls case it must be his words..."it is appointed to men once to dies and then be judged".

"Truly, I tell all of you emphatically, whoever hears what I say and believes in the one who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged, but has passed from death to life.

Jesus never said that one must believe in his death and resurrection. He is teaching a timeless truth.

This is where Paul's message breaks down. Jesus never taught of a "final dispensation." Jesus never taught that death meant "sleep" until his return. Jesus taught that death is an illusion.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Paul is a liar.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Excuses, excuses. Either way you put it, he died and was brought back to life only to die again.

So much for man dying only once before judgement.

edit on 21-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

This is going to be a short post, but I think it will get some people thinking.... maybe.

Most Christians claim that Paul couldn't have been a fraud because his words seem inspired by the holy spirit. What most forget though, is that Paul rounded up followers of Jesus and killed them by the hundreds before his conversion and epistles.

Since Paul murdered followers of Jesus, wouldn't it be safe to assume that he would have also found teachings of Jesus among these followers that he killed? If he did, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that he could have plagiarized Jesus' words and called them his own in order to LOOK holy when he really wasn't?

What say you fellow ATS'ers?

Moot point. Paul was a Christian Killer before he became a Christian.

Before I became a Christian mystic, I was neck high in illegal substances, theft/crimes, fights, and general debauchery of various sorts. Does that make me any of those?

No, I'm renewed and spiritually reborn.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

So the answer is NO and you don't care enough to do research and actually know what you are talking about . Thats exactly what they figured .

I did the "research" years ago. It's been a known hoax for almost a century now. No one accepts it as legitimate except fringe conspiracy theorists and anti-Semites prejudiced already to hate Jews.

Which group do you fall in?

(And your argument was a circumstantial ad hominem, in layman's terms "invalid/irrelevant".)
edit on 21-2-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I wasn't aware Moses ever mentioned Jesus by name. And either way, Jesus was Moses just as I am you and you are me.

I have a question for you. Since god is all-powerful and omnipresent, wouldn't he have the ability to perceive himself from many different perspectives? Or is that out of god's reach?

Nor was I. Probably why I didn't say he did mention Him by Name.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join