It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul was a murderer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I've never heard of them, seriously. But I'm sure you'll think I'm lying to cover myself or something.

How many Christians have I dissuaded so far? None? Yeah, I thought so. I'm only presenting my OPINION on a subject I'm very interested in. Is that wrong or evil? I don't think so, but you're entitled to your opinion too.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Funny thing is that the Egyptians say Moses did exist . Check out the Kolbrin Bible . This is a few sheets of Bronze that survived the fire of the Library of Alexandria . They talk about the Exodus including the Red Sea .

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Last year I noticed a lot of people were attacking the legitimacy of Paul's writings.

I was curious as to WHY so I started digging to find the real reason and I was determined to get to the bottom of it.

I am now convinced that this whole issue revolves around the fact that Paul used to be one of "them".

He used to be a part of the "elite" and he turned against them and exposed them for what they are.

Throughout history anyone who has done this has been attacked and mercylessly killed just like all others that have exposed the TPTB, the money changers, and the Illuminati.

Illuminati whistle blowers such as Jesus, JFK, Lincoln etc have always been silenced since the beginning of history. EVERY person who has the ability to change the world...is murdered....coincidence?

I think NOT...

The article quoted below confirmed this for me:

"Please be aware of the anti-Paul movement, it was set up by the foe (today's Edomites) to fordo (destroy) the Israel Insight.

This movement twists what Paul says in order to make him look like a huckster but who are the hucksters in this world? The Jewish Encyclopedia and other jewish writings makes makes it clear that one of the greatest of the foes for Judaism is Paul. The jews spew hatred upon Paul.

“Needless to say, observant Jews objected to Paul, ... whom they saw as the worst kind of heretic. Indeed, because of Jewish complaints against him, Paul was arrested by the Roman authorities, held for a time under house arrest, and finally executed in or around 67 CE (the year of the start of the Great Revolt against Rome in Israel.)” ~ Rabbi Ken Spiro

• To be Anti-Paul is to tear the living heart out of the New Testament.

• To be Anti Paul opens up a Pandora’s Box among people as to what is inspired in the Bible and what is not. The Canon is a sacred Ark, man’s unsanctified hands are not to touch it. Will this foolishness never end? QUESTIONING GOD’S WORD DENOTES UNBELIEF!

• To be Anti-Paul lays that person open to the full force of Rationalism, Modernism, and “doubt” far worse than any NEO-ORTHODOXY ever dreamed of!

• To be Anti-Paul is an outright denial of the Providence of God in settling and arranging the Canon of Scripture as we know it. Of this Scripture the God of Israel is most jealous! The whole question is: MAN’S MOUTH versus GOD’S WORD!

The Anti-Paul Movement is Jewish

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So TPTB's plan to silence Paul was to let his message be heard/read by billions of people? What about Jesus? Did their grand plan to silence him include letting his true message reach billions of people too? Strange way to silence them don't you think?

Good thing they preserved Jesus' gospels for thousands of years, huh? So I guess that means their plan to silence him was to get his message to as many people as possible! Smart one on them!

edit on 18-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The article isn't talking about TPTB, it's talking about Jewish opposition to the apostle Paul. TPTB is a different group altogether, they're Luciferians.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

They're all part of the same group, the ones in power.
He also mentioned how "TPTB" have killed everyone who tried to expose them, including Jesus. If the TPTB were trying to silence Jesus (as he implies) then why did they let his message spread so far and so fast?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

They're all part of the same group, the ones in power.
He also mentioned how "TPTB" have killed everyone who tried to expose them, including Jesus. If the TPTB were trying to silence Jesus (as he implies) then why did they let his message spread so far and so fast?

Sorry, I thought the implication was of TPTB today in the world, I didn't realize you were asking about them in Judea at the time of Christ.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
The article isn't talking about TPTB, it's talking about Jewish opposition to the apostle Paul. TPTB is a different group altogether, they're Luciferians.

You are bringing up a VERY important point that I believe very few understand.

I had no clue about this myself until very recently.

The article quoted above mentions Jewish opposition to Paul.

The author probably even believes they were Jewish people.

These were NOT Jews but people who were pretending to be Jews.

Jesus warned us about these people:

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars" ~ Revelation 3:9

The bible is very clear that the synagogue of Satan is made up of people who claim to be jewish people but are not.

Catholics do not claim to be Jewish people but rothschilds and company certainly do.

The Synagogue of Satan are the true Global Elite

Remember the Romans were BLAMED for crucifying Jesus, while a group of imposters were the ones who really insisted on it.

These were the Illuminati that Jesus warned us about:

This connects all conspiracy theories together...

"...a group of people rose to leadership positions in Jerusalem called Pharisees. They looked like their Jewish counterparts, were well versed in prophecy, were well educated and seemed to be advocates for the Jews during their Roman oppression. One problem, they weren’t Jews!

When the Messiah came exactly as prophesied, the Pharisees told the Jews, this man was a fake, and proposed a traditional Roman execution for him, which was also prophesied long before the Romans even existed. This Messiah came in His Father’s name and said he would be rejected, but another would come in his own name that would be accepted. This book is the story of modern day Pharisees who say they are Jews, but are not. They blamed the Romans for crucifying Jesus, but they insisted on it, not the Romans. Later, they convinced the world to lay blame on Jews for rejecting the Messiah, but they are to blame for that, not the Jews.

There's Still Nothing New Under the Sun

edit on 18-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So why did these pretend Jews let Jesus become the most popular and famous person in the history of the world? Seems kind of a weird way to silence him don't you think? You'd think the best way to silence him would have been to erase him from history, but no, they thought it better for the "truth" to spread like wildfire.

So tell me, how was Jesus silenced if his message is there for anyone and everyone to see?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So why did these pretend Jews let Jesus become the most popular and famous person in the history of the world? Seems kind of a weird way to silence him don't you think?

For the same reason that they were unable to see Him when they tried to throw Him off a cliff.

"And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong. But he passing through the midst of them went his way" Luke 4:29, 30
Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp John 10:39

"Jesus answered, You could have no power at all against me, except it were given you from above" John 19:11

So tell me, how was Jesus silenced if his message is there for anyone and everyone to see?

Everyone has seen the YouTube video of the DEA agent shooting his own foot.

That is EXACTLY what Satan did and he seems to be real good at it.

"He was a murderer from the beginning."

You'd think the best way to silence him would have been to erase him from history, but no, they thought it better for the "truth" to spread like wildfire.

History HAS been erased and tampered with:

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

An unperson is a person who has been "vaporized"; who has been not only killed by the state, but effectively erased from existence. Such a person would be written out of existing books, photographs, and articles so that no trace of their existence could be found in the historical record. The idea is that such a person would, according to the principles of doublethink, be forgotten completely (for it would be impossible to provide evidence of their existence), even by close friends and family members.

Making the Historical truth Disappear:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It has been erased and tampered with, just not with what you believe, right? How has Satan been outwitted when you folllow the doctrine that he promotes? Lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You'd think the best way to silence him would have been to erase him from history, but no, they thought it better for the "truth" to spread like wildfire.

The best way to silence someone is to lie about them.

Remember what Jesus said about "the father of all lies"...

History is a VERY effective form of mind control.

By believing it, you are going to have one heck of a time sorting out the truth from the lies.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The same ones who were the sons of Satan are the same ones who wrote the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion . Those protocols explain pretty much everything as it is today .

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

But Jesus' teachings weren't changed? What makes you think the bible doesn't lie about who Jesus was and what his message was? The bible is the work of religion you know. Believing history is a trap, but believing in biblical history is not?

It just seems weird that Satan would promote Jesus' real message in the bible, yet be working to get as many people to hell as possible at the same time. How is he helping his cause if he's telling people the truth and helping them stay away from hell? That's all kinds of backwards.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So why did these pretend Jews let Jesus become the most popular and famous person in the history of the world? Seems kind of a weird way to silence him don't you think? You'd think the best way to silence him would have been to erase him from history, but no, they thought it better for the "truth" to spread like wildfire.

It has nothing to do with them letting it happen, they were impotent to stop it despite intense persecution.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

The same ones who were the sons of Satan are the same ones who wrote the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion . Those protocols explain pretty much everything as it is today .

Are you kidding? That piece of literature has been debunked fifteen ways to Sunday. It's a hoax.

Link.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

But Jesus' teachings weren't changed? What makes you think the bible doesn't lie about who Jesus was and what his message was? The bible is the work of religion you know. Believing history is a trap, but believing in biblical history is not?

It just seems weird that Satan would promote Jesus' real message in the bible, yet be working to get as many people to hell as possible at the same time. How is he helping his cause if he's telling people the truth and helping them stay away from hell? That's all kinds of backwards.

Of course His message and identity have been changed. The Gnostics mutilated the text with three corrupt Alexandrian MSS as well as an organized attempt to fabricate "gospels" that reflected Gnostic teachings in the centuries after Christ and His disciples lived. There's been rampant attempts to change the historical Jesus and His message. You see the ramifications everywhere because of this concerted effort of the 2nd - 5th century.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So why don't you think the "official" story could have done the same thing?! It's the one that makes all the money and hoards it.

You're telling me that in a world where we are lied to constantly by the government and media in order to fight bogus multi-billion dollar wars constantly, that we would get the ultimate truth from those in power for over 2,000 years and even longer? Get real! They would NEVER let us have the real truth on that big a scale for that long. Why do you think the Romans persecuted them?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Since Paul murdered followers of Jesus, wouldn't it be safe to assume that he would have also found teachings of Jesus among these followers that he killed?

No, because they weren't written down yet at that time. It was mainly an oral tradition then.

If he did, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that he could have plagiarized Jesus' words and called them his own in order to LOOK holy when he really wasn't?

No it's not safe to assume that at all because he never called his words his own. And nothing that he wrote was a plagiarizing of any of Jesus' teachings.

Do you have any evidence that he either plagiarized Jesus' teachings or that he found copies of the teachings of Jesus on the bodies of those who were slaughtered by him?

Furthermore it's illogical to even propose this question because in the First Century AD, Christianity was an underground movement and was HIGHLY persecuted. They were forced to meet in secret even. They didn't just carry Jesus' teachings around on them like a copy of Mao Tse-Tung's red book.

And why would Paul want to adopt the teachings of a murdered Messiah whose followers were persecuted and executed and forced into hiding? That makes absolutely zero sense. If Paul was looking for fame then he would have chosen a very unlikely and illogical candidate for such a thing.

Let's also not forget that Paul was killed for his spreading of Christianity.
edit on 18-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Maybe Paul was somehow given knowledge, yet used it in the wrong way? For his own benefit and that of Rome's. He was a Roman who persecuted early Christians then took what he learned and turned it around and made it completely different. His epistles attest to him changing the message, bringing in concepts that Jesus never said while alive.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join