It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul was a murderer

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

"When El Elyon gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. For Yahweh's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance."
Deuteronomy 32:8

Jacob was the grandson of Abraham. When Jacob and his family traveled to Egypt, they had to go through his brother Easu's land. Esau, even though betrayed by Jacob, gave him tents, food, fresh water and skins, and livestock, because they had nothing!

When Jacob and his family arrived in Egypt, they were in a food line. Joseph, the youngest brother sold into slavery by his brothers, took pity on them, and forgave them.

Jacob was the first born son of Yahweh. There was no gift of land given to Jacob by Yahweh. He only had the land that he conned his brother out of, that went to waste from famine. Which is why he went to Egypt.

Yahweh may have promised Jacob's descendants stuff, but Yahweh wasn't the Hebrew God before Jacob.

edit on 1-3-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

well I am just giving you the real history

...Just leaving out the genocidal bits and stealing land from those already settled there parts.

In the case of Amon, Edom and Moab relatives, they settled the land at the same time the Hebrews did originally and were still there when the Hebrews came back. The hebrews wanted their old historic land back and they all started fighting....bada bing bada boom. These other tribes KNEW this was a legal claim.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok I just told you that they came by the land within legal terms to begin with. The folks they found living there upon returning refused to recognize the old rights. I am not even taking sides here just putting out the history. I dont expect you to know all this, but if you look into it you will find that many of the folks living in that land upon the return were hebrew related....Amon, Edom ect. The Philistines had no claim, they were outsiders that took some of the land by force to begin with. They even ended up subjugating the hebrews for some time.

No no no.

God was leading the Israelites to the "Promise Land" of milk and honey. They didn't even know where they were going. They wandered the desert for 40 years, waiting for God to show them the Promise Land.

They weren't reclaiming land, they were looking for a new place to live, after Egypt.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What hype are you talking about? I don't understand.

So me saying stuff that the Hebrews/Yahweh did is not the "real history"? Are you saying they didn't really do those things?

His actions in the bible speak for themselves, no need for me to "hype" anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

"When El Elyon gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. For Yahweh's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance."

Jacob was the grandson of Abraham. When Jacob and his family traveled to Egypt, they had to go through his brother Easu's land. Esau, even though betrayed by Jacob, gave him tents, food, fresh water and skins, and livestock, because they had nothing!

No,no no no no. You are lying or you just dont know what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What hype are you talking about? I don't understand.

So me saying stuff that the Hebrews/Yahweh did is not the "real history"? Are you saying they didn't really do those things?

His actions in the bible speak for themselves, no need for me to "hype" anything.

You hype the war without knowing the reason. As if the area was some blissfull utopia with peace love and harmony everywhere untill the hebrews came out of no where with this big mean god in tow.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ok I just told you that they came by the land within legal terms to begin with. The folks they found living there upon returning refused to recognize the old rights. I am not even taking sides here just putting out the history. I dont expect you to know all this, but if you look into it you will find that many of the folks living in that land upon the return were hebrew related....Amon, Edom ect. The Philistines had no claim, they were outsiders that took some of the land by force to begin with. They even ended up subjugating the hebrews for some time.

No no no.

God was leading the Israelites to the "Promise Land" of milk and honey. They didn't even know where they were going. They wandered the desert for 40 years, waiting for God to show them the Promise Land.

They weren't reclaiming land, they were looking for a new place to live, after Egypt.

Yea thats the land that Abraham had been promised and that they had lived in at one time and still had legal claim. And they did know certainly. Why do you think Joseph asked then to take his body back to be buried with his forefathers when they left Egypt at sometime in the future.

Dust your book off schoolboy.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No no no no, you are either lying or don't understand what you're talking about.

I'm right, you're wrong.

See how easy that is to do? Just because you say so doesn't make it true. Try harder.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

When Jacob and his family arrived in Egypt, they were in a food line. Joseph, the youngest brother sold into slavery by his brothers, took pity on them, and forgave them.

Jacob was the first born son of Yahweh. There was no gift of land given to Jacob by Yahweh. He only had the land that he conned his brother out of, that went to waste from famine. Which is why he went to Egypt.

Yahweh may have promised Jacob's descendants stuff, but Yahweh wasn't the Hebrew God before Jacob.

: Yahweh most certainly was the god of the hebrews before jacob. Yahweh even told Moses that he was the God of Abraham. Issac and Jacob. The birth right to the land was passed down throught all of these and was then given to Josephs oldest son.....while Joe was visor of Egypt living in Egypt.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Try reading and study what you would like to talk about. Anyone that has the simplist understanding here can see your just a troll on this matter.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Nope. You're either lying or are misinformed because you obviously don't understand what I'm saying. I made the thread, you are the one who is trolling.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

: Yahweh most certainly was the god of the hebrews before jacob. Yahweh even told Moses that he was the God of Abraham. Issac and Jacob. The birth right to the land was passed down throught all of these and was then given to Josephs oldest son.....while Joe was visor of Egypt living in Egypt.

But we know that that's not true. Elohim or El Elyon was the God of Abraham. He honored him through Melchizedek,

Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High,

The Hebrews were polytheistic and believed in many Gods. Yahweh isn't even introduced until the Book of Exodus 4:14, when he meets Moses.

Yahweh also had enemy Gods.

Deut. 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:
27 Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the Lord hath not done all this.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

4 And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau: and I gave unto Esau mount Seir, to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt.

32 And the bones of Joseph, which the children of Israel brought up out of Egypt, buried they in Shechem, in a parcel of ground which Jacob bought of the sons of Hamor the father of Shechem for an hundred pieces of silver: and it became the inheritance of the children of Joseph.

Yahweh didn't give Jacob any land.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Go back and read what was said to Moses a bit more carefully.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

4 And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau: and I gave unto Esau mount Seir, to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt.

32 And the bones of Joseph, which the children of Israel brought up out of Egypt, buried they in Shechem, in a parcel of ground which Jacob bought of the sons of Hamor the father of Shechem for an hundred pieces of silver: and it became the inheritance of the children of Joseph.

Yahweh didn't give Jacob any land.

Real slowly for you....Jacob got the birthright from his father and all the land came with it. He then gave it to Josephs sons which was his right to do. And none of this has anything to do with Mt Seir. That was Esuas land grant. Esau stayed in his land Jacobs people left and came back later as they did before when Jake was in Syria for 20 years and then came home to his own.

On the second part...the children of Joseph....their inheritance was in the old country. None of them inherited any land in Egypt.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe Sigmundus can explain it to you.

According to the Graf-Wellhausen Source Critical Method for the Pentateuch, the J writer (the writer with the southern Judaen Hebronite accent) used YHWH to refer to the clan god of Yisro'el and the P writer (with the Babylonian paleoHebrew accent used by the writer of the Book of the prophet Hezekiel c. 550 BCE) used the word ELOHIM as a generic name for the clan god of Yisro'el (at least until Exod chapter 3 when the name YHWH is revealed - but his Hezekielite 'bablylonian' paleoHebrrew style otherwise is easily identifiable after Exod chapter 3, the burning bush myth).

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Read it again. Joseph's children got the land he paid for with 100 pieces of silver. Not the land that he weaseled out of Esau, by lying to and tricking his father.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe Sigmundus can explain it to you.

According to the Graf-Wellhausen Source Critical Method for the Pentateuch, the J writer (the writer with the southern Judaen Hebronite accent) used YHWH to refer to the clan god of Yisro'el and the P writer (with the Babylonian paleoHebrew accent used by the writer of the Book of the prophet Hezekiel c. 550 BCE) used the word ELOHIM as a generic name for the clan god of Yisro'el (at least until Exod chapter 3 when the name YHWH is revealed - but his Hezekielite 'bablylonian' paleoHebrrew style otherwise is easily identifiable after Exod chapter 3, the burning bush myth).

How in the world this guy gets an Hezekiel type after exodus 3 when Hezekiel didnt even exist untill many centuries after the time frame of ex 3 is well just mind numing.....not to mention the fact that there was no babylonian paleohebrew style, unless he means sumerian paleohebrew in which case he should say so....and if he means a babylonian style of any sort this again wouldnt be had untill many centuries after exodus 3 and yet he wants to show a cut off pointn here! Were do you dig this stuff up at?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

He's referring to the scribes who, centuries later were copying and adding their own interpretations to the texts. The same is true for the New Testament. The book of Mark was still being added to by scribes up to 1000 years later.

You know, the books of the Bible aren't written by the names of the people that they were named after, right?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Read it again. Joseph's children got the land he paid for with 100 pieces of silver. Not the land that he weaseled out of Esau, by lying to and tricking his father.

Well even if it were as simple as that it would make may case in spades!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join