It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul was a murderer

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by windword

Yes ! It is displayed in your post that the god you commune with is not the God of Daniel , Elijah and the Father of Jesus .

I don't know about that!

Still you have not found evidence of the Revelations of John happening over and over . Your incomplete study of the endtimes is evident.

It's always the end of times and the beginning of times, it's always the best of times and worst of times!

When Jacob saw the ladder ascending into heaven, and the angels travailing it up and down, do you think that that incident was a one time angelic visitation for Jacob and Jacob alone, or do you think that Jacob was given a glimpse of another dimension, allowed to see things that are constant and an "everyday reality" from an angelic point of view? Such is my take on Revelations. There is always a war in heaven that has already been won.

The Mark of the beast for one has never happened nor could have happened . There has never been a one world government , not ever.

And there is no mark of the beast today, nor is there a one world government. However, one could argue that taxes and money are marks of the beast.

Now, as far a one world government, I'm not sure that that is actually mentioned in the book of Revelation. Please correct me if I'm wrong. However, Alexander the Great attempted to conquer the known world and keep it under his one government. The Romans had the same goal. England, France and Italy were in a race to conquer the "new world" for their monarchies.

The Catholic Church claimed the lands that they touched upon as theirs for Jesus Christ and proceeded to kill all indigenous people all the was way until the mid 1500's, when the Pope declared that natives were worthy of salvation [slavery). If they didn't take it, they were killed!

And your very own religion seeks a one world government, under the control of the newly instated ruler Jesus Christ.

Your short sided research along with your chosen life style seals your mind to the things of God . I would say from your post you would find it easier to serve Satan .
You have underestimated the validity of the Protocols and what is going on today .

I left Christianity, in part, because of my disgust for those who find joy and are elated when they hear of the atrocities of war and gleefully await Armageddon and the Great Tribulation. Many organized fundamentalist are trying to bring about war in the middle east to hasten those days, as if Jesus and/or God could be influenced by the deeds of these so called Christians! Their motives and actions are a whole lot more sinister, threatening and evil than the your "Protocols of Zion"!

edit on 22-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)
Your previous post do not elude to you following the same God the Father . By your own mouth have you said as much .
You are right the Mark of the Beast never happened yet! The Beast system had to wait for the time when the Internet has spread world wide to facilitate fund transmissions . It could never be enforceable with physical money still in existence . The Mark of the Beast system will use only electronically generated funds . This will require a One World Government to issue that currency .Revelations chapter 13 verse 13 thru 17 tells of the Mark coming . Revelations 17 verse 11 to verse 18 tells of the kings of the earth giving their kingdoms to the AC .
Now in todays terms , if you can not see the Mark of the Beast coming in all of it's reality along with the NWO/Global government you have your head in the dirt . ( Not my first choice of words ) The authors of the Protocols have you thoroughly content or distracted . If you really pay attention to the worlds troubles caused by ( Banksters) you can see they are following the Protocols not by coincidence and the predominant offenders are the people who disclaim it .
I don't think there is a way to show something to someone who does not want to know .

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

You "knowing" that I'm going to hell must give you some kind of rise or something. Does it make you feel smug inside? That's called pride, and it has shown through with almost every post you've made so far. Please learn how to be humble, because you being okay with people suffering forever is not a good quality to have.

And please learn basic grammar before posting a reply next time, also try to bring an argument too, because you haven't so far. Thanks.

edit on 23-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well we are off onto grammer! And dont lecture me about attitude. Man you must be kidding.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Sound fair? Until you start trying to make some kind of case for yourself, I'm not going to respond to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I am not on trial here.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

The truth has no place on this thread Can't you see it ruins everything for the detractors from the Gospel . How dare you to bring truth to their little world . Some of these people might make their living denouncing the Gospel of Christ . Now they are going to have to start all over again and again !

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You do realize this thread is about Paul and not the gospels right?

The gospels were Jesus' words, not Paul's. I believe in the true gospel, the words of Jesus. That's the problem with some Christians, they consider Paul's epistles part of the gospels when they are not. I don't consider Paul's epistles good news, neither should anyone else.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

I am not on trial here.

That isn't correct. You're a Christian on ATS.

That puts you on trial by default.

Take it from someone who's been here a looooooong time.

edit on 23-2-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You do realize this thread is about Paul and not the gospels right?

The gospels were Jesus' words, not Paul's. I believe in the true gospel, the words of Jesus. That's the problem with some Christians, they consider Paul's epistles part of the gospels when they are not. I don't consider Paul's epistles good news, neither should anyone else.

He didn't say "gospels" (plural), he said "the" gospel, (singular and definite article specific).

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Ok! I Call

Give me a line item list of what Paul changed from what Jesus taught .

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Like you're going to accept it!
But I'll entertain you.

13. On your father:

Paul says:
1Cor.4
[15] For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel.
Phlm.1
[10] I appeal to you for my child, Ones'imus, whose father I have become in my imprisonment.

Jesus says:
Matt.23
[9] And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

This is only one, but there are others, I just think this is the most glaring. Go here to see some others.

Here is another link that goes into great detail on Paul's contradictions.

But I'm sure you'll somehow disagree with all of the points in the articles.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Paul isn't part of the gospel in my opinion, he's the one who screwed it up. I don't believe him, at all. You hate religion but still defend the guy who created the biggest one in the world. I still can't get over that.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You need to get a KJV bible there is a substantial difference between the bible you quote and the KJV.
Still I see what you are trying to propagate but if thats all you have you have failed to prove your point .
Funny thing is that you have attacked the Gentile Apostle and not Peter who had to be corrected because of changing Christs mission by diluting the Gospel with Jewish Tradition . I can see why Paul would be attacked . The Jews want to destroy the Gospel of Jesus and it's transmission to the Gentile . This would help defeat the Gentile connection to Christianity and ease the worry that the Globalist Banksters have that Jesus freaks will oppose their plan and the Mark of the Beast .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

1 Corinthians 4
15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

He still calls himself father in the KJV. A father can only "begotten" someone.

Also, I covered Peter in my other thread on Paul. As I said in that thread, I think Peter and Paul were the same person, so me attacking Paul is me attacking Peter as well.
edit on 24-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Paul isn't part of the gospel in my opinion, he's the one who screwed it up. I don't believe him, at all. You hate religion but still defend the guy who created the biggest one in the world. I still can't get over that.

Paul didn't create Christianity for one thing, he converted after it had began. And I didn't say Paul was a part of the gospel. Gospel means "good news".

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

1 Corinthians 4
15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

He still calls himself father in the KJV. A father can only "begotten" someone.

Also, I covered Peter in my other thread on Paul. As I said in that thread, I think Peter and Paul were the same person, so me attacking Paul is me attacking Peter as well.
edit on 24-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Lol! Paul was unwed and Peter had a mother in law.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You need some help friend . You have superimposed your wishes onto reality .The fact is your agenda to discredit the bible has taken over reason . Enlightened One check the source of your enlightenment .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I have not superimposed anything, there is evidence that supports my idea. If there wasn't I wouldn't even consider it! Maybe you need to be more open than you are? Because you seem like a pretty close-minded person.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That's why he founded the church along with Peter, right? He wrote the book on Christianity, the doctrine that all churches follow! How exactly didn't he create Christianity?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

And what do we know about Paul exactly? We don't even know who his parents were, all we know is that his father was a Pharisee, but nothing about his mother. All we know about Peter's parents is that his father's name was John/Jonah, but nothing about his mother. Who was Peter's wife? She is only mentioned in passing and a name is never given. What was his mother-in-law's name?

Both founded the church together, both miraculously escaped jail, both raised someone from the dead, both had name changes after "meeting" Jesus. I think it's a possibility they were both the same person, especially since the guy who wrote Acts (Luke) has a lot of similarities with a guy named Plutarch. Plutarch wrote a book called "Parallel Lives", and in my opinion Peter and Paul led parallel lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join