It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul was a murderer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think Paul is a jerk. I'm not a Christian though so I don't guess my opinion matters, but PAUL is a real big reason why. Love Jesus, all his words, actions....

But then you get to Paul and I'm like...kak..imposter.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Logarock

If Paul said man only dies once then why did he raise a man from the dead? Is the guy he raised from the dead still alive, or did he die again? If he died again, that means Paul was lying.

He either raised the guy from the dead and was lying about man only dying once, or him raising the guy from the dead was a lie. Take your pick, either way he was lying.
edit on 21-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

All that Paul was showing is the power to revive the human spirit back into the body after the body had stoped functioning as a home for the spirit on the material plane of existence. It shows as Jesus did when he raised the dead the power over the body and the power to reunited the spirit with its body.

As you know in the east in certain places they beieve one can drop the body and thus seperate themselves form the corruption there in and start over. The christain on the other hand is of the understanding that the spirit cannot be seperated from the deads commited in the body and thus any corruption follows the spirit. To the christain one can not escape by sheading the body and in fact as the spirit is given life so will the body again in a new state, a fresh state and of a new nature. Thus its not seen as a cycle but a rebirth.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Moses was talking about the I AM, so yes he was talking about Jesus, but not Jesus alone. We are all the I AM, don't you get it?
Why are you so afraid of yourself? Because of hell? You took the bait hook line and center. They made up a place like hell in order for you to be blind to who YOU are.

Like I said earlier, you can continue to believe you are somehow inferior, but I choose not to. I choose to liberate myself, you choose to stay in shackles.

It still blows my mind how blind to it you are. Why would the leaders of this world let the ultimate truth out there for everyone to see? They wouldn't, and it blows my mind how you can't see that. This is a slave world where they have systems in place to make you stay a slave. Not only do you not fight the slavery, you actively support it.

It's pretty sad when people see good as bad and bad as good. Keep holding onto the slave propaganda that is the bible, but you're digging your own grave.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So why did he say man only dies once when he knew it wasn't true? He supposedly raised a guy from the dead! He obviously had to die again at some point right? So how does a man dying twice equal man only dying once.

Round and round we go.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Jesus taught death is an illusion ? Where did that one come from?
Then Jesus didn't tell you that you must believe in the Death and Resurrection to be saved? What part of Jesus do you pick to believe in . There all or none . Jesus didn't tell you to breathe but you do .
Paul who was on his way to persecute Christians at the time he was blinded by God was perfectly happy doing so . Then God intervened and pressed Saul now Paul into service and Paul at that time committed put a death warrant on his head literally . I am sure he was not willingly wanting to have the Jews and Christians both on his back .
Make your little remarks about Paul from your armchair . Critique his ministry that only put all of the emphasis on Jesus Christ and following him .Do you not believe that God was with Paul the Jewish / Roman citizen who was the only one to reach out to the Gentile .

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

From this:

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth [pleases], and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so [it] is [with] every one that is born of the Spirit.

Then Jesus didn't tell you that you must believe in the Death and Resurrection to be saved?

He most certainly did not.

What part of Jesus do you pick to believe in . There all or none .

Although I was raised in a fundamental Christian home and church, I do not consider myself to be a Christian. Therefore, I have every right to pick and choose what teachings of Jesus and the Bible I choose to accept or reject.

I reject the mythos of the virgin birth, the death and the resurrection, and the concept that Jesus died for the sins of others. I accept his teachings of love and forgiveness and of spiritual freedom from the "Karmic Wheel."

Jesus didn't tell you to breathe but you do .

What does that have to do with Paul being a liar and a murderer?

Paul who was on his way to persecute Christians at the time he was blinded by God was perfectly happy doing so . Then God intervened and pressed Saul now Paul into service and Paul at that time committed put a death warrant on his head literally . I am sure he was not willingly wanting to have the Jews and Christians both on his back .

I don't believe Paul's story.

Make your little remarks about Paul from your armchair . Critique his ministry that only put all of the emphasis on Jesus Christ and following him .Do you not believe that God was with Paul the Jewish / Roman citizen who was the only one to reach out to the Gentile .

Nope, I don't believe that GOD was with Paul. Also, I highly doubt that Paul was martyred for his beliefs. I think he was just another casualty of the conflict between the Jews and Romans. I don't think they cared, or were threatened at all by his so called ministry.

edit on 21-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

To this he said that moses knew him and if they understood moses they would have know him as well and that he came to make good the law....Yahwehs law.

Jesus never said that Moses "knew" him.

"If you believed Moses you would believe Me; for he wrote about me. But if you don’t believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

This is what Moses wrote:

Deuteronomy 18:19
'I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 'And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him."

Now everbody in that dialogue understood what points were being made on both sides. They thought Jesus was insane with this as well as making himself equal with Yahweh. When He said before Abraham was I Am.

Jesus NEVER made himself equal to God. He made it very clear that he was sent by "his father, who is our father."

You keep trying to make this tread about Jesus, but it isn't. It's about Paul being an untrustworthy murderer with an agenda to mislead early Christians away from the true teachings of Jesus. And, he has succeeded!

edit on 21-2-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Not sure why you two like talking to brick walls....

Entertainment i suppose...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The brick wall must NEVER have the last word! LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by SimonPeter

From this:

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth [pleases], and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so [it] is [with] every one that is born of the Spirit.

And what does the piece of scripture have to do with death? You need to go back and read it in the context for which it was intended .

Then Jesus didn't tell you that you must believe in the Death and Resurrection to be saved?

He most certainly did no

What part of Jesus do you pick to believe in . There all or none .

Although I was raised in a fundamental Christian home and church, I do not consider myself to be a Christian. Therefore, I have every right to pick and choose what teachings of Jesus and the Bible I choose to accept or reject.

I reject the mythos of the virgin birth, the death and the resurrection, and the concept that Jesus died for the sins of others. I accept his teachings of love and forgiveness and of spiritual freedom from the "Karmic Wheel."

Jesus didn't tell you to breathe but you do .

The Lord came down and took on flesh . He was Half man and half God .He was literally the Son of God . It stands to logic that if Jesus was not raised up on the 3rd day then he didn't have the Power of God behind him . The Jews wanted to disprove the claim that Jesus would rise on the 3rd day . They are still trying to do that today and destroy Christianity and the Gentile . It would seem they have had some sucess . Visit the Protocols of Zion .
What does that have to do with Paul being a liar and a murderer?

I don't believe Paul's story.

Nope, I don't believe that GOD was with Paul. Also, I highly doubt that Paul was martyred for his beliefs. I think he was just another casualty of the conflict between the Jews and Romans. I don't they cared, or were threatened at all by his so called ministry.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You still can't grasp the connection between death and resurrection and reincarnation can you? Jesus was the resurrection, and so is anyone who believes they are the resurrection too. Everyone has resurrected, but only people who believe it can see it.

You do not have 'eyes to see' and 'ears to hear', as Jesus put it. Paul and his teachings have blinded you and made you deaf to truth. Paul and his church has tricked billions of people into believing the devil is God. The world today is proof that we do not worship the true god, and Christianity is a huge part of the deception.
edit on 21-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I just thought of something. If all these other people resurrected from the dead, then why is Jesus so special? Weren't those other 8 people revived from the power of god just as Jesus was? Why weren't they considered sacrifices for mankind as well? God resurrected all nine of them equally.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I am Christian . I do believe that Jesus was born of a virgin and of the Holy Spirit . I do believe Jesus was crucified and died . I believe Jesus went down to Hell and preached and was raised up on the 3rd day along with the First Fruits out of their graves and walked about Jerusalem for about 2 weeks . I believe Jesus ascended with the First Fruits to heaven .
Now what are you talking about ?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Jesus WAS in hell, he was on Earth. Earth was a world of constant war at the time, mainly from Rome, where Paul was a citizen and whose soldiers nailed Jesus to the cross. They founded the church which promoted a false message with Paul's epistles, the message that you believe. There was no resurrection on Earth, but on another planet, a.k.a. "New Jerusalem".

Jesus was in hell (Earth) then resurrected on another planet, or "Jerusalem". They mixed the timeline up on that one intentionally to separate hell from Earth, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

What are you smoking ? Are you in another world . More study needed ! Next thing you will tell me your God .

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Sorry if my ideas are too complex for you, but that's only natural I guess. You're not open to new ways of thinking obviously, you're stuck 2,000 years in the past.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No I just am not foolish . I have seen a lot of BS and I possess the wisdom to filter it out . I'm not sure you know just what you do believe . Either Jesus is the Son of God as the bible say or he is an imposter . You are trying to say he is an imposter and the Gentile connection called Paul is a fraud . You have denied Christianity is legit like a good Globalist Jew would do , just like the Pharises did .

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I think Paul is a jerk. I'm not a Christian though so I don't guess my opinion matters, but PAUL is a real big reason why. Love Jesus, all his words, actions....

But then you get to Paul and I'm like...kak..imposter.

Paul has little or nothing to do with getting saved. Christians make it out that he is the greatest apostle when he is not. In the judgment, you will be graded based off what you knew but didn't do though you knew to do it. If you think that Jesus reportedly faithfully on who He was, then that is something you will have to decide on. I'm a Christian and I find faults with Paul as well, it doesn't mean I should give up my faith. I still have to do what I know is right.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You know, that's what the Mormons believe. They believe that God was once a man, who lived on earth until he became "enlightened" and ascended to another planet. Jesus and Lucifer are brothers, both sent here by God to do a "job".

The Angels are messengers of God, who travel back and forth, keeping God informed, and whatnot. When "good" Mormon men pass, they will be resurrected and given a planet of their own, to be "lord" of with their wives. I guess that's why they need a lot of wives. Also, sinners are "resurrected" and the flora and fauna of these "new" worlds.

Did you know that?

One of my favorite all time authors is Orson Scott Card, a Mormon. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I am not a Mormon . I could best be described as a Baptist after John the Baptist .My true description is a retiree and poor example of a follower of Jesus Christ looking for the Great Tribulation to start . I have had most of the youthful BS slung out of me . And believe me I was there in the too young and too busy to be bothered by church and the end times . But all that changed when I saw a Hal Lindsey. But then for a while I put the signs of the times on the very back shelf during my midlife exercise . But now I have really realised that we are seeing the literal fulfillment of the biblical times called Endtimes . I am not a person who accepts someones word for anything because even the most objective person has their prejudices and research in that direction .
I have no Idea how old you are but you are likely to change your views as life deals with you . Your priorties will change with age and you may find yourself with beliefs that are 180 degrees from your beliefs today .

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join