It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Heaven? How do we make it there?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I listen to the formation of words and language before Jesus also, and heaven means the sky. So if you look into the sky towards the center, which is the middle of the galaxy. There must be something to do with God that is in the center of the galaxy because it is the thing that is making these billions of stars spin around at such a fast rate of speed, not to forget that creation is on the planets with life forms who are able to debate about what a miracle worker said for thousands of years Without taking a look at any past history besides that amazing miracle worker setting foot on the groud. Why don't we think about the real things that we can see? Or do you think the center of the galaxy is just a dream and God's creation isn't what we see?

We are talking about a place, and you are talking about how to get there. I am asking, where is the place?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I listen to the formation of words and language before Jesus also, and heaven means the sky. So if you look into the sky towards the center, which is the middle of the galaxy. There must be something to do with God that is in the center of the galaxy because it is the thing that is making these billions of stars spin around at such a fast rate of speed, not to forget that creation is on the planets with life forms who are able to debate about what a miracle worker said for thousands of years Without taking a look at any past history besides that amazing miracle worker setting foot on the groud. Why don't we think about the real things that we can see? Or do you think the center of the galaxy is just a dream and God's creation isn't what we see?

We are talking about a place, and you are talking about how to get there. I am asking, where is the place?

I will do a thread this weekend on that topic.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The latest isn't that we are spinning around a 'black hole' like we are being taught. First of all it isn't black.

Though scientists have suspected for a while that a giant black hole lurks at the center of our galaxy, they still can't say for sure it's the explanation for the strange behavior observed there.
www.foxnews.com...

<< 4  5  6   >>

join