Where is Heaven? How do we make it there?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

Originally posted by backcase

The church have for centuries kept the common people in the dark, by not allowing them to see the truth about the universe. How can one support that kind of manipulation?

Because only those who seek should find.

Would you throw any man into office to be a president?

The bible which we are allowed to have gives us whatever we need as long as we search for it.

I am not talking about the bible, I am talking about how the church for centuries kept science and knowledge from general public, just take a lot at Galileo's incredible book, that the church banned for 200 years, luckily scholars did read it and made sure it was not lost forever.

Don't forget, the idea of a single god is a new believe, before that, there existed many gods, not just one.

Oh, okay, I thought you meant things which mattered to us as souls, and as far as going towards the Light of God.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Yea, do as we say or you end up in hell - thats real goodness in man I see.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed.

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

I must say, that god is pure love

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Obedience is a virtue, and Virtue is the true religion www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those who do not have in their soul the inclination towards virtue are lacking with regards to their selves, and as a result of this void they act selfishly and try to take what they can while they can. But the will always feel incomplete, they will never be filled.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It's not "do as we say"... it's "do as GOD says". Organized religion is a flawed creation of man, designed to control the ignorant masses. God did not intend for organized religion to be the "go between" between man and God. There is a big difference between faith and religion.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Well, if it was not for Satan, according to the old bible, we as people would not have been aware. So in other words, Satan was the one whom set us free.

Ah Lucifer, the light bearer.
To be honest, if I were to find myself in heaven, to find myself in the company of the type of people who expect to be there would render it hell.
And you can quote me on that.

The kingdom is all around you. You are already among your brothers and sisters. We make it what it is. If we are in the image of God and the image OF God, then judgment is against ourselves. For all that is bad in this world, there is equally greater good. Read this link: Eyes Wide Open

"He created humankind to rule over the world, appointing for them two spirits in which to walk until the time ordained for His visitation. There are the spirits of truth and falsehood. Upright character and fate originate with the Habitation of Light; perverse, with the Fountain of Darkness. The authority of the Prince of Light extends to the governance of all righteous people; therefore, they walk in the paths of light. Correspondingly, the authority of the Angel of Darkness embraces the governance of all wicked people, so they walk in the paths of darkness. "

----Read this next part. The Glory of Adam is theirs. That glory is Adam overcoming the error.

Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit. Like purifying waters, he shall sprinkle each with a spirit of truth, effectual against all the abominations of lying and sullying by an unclean spirit. Thereby He shall give the upright insight into knowledge of the Most High and wisdom of the angels, making wise those following the perfect way. Indeed, God has chosen them for an eternal covenant; all the glory of Adam shall be theirs alone. Perversity shall be extinct, every fraudulent deed put to shame.

Who is Adam? He is the heel on either side of the loaf.

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Who is the Loaf?

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

What does the heel accomplish? Why is the heel Adam?

Genesis 3

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

The heel crushes the head of Satan.

Unless we recognize the one Adam (Christ) as our Father (As Christ said: I and the Father are one), we do not find Atonement (At One Ment) with God the Father. The heel is the one that is worthy and holy. As he is, so shall we be.

I am a sinner. We are all sinners. We cannot overcome apart from the one that already did.

Who is the Head of the Church (We who are many)?

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

The one that sacrificed His Soul in the beginning for all of us. While we were yet sinners (Before this reality), Christ died for us.

The lamb was slain from the foundation. He did this for us.

edit on 16-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

If you don't feel complete, you can try meditating, it is a great way to better understand yourself and what ones purpose is here. By bending your head and just follow the word of the "lord" you never get to experience anything in your life.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You're trolling obviously.. The churches that you read about in polisci classes have nothing to do with the faith. Do you guys really think you can "cure" 95% of the world of Gods' touch?
It's futile to even try. Welcome to the honey trap baybee

PS: The idea of hell was made by unbelievers, so why are you trashing it? You would fit in well with those who propose such things.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

95 % of the Christians who tries to indoctrinate me in this religion all say that if I don't, i will pay for it later, whether they mean hell or not, they still think I am going to be punished, that is not love, that is fear

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Even within the religion of Christianity, you cant figure out what is the right way. Hence we got catholics and protestant - and a bunch of other branches. If god really touched those who believes, then there would not be so much different believes in the "right way"
edit on 16-2-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Praise is worship. That's worth ship. There is nothing worthy in Satan. Darkness is separated from light. Light reveals what it hits. We are the church as a witness to the light. The one that destroys us is not the light. It's the darkness being separated. Careful what you worship.

'Hail' is to greet or welcome. I greet and welcome Satan because I prefer to embrace my flaws rather than ignore them and remain oblivious to their workings. Also, light is nothing without darkness. Without darkness, light is just...light. There is no reason to consider it good because there is nothing to compare it with. Anyone with two brain cells knows this.

Oh, but I forgot. You sold your brain cells to your deity. So sorry about that. And by the way, I don't believe in "God" or "Satan". But I will gladly praise "Satan" if it breaks the spell holding the sheeple in thrall.

edit on 16-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Have you no thoughts of your own ?

I am a loving father,
I am vegetarian, (I respect all life)
I do no harm, and help those I encounter who need it.
I am honest in all my dealings with my fellow man.
I do not believe in your bronze age god.

Doomed.
Cop on.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Leuan

95 % of the Christians who tries to indoctrinate me in this religion all say that if I don't, i will pay for it later, whether they mean hell or not, they still think I am going to be punished, that is not love, that is fear

And they were false Christians if that happened like you say. Christians believe in FREE WILL.
Maybe you were talking to other religious folks who were pretending to be righteous.
It happens.
I mean, look at all the false history put out about christians and the Lord in General.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If you don't feel complete, you can try meditating, it is a great way to better understand yourself and what ones purpose is here. By bending your head and just follow the word of the "lord" you never get to experience anything in your life.

Actually it is meditating that brought me closer to God.

and I did not mean myself as not being complete, I am not talking about myself, although I am not complete.

Like the other guy said, your just trolling,

have fun scoffing and not taking anything seriously I suppose, but life is too short for me to squander it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Have you no thoughts of your own ?

I am a loving father,
I am vegetarian, (I respect all life)
I do no harm, and help those I encounter who need it.
I am honest in all my dealings with my fellow man.
I do not believe in your bronze age god.

Doomed.
Cop on.

You respect all life, yet would prefer us to be something other than ourselves, Omnivores?
Whatever. This new age "cow farts are killin the universe" is bunk. Wake up fool

PS: And the remarkeable thing is: your society (schools govt) are filled to the brim with pagan ideas, markedly where the ecofascism cult spawned from. Thats the tip))
edit on 16-2-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Praise is worship. That's worth ship. There is nothing worthy in Satan. Darkness is separated from light. Light reveals what it hits. We are the church as a witness to the light. The one that destroys us is not the light. It's the darkness being separated. Careful what you worship.

'Hail' is to greet or welcome. I greet and welcome Satan because I prefer to embrace my flaws rather than ignore them and remain oblivious to their workings. Also, light is nothing without darkness. Without darkness, light is just...light. There is no reason to consider it good because there is nothing to compare it with. Anyone with two brain cells knows this.

Oh, but I forgot. You sold your brain cells to your deity. So sorry about that. And by the way, I don't believe in "God" or "Satan". But I will gladly praise "Satan" if it breaks the spell holding the sheeple in thrall.

You are using it like hail Mary. This is a salutation to highly praise. Darkness can be overcome by light. Light cannot overcome darkness.

Physics
In terms of physics, an object is said to be dark when it absorbs photons, causing it to appear dim compared to other objects. For example, a matte black paint does not reflect much visible light and appears dark, whereas white paint reflects much light and appears bright.[3] For more information see color.

Light cannot be absorbed without limit.

Light will always be there. With a strong enough source, darkness and shadow can be overcome.

WIKI

edit on 16-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Great, someone disagree with your points of view and then your trolling. Great insights you have

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Great, someone disagree with your points of view and then your trolling. Great insights you have

The point is, that it was not a personal argument but then you tried making it such, which is a common thing which trolls do.

There's my insight, you care less about knowledge and more about demoralization and scoffing. The marks of a troll.

link   

You are using it like hail Mary. This is a salutation to highly praise. Darkness can be overcome by light. Light cannot overcome darkness.

Did you read those last two sentences before you posted? Are you drunk?

Light will always be there. With a strong enough source, darkness and shadow can be overcome.

Why would you want to abolish all darkness though? What point does life have if you're not learning? What do you learn without making mistakes or being corrected in some way? Pure light as an eternal existence is plain boring. Having room to screw up and experience imperfection is a blessing. Otherwise, you're just a robot.

Is that the point of heaven? To be a robot? I'll gladly go to hell if it means I'm allowed to be human and have human experiences. Your god can kiss my hindquarters if he wants to take that from me, if he expects me to surrender my freedom to be human.

Once again, we fight all our lives to be free of dictators, only to gladly surrender ourselves to the biggest one of all when we die. In death, we embrace the exact opposite of everything we fought for in life. If that's what you believe in, then you're already dead.

link   

Allso, damn man, you got some nerve telling complete strangers they don't take anything serious, yea you must be the good man Jesus preached about (throw the first stone right?)

You are so full of yourself, think you are better people because you found the lord ! You must be proud of yourself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join