It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see and manipulate energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I've been able to see and move it around since I can remember, though I never really thought about it until I was a teenager and heard about auras and such. Shel Silverstein wrote a short in one of his books called something like The Fummawumalumazums, in which a kid kept seeing bright, static-like particles which moved through everything, even his eyelids when he tried to sleep; thats pretty much what its been like for me. Its like a multicolored static which I see everywhere, all the time; I ignore it 99% of the time, but if I can't sleep or I'm bored I'll make shapes of it. It doesn't do anything at all, though, even if I can get it to condense into an orb and make it move. Its just there. I'll see concentrations of colors around people or trees, but I don't know what they mean, and don't really care, either. Usually if someone is upset about something, I can tell without anything special; the whole reading auras thing just kind of irks me. I suppose the only thing worth noting is how rare it is to see purely white specks; I've only ever seen it in the sky before a storm, and at two "holy" places. One was a garden of sorts outside of San Deigo where some guru lived decades ago, the other was the home of a seer of sorts. The storm thing is pretty cool; my friends and family generally go to me before the weather station, lol; I can't give you more than a few hours warning, but I'm pretty accurate.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here's an example of someone who can see something similar to what I described in the OP:

'At night I can see energy in the room like blocks and swirls. I can take my hand and actually move the energy around. Also when I get the energy swirling I can see tiny sparks within. But the strangest thing is the bubbles that cover my hands and arms. And there is something else that I can clearly see something that looks like vapor or smoke streaming from my arms. I can see this any given time not just occasionally. I do not see aura colors just what I have described. Have you ever heard of these things?'

taken from: heartofhealing.net...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience! This stuff you see, is it made up of a frothy substance, filled with tiny bubbles?

Pretty interesting stuff about the storm predicting. Useful I'd say.

Originally posted by Malfeitor
I've been able to see and move it around since I can remember, though I never really thought about it until I was a teenager and heard about auras and such. Shel Silverstein wrote a short in one of his books called something like The Fummawumalumazums, in which a kid kept seeing bright, static-like particles which moved through everything, even his eyelids when he tried to sleep; thats pretty much what its been like for me. Its like a multicolored static which I see everywhere, all the time; I ignore it 99% of the time, but if I can't sleep or I'm bored I'll make shapes of it. It doesn't do anything at all, though, even if I can get it to condense into an orb and make it move. Its just there. I'll see concentrations of colors around people or trees, but I don't know what they mean, and don't really care, either. Usually if someone is upset about something, I can tell without anything special; the whole reading auras thing just kind of irks me. I suppose the only thing worth noting is how rare it is to see purely white specks; I've only ever seen it in the sky before a storm, and at two "holy" places. One was a garden of sorts outside of San Deigo where some guru lived decades ago, the other was the home of a seer of sorts. The storm thing is pretty cool; my friends and family generally go to me before the weather station, lol; I can't give you more than a few hours warning, but I'm pretty accurate.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Here is another comment I found about seeing bubble-like particles:

'At certain level of focus accidentally hundreds of tiny white (not glowing) bubble-like particles appeared and was floating around my arm. The direction of my eyes was not to the light outside my room. The room was 95% dark. I can tell that those aren't dusts because the particle is somewhat round (as far as I can remember).'

Taken from: www.psychic-experiences.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
These bubbles are pretty intriguing! Here's another one, where a 6 year old girl sees rainbow bubbles raining down:

'My 6 year old daughter tells me that she sees tiny bubbles full with the colors of the rainbow, and they come down from the sky like rain drops but slower than rain. This is the way she explains it to me. She also mentioned that she doesn't always see them, she doesn't see them inside the house or in her classroom, it's always outside and this sometimes gives her a headache.

She can also see those who passed on to the other side...'

Taken from: www.aura-answers.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Can you form it into any shape you like? Also, does it hold the form you shape it into? E.g. Let's say you mould it into a ball and place it on the floor. If you leave the room for a few minutes, is it still there when you return?

Thanks for your feedback!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Eh, its only as useful as the amount of time I spend outdoors, which is practically none.
And no, nothing frothy or bubbly or anything like that; its really more comparable to television static which appears in every color, not just shades of grey. How bright or dark the area I'm in has no effect on it. If I move it to condense it, it simply appears to be more solid, less flickery. The colors get more definite, too. But, like I said before, it can't, or at least doesn't, affect anything near it. It doesn't even feel like anything. Its just there, each particle too small to focus on individually, moving too fast to count, and seeming to always flicker in and out of existence. Its hard to describe, really. I suppose its a bit like describing color to a colorblind person, or perhaps more aptly, tv static to someone who has never seen a television. Static is really just the best analogue I have to give.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If the stuff has any form when I notice it, it doesn't stay long; if I mold it, it stays as long as I focus. It can't roll on anything; it passes right through solids, liquids, etc.
If left alone, it typically seems to move at complete random; there is not a pattern or anything to speak of; it just changes when a storm is coming. Those whitish particles seem to be larger, leave a slight trail, and move in spirals up and down, though not in unison. I can't affect those ones.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Another interesting one with the bubbles (also described here as 'poppers'):

'I had just been out walking in the bush with my big furry white dog, Holly. We’d both enjoyed the walk in the late afternoon sun; she’d been trotting around in the woodland, sniffing after kangaroos and whatever else she could find. On the way home she met a border collie and they’d approached each other tentatively, but wagging their tails. They merely said a courteous nose to nose hello and then were both keen to continue with their walks.

We got home and walked around to the back garden, where I took off her collar and lead. I’m in the habit of giving her a pat at the end of a walk and thanking her for the walk. As I walked over to her from the back gate, she sat waiting for me, looking very pleased with life. When I bent and started to pat her she raised her head towards me and lime green egg shaped “poppers” started to appear over her head and neck. I call them poppers, because that’s what they were doing. They seemed to be an emanation of her happiness with life and with being greeted by me. The lime green was clear and light and the impression I had of the bubbles was almost spherical, but slightly egg-shaped, though symmetrical, not narrower at one end. They were about 5cm or 2in across. It was a thoroughly nice experience, with a sense of the popping inside, a natural light hearted happiness.'

Taken from: www.mindsoulspirit.com.au...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ahhh! I know what you're talking about now! I also see that static stuff. Sometimes I notice it's more intense than other times, and then it looks like 'dry rain'. It can 'rain' down very intensely.

Eh, its only as useful as the amount of time I spend outdoors, which is practically none.
And no, nothing frothy or bubbly or anything like that; its really more comparable to television static which appears in every color, not just shades of grey. How bright or dark the area I'm in has no effect on it. If I move it to condense it, it simply appears to be more solid, less flickery. The colors get more definite, too. But, like I said before, it can't, or at least doesn't, affect anything near it. It doesn't even feel like anything. Its just there, each particle too small to focus on individually, moving too fast to count, and seeming to always flicker in and out of existence. Its hard to describe, really. I suppose its a bit like describing color to a colorblind person, or perhaps more aptly, tv static to someone who has never seen a television. Static is really just the best analogue I have to give.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thanks for your in depth descriptions. I know what you mean about the movements, and spirals up and down. I think what you are describing with regards the static is similar to what I talked about in this thread here?..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm going to pay more attention to when it becomes more intense and what the weather is doing.

If the stuff has any form when I notice it, it doesn't stay long; if I mold it, it stays as long as I focus. It can't roll on anything; it passes right through solids, liquids, etc.
If left alone, it typically seems to move at complete random; there is not a pattern or anything to speak of; it just changes when a storm is coming. Those whitish particles seem to be larger, leave a slight trail, and move in spirals up and down, though not in unison. I can't affect those ones.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Visualization [of anything] normally involves higher dimension projection.
Visualization normally comes to you.... for you (human) to infer that in this universe,
IMHO near impossible.

There is a urban legend that the gang at PSIPOG done that with a group.
Maybe thats what needs, a lot of magiks simultaneously.

Magik = Psionic.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The only time I saw wispy like vapors rising from my hands I thought it had something to do with the temperature in my apartment being either in the 30's or 40's and I just took a hot shower and dried off. It did seem strange because my hands were dry and I was seeing some kind of wispy vapors rising up from my hands. I figured it must have been related to the cold temperatures in my apartment. Sort of like seeing your breath in the cold.

I have been to a web site that discussed auras and discussed how to see certain colors. I lost interest after reading it. Someone suggested to me if I could see disturbed air around moving objects, I might be able to see auras too.

The only glowing balls of energy I remember involved ball lightning traveling a few feet above the ground in one place I once lived at. I had nothing to do with it. I have seen different colors in lightning bolts. I've seen a dust devil form around me but I only saw the leaves and dust swirling around me. It wasn't very visible at first but as we walked across a campus, it grew much bigger and very visible. I thought it was just a coincidence that it formed around me and I was at the eye of it almost the whole time. That only happened once. I do occasionally see or feel specks of wispy shadows or something in my house. I wondered if I somehow attracted someone or something. I do not feel threatened at all. These specks that I see I do not believe I caused any of it. I believe another entity is attracted to me.

In fact I remember one night many years ago, I had an invisible ghost door man or something opening up doors for me one night. I saw nothing but the door opening for me and then closing behind me. Someone in the lobby saw a lot more than I did because he looked surprised and terrified like he saw a ghost and ran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join