Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Can you see and manipulate energy?

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hi,

was wondering if any of you can not only see energy but also manipulate it? By manipulate I mean grab the energy stuff and mould it and see what you are doing with it.

Someone I know has recently started seeing this orangey 'oily' energy stuff and can grab hold of it and shape it into things. So would be very interested to hear from any of you who can also do this.

Thanks,

Aelf




posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede
 


When I practiced Tai Chi, I could feel the energy from my hands. I could put my hands close together and actually feel what appeared to a magnetic type "ball" between my hands. I think this has to do with the stimulation of energy within the body for I can not feel this phenomenon without doing my Tai Chi routine.

I had ideas this happens from moving ones arms around for an extended period of time, perhaps something to do with the arms being elevated and the blood flow being somewhat manipulated. It is an interesting sensation, it does feel like you have energy coming out of your hands.

That's my small experience with energy manipulation. Cool thread! S&F



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede
 


Yes i believe that i can work with the energy, gather it up and roll it in balls stretch it and so forth, though i cant see it.

Somehow my hands can just reach out and gather it up. and if i try to put my two hands together while i have a large ball of it, it feels like i have two very powerful magnets in each hand. no matter how much i try to put my hands together they just push apart like sliding away from each other, just like magnets do.

I was doing this in bed one night and a woman's voice came through telepathically saying "that's dangerous" i asked why but i never got a reply back. so i have no idea what kind of energy it is or what i'm capable of doing with it.

ive been trying to learn ti chi, only im having too many problems and too many questions, they teach you how to move your arms, body and use your hands to work with the energy, i can do that no problem, but then they go from one stance to another and im still standing there holding this ball or ribbon of energy wondering what to do with it. it needs to go somewhere, im not going to just drop it and let it gather around piling up and up.

so it makes me wonder if some of the teachers can really feel it and maybe they are just pretending the energy is there, i dont know, but i stopped trying to learn because of it.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 16/2/13 by Whateva69 because: cant



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Many people who practice the occult claim to be able to 'charge' objects with 'energy'. It should be quite simple for one who claims to be able to sense these energies to engage in a double blind, to observe if they could choose a pre-'charged' object from a set of identical objects that have not been 'charged'. I'd love to see if anyone could do it satisfactorily beyond chance, but I have my doubts.



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942
 


ooh you too, have you tried rotating the balls, if you do it just right they vibrate and soon your hands start and then your arms if you can keep it constant you will notice it can vibrate your whole body.
i haven't been able to hold it long enough in a vibration to see what happens next though.

Love and harmony
Whateva



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thanks for your response and sharing your experience!

I know what you mean by that magnetic type ball sensation between hands. It's like same magnetic poles on two magnets being held close to one another - sensation is similar. It's amazing just how much you can feel energy wise with the hands.


Originally posted by mcx1942
reply to post by Aelfrede
 


When I practiced Tai Chi, I could feel the energy from my hands. I could put my hands close together and actually feel what appeared to a magnetic type "ball" between my hands. I think this has to do with the stimulation of energy within the body for I can not feel this phenomenon without doing my Tai Chi routine.

I had ideas this happens from moving ones arms around for an extended period of time, perhaps something to do with the arms being elevated and the blood flow being somewhat manipulated. It is an interesting sensation, it does feel like you have energy coming out of your hands.

That's my small experience with energy manipulation. Cool thread! S&F



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin
 

oh i charge my water i drink, and all of the sock for the soups, it seems to taste so much better, i do it all of the vegetables to though i dont really charge the vegetables its more like they charge me, i feel their energy even dried herbs and spices have it, its pretty cool hey.

love and harmony
Whateva



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Interesting how the voice said that's dangerous. Wonder what they meant?

I love to play around with feeling the energy and also seeing the energy glow around my hands and wafts coming off fingers. Also I see lines of light connecting my fingers sometimes. And then other stuff I've talked about in threads here before, like the ripples and wafts in the air.

I know what you mean when you say you feel you've gathered some energy in your hands and then you feel strange just letting it go. I have sometimes wondered what the instructors really feel or see (I've been to tai chi classes before) and strangely (with other disciplines too) it does sometimes seem their experience with phenomena is somewhat limited. I've also noticed that with some 'psychics'. It's almost like some (not all) learn the basic 'rules' of their discipline and, coupled with an air of authority, this then seems to be enough to be an authorative in their field.

I've decided to teach myself a lot of these things. E.g. I have a tai chi cd showing the moves and then trust my intuition on the rest.



Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Aelfrede
 


Yes i believe that i can work with the energy, gather it up and roll it in balls stretch it and so forth, though i cant see it.

Somehow my hands can just reach out and gather it up. and if i try to put my two hands together while i have a large ball of it, it feels like i have two very powerful magnets in each hand. no matter how much i try to put my hands together they just push apart like sliding away from each other, just like magnets do.

I was doing this in bed one night and a woman's voice came through telepathically saying "that's dangerous" i asked why but i never got a reply back. so i have no idea what kind of energy it is or what i'm capable of doing with it.

ive been trying to learn ti chi, only im having too many problems and too many questions, they teach you how to move your arms, body and use your hands to work with the energy, i can do that no problem, but then they go from one stance to another and im still standing there holding this ball or ribbon of energy wondering what to do with it. it needs to go somewhere, im not going to just drop it and let it gather around piling up and up.

so it makes me wonder if some of the teachers can really feel it and maybe they are just pretending the energy is there, i dont know, but i stopped trying to learn because of it.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 16/2/13 by Whateva69 because: cant



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have always been able to make "energy balls" between my hands and mold them sort of. You cant see these types of energy as our brains aren't meant to see other forms of energy. If they are saying they can see it but you cant when they are then they are just nuts.



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012
 


We'll have to agree, to disagree on this one. I can see the energy between my hands, when manipulating energy. For me, it's a faint light cobalt blue color. The more I concentrate the energy, the warmer it gets too.

So I have at least 2 senses in play....sight and touch, when it comes to the phenomenon on manipulating energy. I use the energy in healing other living beings. It's a gift...don't ask me how I got it, or exactly how it works...it just does.

Des



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They are not nuts. Maybe you can't see it and don't know anyone that can, but that doesn't mean that no one can see it.

I can see auras/energy and this seems to be developing over time as I see more than I used to a few months ago, and loads more than a few years ago. So I know it's possible to see something that some can't see.


Originally posted by Newagekid2012
I have always been able to make "energy balls" between my hands and mold them sort of. You cant see these types of energy as our brains aren't meant to see other forms of energy. If they are saying they can see it but you cant when they are then they are just nuts.



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks for writing about your experience. Is it always a light cobalt blue colour? Also, do you mind sharing how you personally go about concentrating the energy?

I also see and sense energy. I think I will experiment more with forming an energy ball and studying that instead of just gazing at the energy around my hands.

I'm intrigued by those who see it to the degree that there is visible stuff that they can tear off and manipulate into shapes.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how exactly do you use it to heal others? Just place hands on them and concentrate the energy? Or do you build it up between your hands first? Or something else?

Thanks for your input!


Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Newagekid2012
 


We'll have to agree, to disagree on this one. I can see the energy between my hands, when manipulating energy. For me, it's a faint light cobalt blue color. The more I concentrate the energy, the warmer it gets too.

So I have at least 2 senses in play....sight and touch, when it comes to the phenomenon on manipulating energy. I use the energy in healing other living beings. It's a gift...don't ask me how I got it, or exactly how it works...it just does.

Des



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I can only see the disturbed air around moving objects such as vehicles traveling down the road as I'm sitting at an intersection or around a frisbee flying through the air. I thought most people could see this at one time but changed my mind about that being true. So far I have not seen any energy balls.



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes everyday I get up and my spirit manipulates this thing called a Body. Are bodies are made up of energy too.

I swear we forget who and what we really are.

We are energy and are only in this temporary state called "Life" and "Human Bodies' for a short time.

We are not our names, lives, careers, bodies, and anything else connected to this life, we are just experiencing it via the body.



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ok



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Chi. Prana. That's the energy. Us humans are motors in the universe, churning the energy all the time, in threads and cords and globs and streams, waves and particles. It goes in from above and below, it gets spun in our heart and mind and actions, and we twist the energy around to make our entangled world. Soul connections.

I have a chi problem sometimes, where I affect the electrical lighting of the surrounding area, if I'm feeling something like emotionally constipated. Most recent was the street lights in town and before that it was the lights in my counselor's office. A symptom of something deeper to someone who has a spiritual eye.

I can see it some days, the patterns of the energy, but not quite the energy itself. Sometimes there are colors of energy that correspond to frequency. Not sure if it's chi or just electromagnetic waves from electronics. Like the bluish waves from the microwave when it's on, or the little waves from the hidden microphone I found once, or other auras of peoples.

I've seen people manipulate little paper windmills with their hands, seen a man burn a paper with his mind energy, and seen some play with chi-balls, busting holes in walls. Useful?

The most interesting energies are the waves that people and things make before they exist in a place. They are darker before they arrive. Shadows of future to come, which is interesting because you can choose to make them not appear if you catch it early enough.

Prayer is a way to manipulate things.



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Oh Destiny your lucky being able to heal yourself and others, I can't heal squat with it.
One night while practicing, I zapped the cat, which was awful, i was like oh my god Polly don't sit at my feet, it made a huge spark lighting up the room, i was a little worried it could have caused a fire, i got up checked on Polly to make sure she was alright, there was no fire but there is now a small patch similar to a scorch mark on the white sheet
since then i have taught myself how to flow it much smoother and evenly.

It only seems to come in handy when im doing a cleansing of the house, or if i feel a heavy or negative energy, i can push it away or dissipate it, which ever i feel at the time is the right thing to do.

Its funny though the cats seem to be attracted to it, the minute i start preparing to make herb sachets for the bath or preparing the sage and asking for guidance and protection, both cats are right there in seconds. They absolutely love it. some people call it magic but i dont think it is, i feel its natural, it kind of makes me wonder if magic/magik and chi are the same forms of energy only using different tools when working with it.

love and harmony
Whateva



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I can read energy. Which makes me a pretty good post-cognitive.

I can also channel my energy to connect remotely to other energy and communicate.

But I don't see aura.


Peace,
Cirque



posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Focus positive intent and visualize the healing you want to see as if it had allready happened and all is well, focus that intent into your energy balls and fill them with love/light/joy energy and then let them go out into the world to realize the power of positive intent.
Pull pain out of joints and shake it from your own hands so it goes back to the earth.

focus on breathing in positive energy and breathing out and visualize a flow going around the outside of your body up your chakras and back out and down the front if you are a man or the opposite for a woman usually.

Pursue Kundalini meditations and see how the kundalini blows your mind as it takes over your life and starts to change everything...including you.



posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hi,

thanks for sharing your experiences.

The person I mentioned in my OP has since given me more details on what they see.

They have been experimenting a lot with it and it seems they can change the colour of this energy stuff.

For instance, someone they know had been feeling depressed and they could see a grey colour around them. In that moment they could see green energy around their own hands. So they tried putting their hands into the other person's grey energy. They then saw the grey change to yellow. They then looked at their own hands and the colour of their own energy had now turned to orange. Then, using their intent, they changed the colour of their own energy to a gold colour, then started moulding this energy into strips which they put across the other person, starting at the head and working down to the feet.

They then rubbed their hands together and let this gold energy fall all over the person, like dust (but they said it actually looked like the tiny shavings after using a rubber). They also could change the form of this energy stuff into a sort of gel, which they said they smoothed into the person's energy. Then they grabbed a load of the gold energy and shaped it (they said it's a bit like clay, as you can mould it - but it feels more like an airy liquid) into a pyramid shape and put it at the end of the other person's bed and planted the intent into it that it will protect that person from any negative energies while sleeping.

Interestingly, that other person felt much better straight away.

Btw, the energy stuff they see is like an oily froth. It is made up of tiny bubbles.

Anyone else seeing this stuff?

Aelf
edit on 17-2-2013 by Aelfrede because: additional details added





new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join