It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Khufu & Co Tombs Been Located? (Robert Temple Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Dear ATS Reader,

Here is a very interesting video (38 minutes) from Robert Temple, based on his new forthcoming book, "Egyptian Dawn". The video presents a new interpretation of the archaeology of various aspects of Giza, in particular the Sphinx and Pyramid temples, which challenges that of Consensus Egyptology.

Temple has concluded that the temples and NOT the pyramids were the true burial places of the 4th dynasty kings, Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure. This conclusion concurs with my own research that demonstrates how the first pyramids could never have been built as tombs.

Regards,

SC
edit on 16/2/2013 by Scott Creighton because: Fix Typo.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
Dear ATS Reader,

Here is a very interesting video (38 minutes) from Robert Temple, based on his new forthcoming book, "Egyptian Dawn". The video presents a new interpretation of the archaeology of various aspects of Giza, in particular the Sphinx and Pyramid temples, which challenges that of Consensus Egyptology.

Temple has concluded that the temples and NOT the pyramids were the true burial places of the 4th dynasty kings, Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure. This conclusion concurs with my own research that demonstrates how the first pyramids could never have been built as tombs.

Regards,

SC

Hey thanks Scott. I think I have seen a few of your posts in the past and they are always very well researched and very interesting. Thanks for the link to the video..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
Dear ATS Reader,

Regards,

SC

Hey thanks Scott. I think I have seen a few of your posts in the past and they are always very well researched and very interesting. Thanks for the link to the video..

Hi,

You are most welcome.

Best wishes,

SC

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I watched both videos. ( on the same page there is a video about the Osiris shaft below the Op's video) Thanks. Awesome stuff. This guy tries to answer some tough questions and has spent great attention to small details to formulate his answers. I think they should put him and Christopher Dunn in charge.It should be mandatory that if you want to be an archeologist you must have an engineering degree first.

It amazes me how these people can just let sand cover up the excavated sites after so much work was done to uncover them. What a backward people these must be. I'd support America invading this place.. just to protect these treasures that belong to all of us and excavate them properly.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow, great presentation.

You never fail to bring us the good stuff Scott.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Wow, great presentation.

You never fail to bring us the good stuff Scott.

Thanks!

Hi Julie,

Good to hear from you.

Well, in this case the "good stuff" is presented by Professor Temple. One thing I should say is that his publishers did not do too good a job in promoting this book since it is not "forthcoming" as I stated but has in fact been available for a couple of years. I am just really surprised that I had not come across it as I have most of Temple's other books.

On the bright side - at least I can have the book in the next few days instead of months.

Warm regards,

SC

top topics

join