It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Is An Extension Of The MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Don't know if it's on purpose or not, frankly, I don't know and don't care.

I am not a new member here, but I did take a short 'break' for a while, and returned as a new member...I returned with the intention of - distribution and discussion of alternative subjects that "others" would prefer us not to discuss.

I already knew that ATS is NOT home to some of the "Sharpest knives in the draw"....But hey, I'm here giving it a chance.....

To my own detriment apparently.

Over these last few months I have been nothing but attacked and ridiculed for suggesting ANYTHING beyond "the norm"...

I've returned to ATS with a DIFFERENT strategy...My strategy was NOT to get involved in clashes of EGO's and NOT to be led astray by TROLLs...But to OFFER my OPINION with as MUCH SELFLESSNESS as possible...

In the hopes some of you MSM fans could begin to see the TRUTH.

And yet the RIDICULE persists.

I'm not for - one instant - SUGGESTING that you take my WORD for anything, of course not, take my word and PROVE me WRONG, or take my word and see where your own investigations lead you..

I'm here selflessly in the hope of SHARING thoughts and KNOWLEDGE, so why always the attacks...?

Here's a few examples of what I have witnessed lately:

* "Ahaha, that's SO crazy, where's the straight jacket fort his one?!"
* "PROOF! Where's your PROOF?!"
* "I don't believe you, in fact I think your just typing for LULZ"
* "LINK where's the link?! Your story is false!"

I have even witnessed SYSTEMATIC TROLLING from some of the most highly "respected" and well known members on these boards, and just like SHEEP you BAAAAA in support....aha.

It does amuse me to an extent...But deep down, it's not a funny situation.
I come to ATS as it is one of the LARGER "conspiracy" platforms, albeit a Main Stream platform...

It makes a good tool for OBSERVING YOU ALL.

Here's a kind reminder, that IMO, many of you are still being lead astray in a most obvious way.

I encounter only a HANDFUL of other members who posses the intelligence, knowledge and understanding to discuss some subjects seriously BEYOND the level many of you currently reside.

I've posted threads WITHOUT proof, and been called a liar...So then I provide you the proof...and the PARANOID idiots soon shut up.

But my argument is, I DON'T HAVE TO provide you PROOF of anything...Why don't YOU go get the proof to PROVE my point either way...? eh?

I've seen gangs of members ridiculing and slandering other members who have made posts without links, and the OP's have been called liars....

Once again MY argument is, the OP doesn't have to provide YOU with anything, unless for forum rules state it so...A number of time's I have researched the OP's story my self, and I've had to SPOON FEED the relevant links to other bashful members WHO SOON SHUT UP.

WHY ARE YOU ALL EXPECTING EVERYTHING DELIVERED ON A PLATE FOR YOU?

I'll provide you with MY MOST RECENT, RELEVANT EXAMPLE, and I do realise MY idea's a FAR from what many of YOU think...and I'm completely COMFORTABLE with the fact you MAY CHOOSE TO DISAGREE...

But can you at least DISAGREE in a way that DOESN'T ATTACK me..................????

I'm a FRUIT CAKE because I have a different opinion? You decide.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm responsible for what I type, not what YOU understand.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I've posted threads WITHOUT proof, and been called a liar...So then I provide you the proof...and the PARANOID idiots soon shut up. But my argument is, I DON'T HAVE TO provide you PROOF of anything...Why don't YOU go get the proof to PROVE my point either way...? eh?

One of the golden rules of ATS imho is that if you make a statement ..... back it up, I read your thread about bigfoot with interest and did my own research for my own reasons, it tied up with a utube vid called everything you thought you know is wrong.

Why should I have to go researching for your beliefs ? If you're trying to convince me, the onus is on you to provide proof and keep my interest.

Just saying

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

I already knew that ATS is NOT home to some of the "Sharpest knives in the draw"....But hey, I'm here giving it a chance.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I actually don't know why I bother with ATS, it sports some of the most narrow, MSM filled minds I've ever came across. "

Ok...you want other ATS members to be more respectful towards you; everyone wants respect; that I do understand.

However...in the 2 quotes from you (above) you do come across as pompous... and a know it all.

Now...that may not be your intention; I really am not sure.

I'm just saying.

edit on 16-2-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

And I'm saying, I don't HAVE to convince YOU of anything

My posts are for those already with the PERCEPTION.....frankly, I've not the time to be trying to "convince" skeptics....As that is a LOOSING battle.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

No, I am indeed aware of how I appear to sound when I type...

It's to clarify my point with as little words as possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Over these last few months I have been nothing but attacked and ridiculed for suggesting ANYTHING beyond "the norm"...
You can either shake it off and move on, or you can allow it to bother you.

I've returned to ATS with a DIFFERENT strategy...
That's not necessary. This is just an online forum where many various topics are discussed.

You can read.
You can research.
You comment.
Why do you need a strategy at all?

Personally, when I'm in the mood to strategize, I go here→ www.chess.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

However...in the 2 quotes from you (above) you do come across as pompous... and a know it all.

Like Cal said
and if you want any interest, here's a novel idea ...................... try being interesting

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well, this OP sure got your attention

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Not really it's just a distraction from another thread.
Is your avatar hiding behind a door ?
You might want to open that door and join us

edit on 16-2-2013 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
When someone writes a book, and they reference other material, whether it be their own, or someone else's, they give those references in the text, or at the end of the book.

When we reference other material, we give links to that material in our OP. It's a simple request really. It isn't even about proof. It's about giving credit where it's due. If you didn't originally say it, then link to who did. So I can go read it for myself. Simple.

So you've been criticized for having a different opinion. Welcome to the real world. Not everyone is going to agree with your way of thinking. And yes, some are going to want to see some evidence of what you're presenting.

You seem to be offended at "personal attacks", yet you have insulted the whole of ATS's membership in your post repeatedly. Specifically, their intelligence.

Maybe we just aren't up to your level of expectation, and you're wasting your time here. Maybe a different venue would suit your level of maturity and genius better. Don't let us stop you from pursuing that. Seriously.
edit on 2/16/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i have not come across the bigfoot refrences in R or H yet, but i'll take you word for it.

so, how many body thetans do you think one bigfoot can hold?

just sayin'

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I do reference my material, and for some its not enough...

@Tinfoilhattribunal - I did provide a quote and a link to the Ra, bigfoot material...

It will take me a while to track down the reference by CGH as I have over 200 journals and 1000 CONTACTS to search

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Observing You,

I knew you in your "past life" here, and I understand what you mean by trying a new strategy. No worries there.

But ATS is a microcosm of society, to a certain extent. You'll find that the members here are the same as people everywhere; some are willing to listen and learn, some are here for the laughs, and some simply like to argue over everything.

Having said that, and I hope you know how much I respect you...if you truly want someone to understand you, you'll need to provide a link to your sources. I doubt many people here know the Ra materials you referenced (I myself do not, although I've started to read them). So don't be surprised when people take the piss.

You are stronger than this, my friend. Don't let the foolish and mean-spirited assertions of the masses get you down. I know how intelligent, thoughtful, and helpful you are. Just be yourself and ignore the ignorant. Channel your favorite woman with an attitude and you'll be fine.

Hugs to you,

smylee

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thanks Smylee,

That's what I needed to hear... Kindah hard trying not to be me! If you get what I mean lool

As much respect in return for your self, and please do continue to read those texts is the patience serves you

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

But my argument is, I DON'T HAVE TO provide you PROOF of anything...Why don't YOU go get the proof to PROVE my point either way...? eh?

If you're trying to persuade someone into your way of thinking, of course you have to provide convincing evidence to support your stance....since when has that changed? Why is this a surprise to you? YOU are the one making the argument, why should it be upon the reader to do YOUR work for you? It's up to YOU to convince the reader your argument is valid. If you don't, they simply go to the next thread that interests them.

Now, if they disagree, and want to carry that argument, THEN it is on them to provide evidence supporting THEIR claim.

new topics

top topics

join