Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How do you guys feel about Alex Jones and his show?

page: 5
5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
that clip is put out by a anti-semitism hate group.....

what they did was take clips and smash them up.

edit on 19-2-2013 by JoyfullMustard because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoyfullMustard
that clip is put out by a anti-semitism hate group.....


It was the top video. His words have not been changed. Here is the EXACT SAME BROADCAST :



theyre HIS words... no one else's.

More of HIS WORDS


ALl you have to do its look. No one forced him to say these thigs.. no hate group forced him. Unfortunate for him.. his words were recorded.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by JoyfullMustard
that clip is put out by a anti-semitism hate group.....


It was the top video. His words have not been changed. Here is the EXACT SAME BROADCAST :



theyre HIS words... no one else's.

More of HIS WORDS


ALl you have to do its look. No one forced him to say these thigs.. no hate group forced him. Unfortunate for him.. his words were recorded.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)


SAME as the other one....



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Alex jones is becoming a fear mongerer I do agree

Is he surrounded by sycophants? Why wont someone just pull him aside and say " we love ya bro, but tone down the fear mongering, just say what you want to say in a neutral way"

We are supposed to interperate his monkey behavious as passion, but its just too far. It feels like the bully at school watching him, who kinda lingers over you and pulls frightening faces in order to shift you one way or the other.

But as were adults rather than this being the reaction, instead we kinda look and think " damn this fella is nuts" . Even though he isnt.

There isnt any need for this extra way of expressing oneself.
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard
 



Exactly the same.. they are HIS SAME WORDS.
Believe what you want. If you think the russians attacked us, blood was running in the streets and there was martial law declared ... youre free to do so. You asked what we felt about his show..
edit on 19-2-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdvantageYou asked what we felt about his show..


I asked you how you felt about the show not about spreading lies and disinfection....



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoyfullMustard

Originally posted by AdvantageYou asked what we felt about his show..


I asked you how you felt about the show not about spreading lies and disinfection....


And I told you how I felt.. and why. Seems you want to simply argue/cheerlead and not actually hear WHY anyone feels as they do. Some of us actually have reasons why we disregard Jones.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
And I told you how I felt.. and why. Seems you want to simply argue/cheer-lead and not actually hear WHY anyone feels as they do. Some of us actually have reasons why we disregard Jones.


Oh Well.... Anyways.... Next commenter please....



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262
 


Lets deny the whole NWO thing and it will go away . We can hide in our computer games and tell ourselves Alex Jones is just a scare monger . Lets tell ourselves that our politicians and news companies are looking out for us and telling us the truth . Let us pat Piers Morgan on the back and thank him for looking out for our safety . Let us ignore the small tidbits of information that get leaked out from time to time from creditable sources never to be heard again . Let us castagate a person who literally has to sinsationalize to get our child like attention . After all he has to compete with TV , Play Station , Xbot , Facebook and all ofthe other games people play . So he acts like a nut , sells things , has a loud mouth acts like a know it all . What would you know with out him .
Grow up , get over it and take what he has to offer . If you don't want to know that you are being screwed over by the Globalist fine go play .(The Protocols of Zion ) are being disclaimed by the Jews as lies but they are following them to the Letter . Check them out and it all falls together . Then Alex Jones doesn't seem so bad .



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by openyourmind1262
 


Lets deny the whole NWO thing and it will go away . We can hide in our computer games and tell ourselves Alex Jones is just a scare monger . Lets tell ourselves that our politicians and news companies are looking out for us and telling us the truth . Let us pat Piers Morgan on the back and thank him for looking out for our safety . Let us ignore the small tidbits of information that get leaked out from time to time from creditable sources never to be heard again . Let us castagate a person who literally has to sinsationalize to get our child like attention . After all he has to compete with TV , Play Station , Xbot , Facebook and all ofthe other games people play . So he acts like a nut , sells things , has a loud mouth acts like a know it all . What would you know with out him .
Grow up , get over it and take what he has to offer . If you don't want to know that you are being screwed over by the Globalist fine go play .(The Protocols of Zion ) are being disclaimed by the Jews as lies but they are following them to the Letter . Check them out and it all falls together . Then Alex Jones doesn't seem so bad .


You had me till you started talking about jewish people... but i respect your views...



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard
 





you make it sound like he is putting a gun to peoples head and making them buy stuff


Wait, hang on a minute.....you are actualy condoning and defending someone using pyramid schemes?

Dont you understand the economic havoc a pyramid scheme can do to local economies and people who's hard earned money gets wiped out by such schemes???

To be honest your views are quite simply baffling, I cannot understand how you can listen to someone who A lambasts the governments of the world, who he decries are using pyramid schemes to economicaly enslave us all but then B USES ONE HIMSELF TO PART PEOPLE OFF THERE MONEY AND PROFIT FROM IT.

Truly baffling I am afraid.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Alex jones is the radio host with the most
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard
 


The truth is that Jesus talked about them more harshly than I did . I am for Israel and the true Jew who follows God . It gets complicated from there though . Remember where God said Esau I hated but Jacob I love ? There is two sects of Jews just like in the Desert with Moses . God chose the Jews for his purposes and God is the almighty . Jesus himself chose Judas to betray him and said I chose you 12 and one a Devil .
The Jews that Jesus accused of being the sons of Satan are here today . Those Jews are the ones that I believe wrote the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion . Of course your anti semitic if you say that they are following those Protocols to the letter , but they are . They are intent to destroy Christianity because it will hinder their plan for Jewish dominance of the Stupid Gentile as they put it .Those protocols were written 200 years ago or more .They are more worried that we will rise up in an armed resistance , thus the gun debates .
God did say that he reserved 7000 Jews who have not bent their knee to Satan . Who else would have written those Protocols and the Jews follow them religiously ? Note there are Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews . The Ashkenazi Jews are German mixed Jews like the Rothschilds .
I am for Israel but truth is truth and God stands for truth .



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
" all jews are responsible for the nwo". sad
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
" all jews are responsible for the nwo". sad
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



yeah.... very sad...



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
can we all get back to the point of the thread. which isnt about the protocols of zion .



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
can we all get back to the point of the thread. which isnt about the protocols of zion .


We can try but they never really go away...



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard
 


Like the zit on my face, okay well. Lets just get back to the topic. Alex Jones is an outspoken man but I feel he has too much testosteron sometimes. He is a big bulky man who really, could do with losing a few pounds of weight. And just coming across a little bit more intellectually, just to save face really. I mean there are great people who we admire who just mess up by acting abit " oddly" and I think he is doing that lately.

If he can do this, then I think hes a man I could respect for life. Because he has infiltrated the Bohemian Grove, and he knows his stuff. Hes always open to interviewing the best minds in the conspiracy market and he has spoken to a rothschild and even went as far to challenge him. This man stops at - not alot.
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered
 


Yeah.. he has his flaws but no one is perfect



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter
 


I have not denied antything. I have stated very matter of factly. I don't like Alex Jones nor have I ever learned anything I did not allready know from Alex Jones. To listen to what he say's as the whole truth and nothing but the truth is fallable on you alls part. He's a internet fear monger of the grandest proportions. The young and un-knowing buy his shat, hook, line & sinker.





new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join