It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you guys feel about Alex Jones and his show?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Coast to Coast is being cancelled? Say it isn't so? Source?

OP: Alex wakes alot of folks up although he whores products and acts like a nut... he still does wake ppl up hopefully those people move on to more solid food than the milk that is AJ info...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

And why does he hate medicare, because those that can afford to pay will have to pay and it sticks in their gut that they will have to wait the same time as someone on min wage for treatment as they have been top of the que for to long.

WHAT are you talking about here? Anyone that truly believes this...Tell me you were being sarcastic?

I'll tell you the problem with government help.. .. actually let me just say this. ..

Yea I know a few people getting government help... most of them could work and most of them don't.. me and my wife pay for that .. while they sit home being a bum!

I have met only a couple hard working single moms that truly worked hard and deserved support for sure! Don't get me wrong here some do deserve and need it.. but for the most part.. i have to admit.. most don't deserve it.. THAT is what ticks people off about healthcare and stuff we see what happens with ssi and so forth.. not that childish and what appears to me as nearly a delusional reason you listed....I said nearly and I'm just playing so don't get all mad eheh but it's just so far from reality. I have no doubt that you will not see it that way though! ehehe !

This comment was mainly about any kind of support not just health care.

Any ways hope this helps understanding and stuff
peace.
edit on 2/17/2013 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
alex is a well paid nut just like david icke would love to see their tax returns over the years conspiracy sell & sells well mr jones ?
how many predictions has he got right mmmm

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Who cares about Alex's predictions . He is not a prophet just a decryer of a foul stinking movement that the New World Order is taking on us daily . It is the people who can't smell it's stench that he is alerting in his own boisterous way . At least we know now to pay attention to what the Globalist are doing .

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i usually like to look at his sources. his angry temperament towards the globalists seem to be natural. i mean why look at the bulldog when the burglar is what he's barking at? people get kind of butthurt about "oh he's screaming too loud" yeah after going to bilderburger, and hearing about the chicago u.n. protests, and how out of bounds police state, i would fuching haze people gunnery sgt hartman style. i guess quiet haters hate quite politely. so do sharks near seals. at least alex jones is trying to be flipper the dolphin

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

WOW, Now he's selling snake oil.LOL I bet if you buy three dvd's and a t-shirt you get a complimentary bottle of snake oil for only the cost of postage & handling. For $29.95 more, he'll autograph it for ya.

This week only while suppies last. Coins off dead people eye's. $39.95 ( Please advise as to which country you want your coins from). Coins from Israel are not available at this time.
edit on 18-2-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

wow show me a site where they sell this snake oil

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by pavmas

And why does he hate medicare, because those that can afford to pay will have to pay and it sticks in their gut that they will have to wait the same time as someone on min wage for treatment as they have been top of the que for to long.

WHAT are you talking about here? Anyone that truly believes this...Tell me you were being sarcastic?

I'll tell you the problem with government help.. .. actually let me just say this. ..

Yea I know a few people getting government help... most of them could work and most of them don't.. me and my wife pay for that .. while they sit home being a bum!

I have met only a couple hard working single moms that truly worked hard and deserved support for sure! Don't get me wrong here some do deserve and need it.. but for the most part.. i have to admit.. most don't deserve it.. THAT is what ticks people off about healthcare and stuff we see what happens with ssi and so forth.. not that childish and what appears to me as nearly a delusional reason you listed....I said nearly and I'm just playing so don't get all mad eheh but it's just so far from reality. I have no doubt that you will not see it that way though! ehehe !

This comment was mainly about any kind of support not just health care.

Any ways hope this helps understanding and stuff
peace.

Pay a living wage and people will work.

Maybe the ones on benefit have more respect for their self worth than the person that holds down 3 jobs and still cant make ends meets.

The person that works in 3 jobs for a pittance is the problem not the layabout, she caused it by working for so little in 3 jobs denying a person to demand a living wage,

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Try...infowars or prison planet. I'm sure Alex has snake oil on there some where. If not I guarantee he can't get it for ya.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
how is Alex having spongers any diffident then the ads on this site?

how is Alex selling hats and stuff any diffident then this?

www.cafepress.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard

The difference is ATS, as far as im aware, does not promote nor encourage active participation in Pyramid Schemes. But hey, if thats what it takes to fight the NWO lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle

The difference is ATS, as far as im aware, does not promote nor encourage active participation in Pyramid Schemes. But hey, if thats what it takes to fight the NWO lol.

See... this upsets me.... you make it sound like he is putting a gun to peoples head and making them buy stuff.... I love my infowars swag. I have 6 big packs of bumper stickers and 6 infowars hats. My mom will not let me have one of my hats on when we go shopping anyone because some people hate infowars so bad around Maine that they would start yelling stuff at me. Crazy right? So i have a snsd hat for when i shop with mom. I am 29 years old but my mom likes to help me out and i like to spend time with her because shes my mom. My dad is not into infowars but he understands the info and knows about the NWO and knows it to be true.
edit on 19-2-2013 by JoyfullMustard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So in your post you said. " My mom want let me wear one of my hats when we go out" That explains it all. Your mom seems to be a damn smart woman. Alex Jones is a hack who slings retail better than Walt Disney. It seems as if now he's going for the younger less aware crowd/ Whole new set of monies for him to go after. You're mom made a good call son, listen to her.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

So in your post you said. " My mom want let me wear one of my hats when we go out" That explains it all. Your mom seems to be a damn smart woman. Alex Jones is a hack who slings retail better than Walt Disney. It seems as if now he's going for the younger less aware crowd/ Whole new set of monies for him to go after. You're mom made a good call son, listen to her.

My mom respects what i think she just is just sick of other people being jurks
edit on 19-2-2013 by JoyfullMustard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle

Nothing bothers me more than when overweight people sell and recommend weight loss products and the rubes buy them. When Dr Phil did it years ago I understood he's nothing more than a carny and same goes for chubby Jones pushing weight loss fakery on his rubes.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The Most Loathsome People in America: The Double Dirty Dozen

www.alternet.org...

Well, he's on this ^^ list.
Along with Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump, and others....

In my opinion, he's fail.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Son, listen to your mom. And for the record. It's I not i. . And it's jerk not jurk. Ask your mom why, she don't want you wearing an Info Wars hat. Buy you an ATS hat son, wear it with pride and say it loud and proud. I am a member of the best conspiracy site on the net..... I deny ignorance....not embrace it. Listening to Alex Jones is embracing ignorance.
edit on 19-2-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
..... bothers me more than when overweight people sell and recommend weight loss products and the rubes buy them. When Dr Phil did it years ago I understood he's nothing more than a carny and same goes for chubby Jones pushing weight loss fakery on his rubes.

Alex was bigger before and i saw a video of him down by a lake and just a little chubby for someone as tall and of his age.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoyfullMustard
How do you guys feel about Alex Jones and his show?,

Sparse grains of truth mixed in a big ol' vat of hysteric theater.

Well, you asked...

He's good entertainment, but I wouldn't take him too seriously.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I stopped listening to Jones in 1999/2000. Some of his stuff was iffy even then, but his y2k lies were over the top in your face fearmongering LIES. I cant believe no one got a clue from that. He scared the hell out of people and proved himself to be a liar back then. He worships celebrities.. which is odd in itself. He lost a LOT of folks during his "charlie sheen satire" lies. We wont mention his money bombs and the little issues with his mods.
There is just way too much out there ( from his own mouth) that proves Jones is full of bull so much you cant trust his information.

This is just one of the youtubes that has the original broadcast. Blood in the streets, tanks, marital law he was watching out his studio window..it was ALL a huge lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join