It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you guys feel about Alex Jones and his show?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have been lessening to him for about 4 years now and i enjoy his show.
He is only 10 years older then me... too the day.. we have the same birthday..
I feel that he has the right ider about whats going on.

Please save the whole saying he is funded by the CIA or etc...

Because some people say that about ATS also....

I got all of his movies and stuff.

The info is good.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard

I like Jones' intel but not his dramatics. He has great guests and callers. He needs to tone down. It's all about him and what he does, what I do etc. I see a man with a tremendous ego. Like I said, I do enjoy the intel his program provides. Believe me, he needs to change his message about defeating the globalists. They will have their one-world government, one-world currency and one-world religion. Watch and see.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
He's a liar and a fraud and he preys on the ignorance of people to believe him.

Or is it possible just every single conspiracy in the world, jones gets behind because theyre just right?

Yeah, robots on your house exploding and blowing up, as they send radio waves into your house to talk to your electrical appliances, while the washing machine sends data back to the cia.

zombies.

buy my water. buy my silver. buy my mres. look, I have a t-shirt that has a gun on it, I like guns. Buy by t-shirts.

he's a fraud and a liar and he sickens me.

BUT.

he's hilarious. so he would make a great parody of himself.

judging by the fact you think him being 10 years older than you and that it's neat you have the same birthday seems to make you more interested in him, Id say you are well suited to be his prime audience target.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I think like most people, I came across Jones when I first started learning that everything was not as it would seem to be.
Despite what many think of him, he does a lot to help people "wake up" for lack of a better term. A lot of the right wing nuts tend to stick with him. Others move on once they realize he is a zealot. In my opinion, zealotry is never a good thing.

Overall, I would say he is a good starting point. But it's best to move on and find your own sources of info.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I think he's an idiot and shouldn't have his own show. He may be 10 years older than you, but he acts like a 10 year old. I don't understand how he's got in the position that he's in.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think he is a real chimpanzee!!

He sounds like a mad man!! that's right a mad man!, He looks like the type that if you cut in front of him with your car while driving on the road he would get madder then the average mad man car driver!!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

he is an angry little guy. I dont know. He embraces some pretty out there stuff, focusing on the possibilities rather than the facts.

He needs more personal criteria and less of the flamboyance that he employs to attract listeners.

He ends up misleading too many on side quests while ignoring the overall journey.

I consider him a distraction.

edit on 16-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
he touches on some valid points. only thing i don't agree with him on is the fact that he is a christian. sure be mad and as passionate as he wants but what about people of other religions that may possibly be opposition to the establishment religion that preaches non violence while we look back at the spanish inquisition, all the european pagans who suffered from snakes being forced down peoples throats, split in half by many devices, skinned alive, branded, drowned, raped, hung. if only he knew what christians have done and are still doing. he does come up with some pretty good sources and he's not some wimpy little guy just grinning through a bunch of recycled jokes, or setting up ham hand segways into the personal vanity of corporate yesmen. so he yells a little louder than some gentle voiced paul harvey wannabes. maybe hes pizz'd of about something?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It was Bill Cooper who exposed him as a CIA agent,
I know who I believe !

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I used to listen in a lot. Not so much anymore.
It can tire a person out getting that uptight all the time ... about everything ...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
He`s loud....He`s dramatic but i think he`s woken more people up than anyone.
He gets some things wrong but all in all, he`s spot on.

Most of his guests bring great in-tel to the table.
I dont care how much money he makes.
You can`t run a production for nothing and the price of a membership is buttons to anything else on the internet, considering other people can use your log-in details to access anything on his site.

Some of the stuff he`s been warning about for years is happening right now.
I`ll keep watching his show !

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
On the rare occasion he makes sense , but most of the time he sounds like a paranoid nutjob. A very loud and annoying nutjob.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Insane!

stuff!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
who is alex jones?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienHybrid

It was Bill Cooper who exposed him as a CIA agent,
I know who I believe !

Every-time.
LOL.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There are countless threads exposing him for the fraud that he is.

Why people still claim to believe in anything he says or even support his ad revenue by visiting his site is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
He is the perfect straw man for TPTB and their media crony backed agendas. Make him look like an idiot and anyone with fringe ideas is painted with the same brush.

I used to occasionally listen to Alex, but not often. After the Bilderberg conference last year, I kinda lost what little respect for him that I might have held. I thought it was a poorly carried out "expose" and meant absolutely nothing. If he really wanted to expose the men behind the barbed curtain, he did a p!ss poor job of it...in my humble opinion anyway...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
who is alex jones?

You joking?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think he wakes up the masses.

He is right about a lot of things you would think he is lying about.

When I first heard him talking about spider goats and glow in the dark dogs I thought he was an idiot. Turns out, he is right.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I listen to his show when good guests are coming on. I do like the show but leaves me with a very negative feeling.

I already know much of the stuff he gets on about so it is not that I am lalala land, just have a hard time with his ranting and raving.

Does he help the cause? Maybe just by letting people know stuff they would ordinarily miss.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join