It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpreting the "prophecy of the popes" in light of Malachi Martin's statements on Fatima

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Benchkey

I have a Jesuit education as well. My Jesuit high school time was the absolute best scholarly experience I have ever had. When it comes to educating the Jesuits have it down pat IMO and their techniques should be the model. Tough as hell, but when done it's worth it. It was abnormal to have less than 4 hours work every night. It's difficult to explain to people just how well the education really does prepare you for the rest of life, not just college.

I always thought the Catholic churches deliberate parallels with the pagan religions were interesting. Jesus lived as a fishermen of men at a time the pagans were ushering in the the age of Pisces.
bible.cc...

And then Luke 21-22 to me explains the idea of changing ages, specifically from Pisces to Aquarius. Read the following whgile paying particular attention to the reference of a man carrying water (Aquarius) and tell me it doesn't seem like it's taken right out of our very own times:
www.biblegateway.com...
www.biblegateway.com...

Those chapters above I think do more with explaining Pisces to Aquarius. Men will come to destroy Pisces (Death of Jesus, End of the Age of Pisces) but while trails of tribulation will occur we will be safe as we will be ushered into safety by a man carrying water (the 2nd coming, Entering the Age of Aquarius).

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by jude11

[SNIP]

@ OP.... Interesting, I have been loosely paying attention to this... What exactly IS the third sign? And what did you mean by consecrate Russia?
I am by no means a theology expert, but my instincts tell me the Vatican has always been a pretty dark place, with a lot of secrets.
I'm not sure how much of this is self-fulfilled by those who want to bring on some "End of days" theatre on earth.
The power of belief is something not to be taken lightly, neither is the power of suggestion.

Thanks for your input though, has gotten me interested in looking into this a bit deeper. I usually leave doom up to the other guys, personally still waiting on the false alien invasion.

edit on 2/16/2013 by kosmicjack because: Snipped OT comment reference

Mother Mary revealed to the children at Fatima that she had a requirement that the Pope consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart for the saving of the world. All the Bishops are supposed to be assembled for it to be official. No Pope has made the consecration with all the Bishops present, but have made an unofficial consecration of The World, so some think this was a type of circumvention for actually consecrating Russia specifically.
Remember that the apparitions of Mother Mary to the children first occurred in 1916, just in time for the Bolshevik Revolution. It was the Communist Revolution in Russia that has sparked the worldwide communist movement, which persists today although parading under different names to fool the masses.

www.fatima.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Saint Malachy and Malaci Martin are two different people...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

reply to post by The Vagabond

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have been studying this prediction of popes which have been correct till now. He even stated that the term of the Pope of the olives (Benedict XIV) would be short. Now he hadn't said that much except for Pope Paul who had died just after 30 or 40 days in office giving us Pope John Paul II.

Now after the short term Pope (out of special circumstances) Benedict XIV, there were no more popes and in the 13th century someone else added Petrus Romanus could indeed mean that the Carmerlengo Tarcisio Pietro Bertone would indeed be the acting Pope while the Church is in (let's say) Marshall law. He is from Rome and his name is Peter and he will be the Carmerlengo

Given this set of instruction. The last Pope in the 112 calendar would suggest to most, that he would be a black man, though a lot of people are not considering that due to the close friendship with Cardinal Marc Ouellet, a dogmatic theologian and a Canadian, is widely seen as a favourite of Benedict, who named him head of the Vatican’s influential Congregation for Bishops to help select bishops around the world. Critics in his native Quebec said that he was out of step with the province’s more progressive bishops, but that is not necessarily a drawback in today’s church. He is also currently the head of the Church to over see the relation to the Latin American congregation, which of course, is seen as the most fragile and most needed as there are so many followers of the church from Latin America. Marc Oullet friend of pope Benedict XIV.

However if the Carmerlengo Tarcisio Pietro Bertone (Peter who is and lives in Rome) and will be appointed Carmerlengo get's is job, who knows what will happen. Supposedly he could also be referred to as black because he has not been elected by the Conclave of Cardinals which can be made to prove him unelected, which would make him an uncounted or unofficial pope, or to be more blunt "A black Pope”, not because of colour but, because he was never enlightened by the blessing of tradition, to be a Pope. He is just Camerlengo and should world events happen as suggested by the OP, putting him in power and God knows things could unravel fast making it impossible to have the election by tradition. This could be the end of the Catholic Church.

In the bible it does talk about the Church of God being lifted up into the heavens as a bride for Christ. He lifts her veil and is happy. Now there is a lot of controversy about when this happen as during the tribulation Christens cannot be condemned if they have been lifted up with the church, and so there it says that the Church will see the tribulation. In another piece of scripture it said that the Bride/Church is lifted up before the reaping of the earth and therefore the Christians will be lifted up before the tribulation but, how then does Satan crucify the holy men of that time if they are in heaven. I have searched and it is found in many of the books. Too many to post here; so this is a link for you to search for yourselves about the bride of Christ which is the Church:

Back to the OP! I thank you for posting this because I have not heard a whole lot off discussion about the fact that St. Malichy only predicted 111 popes not 112 and mentions this black Pope which could point to the Camerlengo as he is not blessed to be a Pope and there could be a lot of events during conclave which leads him to bring the church to ruin or something as the Conclave must not be disturbed for any reason.

Great stuff: up:

P.S. I love this topic and according to the timelines these are the end time and were clearly marked by the events from the sky which would be like a thunderous voice out of heaven announcing the time of the reaping and gatheriniing of all the Saints is now. Faiscinating to me. Reaping and harvesting of the grapes, could also mean the thunder of a meteor, in loose translation

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well I posted and it took so long to write that someone else posted the same thing. Right on, I guess there are many minds at wokr here.

love this place.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

I am well aware. I did afterall mention in that post that Martin was on the radio in 1996 and that the prophecy
predicted 111 or 112 popes- so to need such basic correction I would either have to believe that Martin was 400 years old or that popes have been dying every few months for the last few decades.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

I dont recall the origin of the black pope prediction- maybe in having a brain fart but please tell me more about that

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Here this link will give you more than you want to know. How the process is done and how it runs after a Pope gets elected

Here is one way of having a black pope. If in the time of conclave which can only be stopped by the Carmerlengo, and that is after the overseer Cardinal agrees, if it is a long election and many things are going on. Like the Knights Templar actually use this time and have an already placed Carmerlengo into the Vatican City, assisting “their” own plans. Again, the smoke would be black for many days and the Conclave would know or not, of outside trouble.

Even if this is to far fetched! Let's say some trouble brewed and the Carmerlengo decided he had the capacity to handle everything that was going on but, this act alone started a war with other churches. Most of these churches which all would still be running as the flock continue to need to go to mass and here their confessions etc...

The point is that we could have black smoke for a while as Conclave wouldn’t be broken till election and unless the conclave is informed of outside distress could stay locked up till then end is upon the Church itself. That is another scenario.

Then of course we could get the black Bishop from Ethiopia (I think he is from) as Pope and, well, there you have a black pope.

Now in older days being without a king could be seen as times of darkness or blackness but, I say that the situation could be read the same for the Papal electorate processes. Wouldn't you? Thus we have another Black Pope as the Carmerlengo is the acting bishop with all the adornments of a living elected pope (accept a few he should not do on his own), till the end of conclave. And let us not forget that he is a Pope not elected or gloried by the process (which is also considered a dark or black Pope. Oh’ and how I wish the address to a website would just pop out at me right now. I have been searching for an hour. It would be long enough for the church to be brought down, or lifted up to be the Bride of Christ.

Now this all could end up being a situation that can be viewed by the general population as terrible or frightening, seeing it would be about the loudest message of proof in biblical foresight, causing panic in the streets or it can be the cause of celebration for Christians who sees that the Bride/Church is ready, the tribulation has begun and the day of judgement is at hand.

After all this the Christian community gets to go to the wedding of its Lord and Master.

I am not trying to be disrespectful or funny. This is just the current temperature of the world today when it comes to believers and non- believers. If I do find it I will post it as soon as possible.

Thanks

P.S. With the past references of St. Malachy's Papal predictions it would not be a hard stretch for one to see the time without a Pope as a dark time In many readings this is referred as a dark time in history. I can't find a quick webpage though.

The other thing that can occur is the Prophecy of the 3 days of darkness marking the beginning of the time of Tribulations. In this link you can read all about the time of the 3 days of darkness. Please read the area about "The Immediate Signs"

Now suppose the 3 days of darkness come during Peter the Carmerlengo's time in power. It is a stretch but, as most of the St. Malachy's definitions things have been a little for stretching.

More later as I find them.

Hope this answers your question. I'm not even sure I searched for so long.

edit on 18-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Oh Oh’ I think I didn't answer the question.

St. Malachy predicted only 111 Popes and later in the 1800; s someone pulled out the paper and added the 112th Pope who is not a Pope and will be called Peter the Roman. This can be found by looking at the writing. It is different then Malachy's and it does not flow in the way the rest of the document does.

Here we find not only the tampering but, what was added and why. However, in the 1820 printed version of Malachy's prophesies,
Lignum Vitæ, a 112th pope appears that was not in Malachy's original manuscript. The 112th pope was added by the Olivetan monks. The Order of St. Benedict claims this final pope will come within the Benedictine Order, and that he was placed in the secession line because St. Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world, his Order will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its battle against evil (the Battle of Armageddon)."
The adjustments made to St. Malachy's original documents.

This should answer your question in short form.

Sorry about the other post. remove the other post if you must. I was answering another question that I was being asked thinking it was your question.

Enjoy

edit on 18-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

Here is a list of Malachy's original popes and their titles and meaning. Y ou can see how onemight have to stretch a little to get the meaning
St. malchy's predictions, scroll down to the list of Popes.
edit on 18-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: added link to original list of St. malachy's Popes.

And here you will find the definition of Anti-Pope
edit on 18-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: another Link

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Guy, Please remember that both the words "antichrist" as well as "beast" are never capitalized, therefore NOT an actual person. Look at the verse below:

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour .

Notice, "Even now, many antichrists have come" - he is speaking of that moment in time, and that my friends is a plural. I believe this term means something quite different. Anti meaning - against and christ meaning 'annointed, set aside, chosen'. We then see this means against the chosen.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dieseldyk
Petrus Romanus, Peter or Rome or Rock of Rome. It would appear to indicate that the next leader of the Catholic Church will be Italian.

Not only is it likely that the next leader of the church will be Italian, we know that his name is Peter. Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone. An Italian named Peter will be Carmelengo, a person who leads the church in the time between Popes. You can see here en.wikipedia.org... that he has been Camelengo since 2007.

So between the time the Pope abdicates and a new pope is selected, Peter of Rome will be leader but not Pope. Perhaps this is why the prophecies of the popes does not mention a 112th pope.

I guess we will see if there is some disaster that interrupts the Papal Conclave. Meteor anyone? Or perhaps that bunk Osama death raid to cover up the theft of a couple of nukes from Pakistan, the NWO just has to set one off, destroy the Papacy and blame Pakistan/Iran based on "radiological evidence." The NWO gets rid of the Roman Catholic Church, their bank, and then claims moral authority to attack the only two remaining countries that do not have NWO central banks. If prophecy is correct, then it will be the end time and in seven years the destruction of the satanist NWO.

edit on 16-2-2013 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2013 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

I think you have nailed it very well. Petrus Romanus IS NOT the 112th pope, but the guy who is supposed to link the 111th to the 112th pope before the 112th pope election. This period of time is the one of the 'destruction of the Church'. That's why I believe that it is within end of March, before the name of the 112th pope is known, the ETs will massively show up and destroy the beliefs in the ACTUAL CHURCH.

See Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Yes I understand but, in the choosing of the name of a Pope one can choose a name that has already been used and given certain criteria he can be either a Pope or a secondary type of Pope.

For instance if you have 4 Pope Paul's in a row the last three are considered anti popes. I am not sure if this is exact but, there are very crazy reasons that have changed over time often. Many Popes have been anti Popes as you see in the link.

here is a brief explaination, sorry it is from About but it is good referance

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

I have always thought that the antichrist will be a way of thinking. A new paradigm shift. A shift in consciousness. This will be the antichrist system. Christ is completely ruled out of our lives. He doesnt exist so things like morality will completely change. Situational ethics will be introduced as well as Science as a religion. What could bring something like this you ask? Maybe extraterrestrials, maybe a cataclysmic event that wipes the majority of the population and leaves only a few to start new generations with a new way of thinking. We are very very privileged to live in special times like these.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a great discussion on RT about the catholic church current state and crisis. All 3 participants agree they'd like to see a pope from the South
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

That is an incredible site, makes a very strong case for William....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
the ruined Rome from Malachi and Fatima may be a consequence of a nuclear war, and/or a meteorite similar to the one that fell on Russian territory last week. 400 kt equivalent explosion. Think of it! Things happen in our world, somehow.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I find more than strange the relation between the XVI th card of the tarot (THE TOWER called GOD HOUSE in French) and

1) LAST KING LOUIS XVI beheaded, and

2) LAST POPE BENEDICT XVI resigned.

Two unnatural ways to leave their position.

Remember that France was considered as the eldest daugther of the RC Church in the whole world.

The very day of the resignation of the Pope, a lightning hit the Vatican.

On the Tower card, the 16th of the Tarot, the HEAD OF THE GOD HOUSE falls apart 'thanks to a lightning'. This latter could be seen as a sharp blade and/or a real lightning. In both cases, it fits with the History.

As a matter of fact, it is said that a GREAT MONARCH and a GREAT PONTIFF, yet to come, should appear at the End of Times to serve Christ.

What do you think?
edit on 19-2-2013 by alex45 because: link to a picture

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I find more than strange the relation between the XVI th card of the tarot (THE TOWER called GOD HOUSE in French) and

1) LAST KING LOUIS XVI beheaded, and

2) LAST POPE BENEDICT XVI resigned.

Two unnatural ways to leave their position.

Look at the various ways to represent the XVI th card of the Tarot deck.
edit on 19-2-2013 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Fatima next apparitions personal to Lucy of Jesus and Mary say that if the pope (any pope) didn't fulfil the consecration of Russia, he will follow the fate of the king of France. Thsoe are words of Jesus. For exact quotes pls browse.

BTW I feel satanic attacks by those who oppose my writings here. Seems they make magic behind scene, but I can't prove anything. Is Benedict good or bad pope? The history will show. Thanks God his rule is over.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

I personally have my doubts that we are approaching to the conclave that will elect Pietrus Romanus, my impression is that we are possibly going to see various minor Pontificates before him. Why I think this? well apart of my intuition, that many times have been correct in terms of forecasts, because what it is written in the Prophecies of HH John XXIII about the end of the World.

If those prophecies are correct, and they have been tested along almost all the XX century with impressive accuracy, the final judgement will be in about 2033, and that would mean that if we are going to see in March the Last Pope, he might rule the church for 20 years, in my opinion a very unlikely event to occur, taking in account how old are the Papabili Cardinals on this occasion.

if you want to know more about this alternative interpretation of St Malachi, please visit my thread at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/19/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join