It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpreting the "prophecy of the popes" in light of Malachi Martin's statements on Fatima

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Petrus Romanus, Peter or Rome or Rock of Rome. It would appear to indicate that the next leader of the Catholic Church will be Italian.

Not only is it likely that the next leader of the church will be Italian, we know that his name is Peter. Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone. An Italian named Peter will be Carmelengo, a person who leads the church in the time between Popes. You can see here en.wikipedia.org... that he has been Camelengo since 2007.

So between the time the Pope abdicates and a new pope is selected, Peter of Rome will be leader but not Pope. Perhaps this is why the prophecies of the popes does not mention a 112th pope.

I guess we will see if there is some disaster that interrupts the Papal Conclave. Meteor anyone? Or perhaps that bunk Osama death raid to cover up the theft of a couple of nukes from Pakistan, the NWO just has to set one off, destroy the Papacy and blame Pakistan/Iran based on "radiological evidence." The NWO gets rid of the Roman Catholic Church, their bank, and then claims moral authority to attack the only two remaining countries that do not have NWO central banks. If prophecy is correct, then it will be the end time and in seven years the destruction of the satanist NWO.

edit on 16-2-2013 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2013 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The only thing the 'accurate predictions of traits of popes' makes me think is that it has not been a prophecy, but a script.

The accuracy of this prophecy is only one more 'oooo and ahhh' of mystique and power surrounding the 'religion'.. which makes non believers go... hmmm... and believers go.... yayyy

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have always been a follower of the End Time and Revelations. Seeing that almost ALL the Popes are 'ruling' for many, many years I have always been interested in John Paul I 1978.
John Paul I was elected Pope on August 26, 1978, when there was a half moon.
He reigned only 33 days, do any of you (that has more information than I do on the Pope Prophesies) think he was inconvenient and had to go?
Do you think the fact he was "Pope of the Half-Moon" He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase have anything to do with his demise? Since he died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon really makes it interesting.
Does anyone think he was murdered?

By the way, I have noticed the OP seems to have struck a nerve in a 'sensitive' area as a lot of the people in this discussion(even the 'main players') has been hit with the "OFF TOPIC" mod-hit.
Not trying to bring the mod's wrath onto myself by bringing this up but why are so many replies (even if it seems a little 'off-topic') are not left on to help stir the imagination of ATS members who sometimes think 'outside the box'? Are they really so off-topic as to be silenced?
Just wondering.

UPDATE: Okay, I see the OP was started by a Mod. I didn't notice that at first. By the way, I am Christian but think the Catholic church is a great silencer of TRUTH!
edit on 16-2-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
it appears they may elect a pope during an adverse astrological period. one should not make important decisions during mercury retrograde. this occurs between feb 23rd and march 17, 2013.

and there are 7 planets in pisces on the 10th march, sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars, neptune, and chiron. all under the spiritual influence of pisces ruler neptune, planet of spirituality, but alternativly---illusion! a week later and there's still 4 planets in pisces. it will be interesting.

www.voanews.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Lol I loved this comment, yep the changes are coming goodbye pope and good riddance

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

That dissection of the Prince William's coat of arms does not all make sense. What is the significance of the chain and the harp of David? David used his harp to calm king Saul when he was tormented by evil spirits. The reference to the chain is to lock up the evil spirits.

1Samuel 16:22.23 Then Saul sent a message to Jesse: "I like David. Let him stay here in my service." From then on, whenever the evil spirit sent by God came on Saul, David would get his harp and play it. The evil spirit would leave, and Saul would feel better and be all right again.

Perhaps, one may wonder as to way there are a significant number of biblical references associated with the future kings coat of arms.

Moreover most of what is been explained on his coat of arms, has some reference to end time revelations of the bible, if you have read the whole revelations of the bible...

For whatever significance it may hold, it is eerier to have that many biblical "end time" references associated with his coat of arms.

Well, David eventually became a King himself. Perhaps that is the reference of Davids harp, attributing to a "future king" and the chain to me, signifies "suppression".

Peace
edit on 16-2-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

There are actually two zodiacs.

The eastern zodiac (Sidereal) uses the position of the constellations to determine the sign. And there are 13 signs in the Sidereal zodiac. For those who practice this type of astrology, yes, the signs did change.

Fortunately, in the west we use the geocentric Tropical zodiac which considers the earth to be the center of all astrological observations and calculations. For the western astrologers, nothing has changed and nothing will change until the earth is transported forward or backward in our orbital path (not happening anytime soon).

So, unless you considered Orphiuchus an astrological sign, nothing changed for you. Cancel your appointment with the tattoo artist.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by oddnutz

I was going to reply that I just do not see him as an Antichrist or a bad person, I actually get a good feeling when I look at his image.
But as I was typing it dawned on me if there was one person on this planet that could deceive the masses into believing he is the second coming it would be the son of Diana.

do you think the anti christ would come with horns and a pitch fork?

what better way to decieve than to come as a freind of all, someone who preaches peace yet was trained in war, a person of nobility who appears in touch with the common man.
the last person you would expect to be the anti christ would in fact be the best candidate.

just a thought

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
What if they elect Popes to sacrifice them to Satan. I mean come on it would be a very convenient cover-up

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Great OP.

I'd like to add a more simple possibility.

A giant rock from outer space explodes on or over Rome. Catholics would like to name such an event, much the same way we name massive storms. The city of seven hills would be destroyed.

Peter obviously means rock Latin. The biblical Peter gets his name because Jesus left his mission to carry his church to Peter, the rock. bible.cc...

If he left his church to Peter, would it not be Peter, the rock, who ultimately destroys it upon the 2nd coming of Jesus, ie Judgement Day and the rise of the Anti-Christ. Only instead of a symbolic reference it would be quite literal.

This would also explain why Peter Romanus isn't classified as an actual Pope in the Prophecy of the Popes. Peter Romanus wouldn't even be human. Just a giant rock plummeting from the heavens.

On a side note:

While others say space rocks explode all over the Earth everyday, while certain aspects of that statement are true it's also not true in our recent event. The meteorite over Russia was a 100 year event. That hardly happens everyday.
Satellite Imagery Shows Russian Meteorite Was 100 Year Event

I'd like to tie this in with, wait for it... the Mayan calendar.

While the Mayan calendar marks months and years, we all know it also marked something similar to what might be referred to as an age. What if this age wasn't just a made up number, but also dealt with another celestial event. I know, I know, not this again, but read this out.

It has been posited that all celestial bodies are in motion. So even our sun has an elliptical. What if the Mayan calendar is based on the Sun's elliptical and we just celebrated a full rotation of the Sun's elliptical? How would they know when that occurs? There would have to be a systemic event that occurs every few thousand years to mark it. Something that tells us where in the vastness of space we are in the elliptical. A debris field would do just that. A debris field traveling it's own elliptical, that every few thousand years we pass through. Because it's not stationary (nothing is) the actual date would fluctuate by days, months, or even by a few years. But a marker of that time could be estimated, especially if it were chiseled into rock by people who knew the language of the society thousands of years before them.

I mean come one, if in the week of December 21st we had a meteor explode in the atmosphere over Russia with the force of an atomic bomb, a pope decide, for the first time in 600 years, to say "you know what eff this, I'm out yo", and multiple fantastic displays of giant rocks burning up in shallow atmosphere (most "shooting stars" are deep atmosphere events, while recent ones have been brilliantly shallow) all over the Earth we'd be saying they were right. I think being less than 60 days off over a few thousand years while estimating for a moving target is just as brilliant as getting it spot on. No one knows for sure that they meant December 21st exactly, maybe they were just marking the new year as the time of the event, not the new day.

This can not be argued: according to the Mayan calendar we've entered a new time period of some kind. This can be argued but I think is valid: Just like every other time period on a calendar it's more than likely marked by a celestial event of some kind. They based their days, months, and years just like we do, but they also marked something we don't...what was their inspiration?

Just like us they marked time periods based on celestial events. A day is based on the Earth's rotation around its axis. A month is based on the moon's elliptical around Earth. A year is based on Earth's elliptical around the sun. A Mayan age is based on??? My answer is the Sun's elliptical around something we don't know, but we can mark a full rotation by a another celestial event: passing through a debris field. How large of a debris field (width) and how dense the debris filling it gets is what we may be finding out right now. Odds are if the Earth does pass through a systemic field it'll start with a light shower that grows more dense toward the center of the field with larger rocks towards the center and end much as it started. It could last a day it could go on for years, it all depends on how large of a debris field it is. And one of the rocks in the field may already have a name this "go round": The Rock of Rome: Petra Romanus

Call me Captain Tangent.

edit on 17-2-2013 by GenerationGap because: fixed HL

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

Interesting. I don't know how well a literal rock fills the bill for pastoring the sheep as Petrus Romanus is supposed to, but the fact of new authorities of many kinds being appointed in a cluster around the end of the an age is interesting, particularly when accompanied by fire in the sky, is hard to ignore.
I don't think they could calculate the timing of a debris field strictly from any orbit the sun might follow, as the debris field would also presumably be orbiting, and the relative velocity of us and it will be different from the suns orbital velocity- simplest visual: if we are "lapping" the field on the same track, going twice as fast as the field, we would only run through it every other lap, and the relationship could be much more complicated than that.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
I don't think there is any question left to most sensible people that something is going on. Its up to the individual groups of people to decide what context to take it in.

As for me? Strange days are here, and they are only gonna get stranger. We certainly will know more once the new pope is selected!

Quick question. Is the last pope supposed to be the antichrist, or is he controlled by satan himself with close ties to the antichrist? According to the prophecy, of course!

Supposedly, the last pope is said to be a puppet of the so called Anti-Christ, who is a very very smart man behind the scenes which it will be celebrated by people for his achievements and so he will tight the knot without anyone knowing until it is too late, supposedly...
edit on 17/2/2013 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Ah, but, wouldn't it interesting IF pope 112 just happened to be found to have some association of character with Rock n Roll?

For what it's worth:
One of the 'Papabile', Óscar Andrés Rodríguez Maradiaga is a friend of Bono and an avid jazz musician/lover ...

But that's about the closest the Vatican will come to rock 'n roll I guess.

On topic:
Interesting, off to read further now.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I like your thoughtful pondering. Thx thx.

I believe that Fatima was a "UFO" fallen angel deception. It had nothing to do with the Mother of Jesus.

And Mary has nothing to do with the RCC, anyway. She's grieved by all that hogwash about her there.

I'm reading Chris Putnam and Tom Horn's

PETROS ROMANUS. Am about 20% into it. It is well done. A ton of research obviously went into it. I think their analysis is top flight.

I too believe the lightening strike on St Peters was NOT coincidental. Therefore what, I don't know. Your take on it is more than a little plausible, imho.

The Vatican is increasingly coming out IN BEHALF OF the UFO fallen angel critters as . . . 'space brothers,'

useful information sources about 'spiritual truths.' . . . . [Gag gag barf.]

I grieve for all the sheeple who'll be asked to swallow that pile of horse biscuits from hell.

Do you know where the bit came from that the last Pope would be evil? There seems to be some conflict on that score. I'd thought it was in Malachy's list. Evidently not. So I don't know what prophecy that came from. Malichi Martin's? I don't recall but would like to find it.

Thanks for your great OP.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

An almost slightly cute hypothesis.

However . . . there are many aspects in the list which neither the popes or candidates or families or hierarchy could influence in the least.

Maybe your next hypothesis will be of a more solid foundation.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Interesting theory.

I just don't buy it.

I don't think he's SUFFICIENTLY evil, if he's greatly evil at all.

And, I think the real AC is older and already much at work behind the scenes and about to burst forth on the world stage overtly . . . at the not distant 'right' time.

The Prince may well be part of the globalist cabal as seems certain. I just don't think he fits the bill sufficiently to fill the AC's role.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
I have always been a follower of the End Time and Revelations. Seeing that almost ALL the Popes are 'ruling' for many, many years I have always been interested in John Paul I 1978.
John Paul I was elected Pope on August 26, 1978, when there was a half moon.
He reigned only 33 days, do any of you (that has more information than I do on the Pope Prophesies) think he was inconvenient and had to go?
Do you think the fact he was "Pope of the Half-Moon" He became pope on August 26, 1978, when the moon appeared exactly half full. It was in its waning phase have anything to do with his demise? Since he died the following month, soon after an eclipse of the moon really makes it interesting.
Does anyone think he was murdered?

By the way, I have noticed the OP seems to have struck a nerve in a 'sensitive' area as a lot of the people in this discussion(even the 'main players') has been hit with the "OFF TOPIC" mod-hit.
Not trying to bring the mod's wrath onto myself by bringing this up but why are so many replies (even if it seems a little 'off-topic') are not left on to help stir the imagination of ATS members who sometimes think 'outside the box'? Are they really so off-topic as to be silenced?
Just wondering.

UPDATE: Okay, I see the OP was started by a Mod. I didn't notice that at first. By the way, I am Christian but think the Catholic church is a great silencer of TRUTH!
edit on 16-2-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

He was definitely murdered. See this book: www.amazon.com... . I read it years ago (current Amazon edition must be a reprint since I read it in 1990). A very fascinating and well-written book.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Malachi's last pope could be postponed indefinitely, IF:
1.in the remaining week pope Benedict who is still in the see of Peter makes the consecration of Russia together with all catholic bishops, as precondition from heaven for granting an era of peace (probably decades if not centuries long). He could do that using one of the best intranet networks in the world that connects the Vatican with every single bishop in the world via satellite link. All he needs to do is a short prayer mentioning explicitly Russia, to be repeated by each catholic bishop within 24h.

2. The successor on the see of Peter does the above in the first days of his election. There are many devote cardinals who might have promised in their hearts to do it if elected popes/ Let the chosen one does not wait a day! Every next day is critical. I hope a Latin American devote cardinal will find the strength to do it immediately. Of course he might be a Philippine, or devote African. I doubt an European or a North American cardinal will act upon that soon enough, even if they want to do that in principle. The example is John Paul II who spent 24 years after his miraculous escape on May 13, 1981 the day of Fatima, talked volumes homilies, visits etc and did not say what was required - a short prayer to mention explicitly Russia. Would the already changing USSR attack the Vatican for that? USSR disappeared, but the mindset of the Vatican people - not.

3. It is important to be understood this is the Precondition. If not fulfilled, if nothing of the above happens, the full strength of the punishment concealed in the unknown part of Fatima will fall upon Rome and mankind. The elected one indeed will be the last pope. Perhaps the Earth will be uninhabited for centuries. We have the Neues Europa text of Fatima -3 and it is said it is close enough but not all of the secret (said by cardinal Ottaviani, and de facto confirmed by some words of JPII about millions to die from one minute to the next).

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was raised as a 'Good Catholic' boy. Taught by nuns, and later by Jesuits. (The latter were brilliant). Sometime during college I realized all this religious stuff was bunk. Today at age 65 my opinion has not changed.

Back in 1961 I visited the Vatican with my parents. (Still a Catholic back then) I have to say the place is unimaginable unless you really visit and see it for yourself. If the RC church dies, the buildings should be preserved as a museum.

During college I studied Mythology, and that was when I realized all this religious stuff was bunk. (ALL religions included). For instance the Jesus figure has appeared some 19 times in history, and Jesus will probably not be the last. Each of those figures is slightly different, but essentially the same if taken in context. In fact to believe that Jesus was a living person, for me, would be an absolute stretch of an imagination. My guess is that he was a contrivance by those who had studied mythology. Some say he really lived. I've yet to see any absolute proof of that. Don't forget there was an early church conclave which met to determine if Jesus should be considered a profit or the 'son of god'. After all if they didn't know, then who would?

Then there are those who contend the Bible is the word of god. Well if I were god, and I wanted people to follow such a book, I'd have set things up a bit more logically. First off I'd have imbued humans with the ability to read a certain type of language, one which could never be misinterpreted. Then I'd never have written contradictory statements, of which the bible has incredible numbers. Essentially I'd have made the bible an absolute truth which could be relied upon until the death of the last human.

But instead the bible is an old hand-me-down. Much comes from the Sumerian's, but bits and pieces come from other sacred texts as well. So the document is stitched together. Indeed there appear to be other documents which have been hidden or told to us are not really part of the bible yet were once considered as such.

Later in life I found out about "Intentions". At first this seemed a new age approach to prayer, but since I liked to experiment, I'm about to say there is something about Intentions that really does work. So every day, surrounded by my dogs, I repeat an intention asking the universe for several things. These things have begun to manifest when I'd have said it was nearly impossible.

One of these Intentions is very self serving. I've asked for "Unlimited abundance" (Financial and food). Since I began this I've had over $20,000 sent to me in 2012 alone. Money I didn't expect. This year I received $1,000 unexpected, and just a few days ago $5,000. Mind you none of this money was owed to me. I didn't earn it, and I had never asked the sources for it. None of the sources had ever received any request in any fashion from me.

Another of my Intentions was help in creating new products (Inventing) that are made from either naturally growing things like grass or trees, that would be safe to use by individuals, or to use present man made items that are discarded. Last fall I thought up the idea of a rust remover made from grasses and seeds. It works, and indeed some of those who purchased it as an experiment have placed several reorders, which to me means they are absolutely pleased with the product.

I've since come up with several other products that meet the above criteria, and firmly believe that this will not be the end. For some reason my imagination has taken a turn I've never seen in my 65 years.

What I'm getting at is that thoughtful individuals need to investigate Intentions, and use it for their benefit and for the benefit of the human race. THe two are somehow wrapped in the same cloth, and must be exercised together to work.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
reply to post by GenerationGap

Interesting. I don't know how well a literal rock fills the bill for pastoring the sheep as Petrus Romanus is supposed to, but the fact of new authorities of many kinds being appointed in a cluster around the end of the an age is interesting, particularly when accompanied by fire in the sky, is hard to ignore.
I don't think they could calculate the timing of a debris field strictly from any orbit the sun might follow, as the debris field would also presumably be orbiting, and the relative velocity of us and it will be different from the suns orbital velocity- simplest visual: if we are "lapping" the field on the same track, going twice as fast as the field, we would only run through it every other lap, and the relationship could be much more complicated than that.

True, unless it's actually a true debris belt. Then it would be a giant oval circling around it's own elliptical. Three dimensional speaking, we may only pass through it on the side where our XYZ planes match up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join