It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo "20" and Apollo 15 question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We all know that Apollo 20 is a proven hoax. There's one thing I don't understand though. If the photo with the alleged spaceship in it is actually from Apollo 15, then what the heck it is? It really does look like a man-made object.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jabronie
If the photo with the alleged spaceship in it is actually from Apollo 15, then what the heck it is?

Care to link us to the picture you are on about?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

then what the heck it is

Not much of anything but light and shadow.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Here it is. It "spaceship" from the Apollo 20 hoax. Scroll to the right and you'll see what appears to be something artificial inside the crater.

Is this actually from Apollo 15 or is it doctored?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the response. That link pretty much makes it come off as another "face on Mars."

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jabronie

Like so many things in these grey areas, the Apollo 20 story was never actually 'proven' to be either real or unreal.
One man's proof is another man's fable. People take the information they are given and form opinions. Everyone does this and because we are often apt to follow the drumbeat of a certain group or majority, we tend to join step and close ranks without really looking much further.

This is not to say that I support the Apollo 20 story... nor does it say that I dismiss it as hooey. This comment was merely making a point on how we arrive at so many hardened conclusions when they are basically built upon sand.

Cheers

top topics

join