It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

questionofmindfulness.wordpress.com...

"Alchemy is the art of mixing different materials to obtain Gold"

Indeed the purpose of alchemy was to make gold using and mixing different materials to obtain gold.

Many have tried during hystory but no one has ever achieved this and even more some has lost their heads for promissing such thing.

I guess there is a certain science and a certain technique to achieve such a goal.

Probably what is necesary is to use the correct type of materials in perfect quantities and then for sure you will get gold.

Well to tell you the truth I guess that I have found the alchemical receipe to achieve this dream of obtaining Gold.

But first we need a bowl....I mean a body.

So we take 3 parts of Love and mix them with a smile and a glance and one part of Trust ofcourse everything must be done with patience to which we add 4 parts of Desire in the main solution which is Amour.

Everything must be done with Emotion and also must be mixed gentle with and in Feelings.

A magic spell must be chanted during this entire process ,I mean words...of Love.

and voila there you are you have obtained Gold...I mean two pieces of Gold I mean two beautiful rings that will last an Eternity.

tradisiwedding.com...

Oh I guess this is the only science and technique in alchemy to obtain such a Desired metal which is Gold.

like here....

edit on 15-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: en chanted

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Basically, you need the heat of an exploding sun to create gold or platine (just like most other elements we have on earth).

So, if you want to try to create some with love, you'll probably need to be in love with a very hot chick !

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Basically, you need the heat of an exploding sun to create gold or platine (just like most other elements we have on earth).
No all you need is the beauty of words to create beautiful things in which gold is just an element of...Love.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What if it's silver

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
What if it's silver
The symbol it's important and the meaning of it ...a good alchemist can obtain any material desired for the same purpose.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Alchemy, original alchemy, real alchemy, alchemy before the avarice set in, was interested in the transmutation of the self.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Indeed but I guess that my Alchemy is more beautiful.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Why do you persist to continue to make these threads? To make gold you would need a sun, to make a human and all other creatures you would need the sequence of a hundred billion suns continually making all kinds of elements for eons. Alchemy is the in-between process of collisions bonding, and love is not an end product, its a by product.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

To make gold you would need a sun, to make a human and all other creatures you would need the sequence of a hundred billion suns continually making all kinds of elements for eons. Alchemy is the in-between process of collisions bonding, and love is not an end product, its a by product.
I gave you a star because you have a beautiful soul,but....

With my Alchemy you will get rich for sure and you will have happiness....forever.

because

collission of different feelings can make that kind of gold.

As for making real Gold as metal from other materials that shall remain a forbidden very well kept secret

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

As for making real Gold as metal from other materials that shall remain a forbidden very well kept secret

No it's not... It's "simple" chemistry...
And chemistry is what remains when you apply science to alchemy.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

To make gold you would need a sun, to make a human and all other creatures you would need the sequence of a hundred billion suns continually making all kinds of elements for eons. Alchemy is the in-between process of collisions bonding, and love is not an end product, its a by product.
I gave you a star because you have a beautiful soul,but....

With my Alchemy you will get rich for sure and you will have happiness....forever.

because

collission of different feelings can make that kind of gold.

What the hell dude. You cant just go around telling other dudes that they have a beautiful soul, that's just freaking weird.

Besides gold and some other elements is made with suns not because its the only way to make it, but because its a much more funner, and therefore a better way to make things. Its also very boomtastic in its creation.

As for that whole love thing...

And I quote.

Love is eternal while it lasts.... Henri De Régnier

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Just for the record
are you a alchemist?
are you a clarivoyant?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1

No it's not... It's "simple" chemistry...
And chemistry is what remains when you apply science to alchemy.
Oh yes ?

And which eleven atoms you must combine to get a plasmon and to get three decay paths?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Besides gold and some other elements is made with suns not because its the only way to make it, but because its a much more funner, and therefore a better way to make things. Its also very boomtastic in its creation.
You mean using temperature and electicity and high pressure to combine different elements to get an quasiparticle?

But that can be done using cold fission...like heliumthat does not decay in alpha and beta p. but gold can create negative static electicity while the spinor.....sorry that shall remain secret.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I may be wrong on that since i'm not a chemist, but isn't phonon a quasiparticle ? and aren't quasiparticles smaller than atoms just like protons and electrons ? so how combining atoms would generate phonons ?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You mean using temperature and electicity and high pressure to combine different elements to get an quasiparticle? But that can be done using cold fission...like heliumthat does not decay in alpha and beta p. but gold can create negative static electicity while the spinor.....sorry that shall remain secret.

If you say so, gold is not even the coolest by-product, there are stars out there making things you can not even fathom. On the whole alchemy thing...No E Mass.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
what's "negative static electricity" anyway ?
how can static electricity be negative since it does not directly have a polarity because of it's "static" nature ?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

What the hell dude. You cant just go around telling other dudes that they have a beautiful soul, that's just freaking weird.
Oh I apologise I didn't knew you are a 'dude'....but you still have a beautiful soul.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

I may be wrong on that since i'm not a chemist, but isn't phonon a quasiparticle ? and aren't quasiparticles smaller than atoms just like protons and electrons ? so how combining atoms would generate phonons ?
I understand what you want but I am afraid it is not possible.

Let's leave it at this point because indeed this thing can be very dangerous.

Combined sciences can bring knowledge to new hights.

Research work has both practical as well as theoretical aspects of it and can give most of the answers that we are searching for.

So alchemy shall remain what described in the OP.

join