It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The prophecy of the images have been fulfilled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Rev and Dan are books that call for the reader to use their understanding. Now my understanding is aided by Goddess. She programmed situations for me to happen to enter into, to where I realize the resembling of what all in the situation matches to what later I would reveal written in Dan 8, Rev 13, or Rev 17. Or to what I would reveal heard or seen from the image of the beast's work. I'm just a pure mystic, not a mystic christian. I used to be a christian. I used to be a spiritual person. But now I am a mystic. Me and the harlot have something in common... an immeasureable fetish how someone who doesn't tame their desires should have.

I also utilize craft layed down by the two Gods. I make their craft prosper with practice.

Alright. So basically, you're saying you are receiving guidance from the dragon. Let's take a step back. You talk about moral and immoral. You say you were once a Christian, which means you HAD morals. You weren't born immoral. So when did you FORSAKE yourself? You're source is the BIBLE sir, and the Bible alone. You've not made correlations at all, but within one book of books.

Your technique is to speak in parables and draw weak minds in then have them look at what you're looking at the have them AWE in something they barely understand. I see through your illusion. You bring not truth nor understanding. You are what they call a false prophet.

I suggest you go back to Christianity. You've taken a wrong turn somewhere in your journey. Start over and make correlations with all religions and practices. Only then you are guaranteed to find the real truth.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join