It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The prophecy of the images have been fulfilled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Not sure where you are getting your ideas from Mr. Mystic....I have no clue how you could arrive at the conclusion that the dragon was a white woman and the beast was a black man. What of the great whore Babylon? Where does that fit into your prophetic imagery...

sorry but...I have to...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by WarJohn

I am a mystic.

a mystic?

I reckon you are a stalker.

are you? do you stalk celebrities? have you restraining orders against you?

you sure are over dramatic.

My words cause likes and dislikes.

Moral people can't stand me.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
First of all I would like to let warjohn know that he indeed ( assuming you're a man) is walking toward the light. For the Lord walks in darkness as well as light. And truly the earth has tried the souls of men upon her face. So that she divideth them unto bone and marrow.

I am in agreement that the image of the beast and the dragon ( Behemoth and Leviathan) have been fulfilled. Forgive me any mispellings as I am a distortion of perfection...for sure!! I am under the conviction that we are at the culmination of the formation of the male and female database of human experience and have plumbed the full depth breadth and height of potential diversity and of maximization of distortion and our wild asses are spilling over into chaos. So that our cup runneth over. Let us keep our pearls upon our neck lest we be trampled.

Although suffice it to say that the harmony of the male and female frequency has reached maximum allowable distortion so that it must be harvested and yet we wonder if our objective is obtained for we are tried in darkness not knowing the way that we might be brought unto the gate.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Am I the only person that doesn't get it?

no...but you'll get used to that here on ATS

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Let's pretend I came from another planet.

So, and actress and a rapper rule your world, like dragons or something.

Dear Mom: Earth is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here.

Care to mention how you came to this conclusion, or am I the unwitting participant of one of your planet's "troll posts"?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Signs and portents my dear fellow....signs and portents....
The exclamations wizzing in the air could give such light that we all may read.................

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

The first beast and the first dragon have images to them here on earth.

Another beast and another dragon reveals that the creating of other beasts and other dragons continues by the Gods into infinity. And don't be surpized if there are other images here on earth to other beasts and other dragons. If you look at attractive people here on earth you should have a hint to their being a genuine version of them in paradise that is better and without inner and outer flaws.

Interesting. Not what you've posted, but what I'm reminded of. The thought has been bandied about that people who we all think are non-sensical (polite way of saying crazy) are not really out of touch, much the opposite. They may be fully in touch with something the majority is not wired to be aware of. In that case, "crazy" is a compliment and "normal people" are delusional.

Think about it.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

Yes!

The sky is green and anyone that says that it is blue is crazy.

Which way to the special koolaid?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

I am a mystic.

a mystic?

I reckon you are a stalker.

are you? do you stalk celebrities? have you restraining orders against you?

I've read several of WarJohn's threads, and he politely communicates his theories and data. Now look at some of the answers he gets. Some are hateful, some are stupid (those are interchangable), others try to understand, and some, like the one above, fall into the realm of things that can't be written down on ATS. Lots of people owe this OP an apology. If you don't like his threads, stay away from them. If you read them for entertainment value, like I do, at least credit WarJohn with seeing his world in a unique way and, from his point of view, describing it and sharing it with his friends at ATS. One reason we are here is to deny ignorance, and that above post, with all due respect, is pure ignorance.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

There had better not be any viruses in those images.

You're going to make a lot of people mad with your title and then those images.
Just sayin

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Hey now, I used to live in Babylon. Look it up its a town on Long Island. I lived on Bayview Avenue. 11702

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I think thats Pepppa.... not pepper

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

But the wound of the tongue ( when applied properly ) is soooooo sweet.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Maybe you need or wattage on that light bud.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Well said, couldnt have said it better myself.
Besides that i dont see why its so hard to see what he is showing, it is pretty clear. I believe its all in the wording.
Even if im understanding his posts wrong they are still intriguing and make me do some of my own searching and learning.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by WarJohn

Maybe you need or wattage on that light bud.

What? Whats or wattage. Now im lost.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Message from Goddess to God:

If we make love past second good luck, then when we understand color-Gods us, operating across from ambush, that and this is when two our thugs and killers operate heightenly.

Second good luck is the second beast and second dragon.

Color-Gods means interesting, exciting, amusing; not ordinary or predictable Gods...

Ambush is this world.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
so you think knowledge is starfire, doncha?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
well that's an interesting response.

this is what i think: the trees of life and knowledge, were references to dna, not neurochemicals or hormones. and that the tree of life was a symbol of the serpent (the serpent being dna) as well, and when the text says the serpent's legs were removed it's a reference to the section of dna, responsible for regeneration of all parts of the body, being literally, removed from the dna strand template for human beings. et.al human beings originally, had completely regenerating bodies with no destruct code. like the command center for dna responsible for body parts, it didn't say, make copies of yourself 6000 times and then stop. it was literally an endlessly regenerating body.

a geneticist, capable of isolating out what part of dna would be responsible for such a function, would likely be able to recreate the part that was removed. this would be your divine body.

i think the tree of knowledge is procreation. and that once we had procreation, our ability to regenerate all parts of our bodies, was removed to keep us from over populating the planet.

the idea that ancient people discovered that certain chemicals elongated life, is not the same as being able to naturally regenerate all parts of the body.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
this is what it looks like and what it does. so somewhere along the line, we stopped making copies of something associated with total regeneration . to me, the book of genesis is a science document

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by WarJohn

Actually opening up the Bible and reading Revelations makes more sense than your post does.

You have not a lick of understanding.

It takes having understanding to read my threads.

perhaps if you reveal what you're smoking i may get the understanding too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join