It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The prophecy of the images have been fulfilled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Um........what?????...... I think If God intended us to get it, and thoroughly understand, God wouldn't have made it THAT hard to understand or read into.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Now listen up. The beast in Rev 17 is the image of the beast in Rev 13, not the beast in Rev 13.

Pay attention to detail.

So the woman in Rev 17 operated in and out as the image of the beast read about in Rev 13. This is why you seen famous pictures of the image of the beast in drag wear. Drag is short for dragon. The woman in Rev 17 in real life is usually the dragon in Rev 13 in real life in paradise.

The great whore is Goddess. You people on earth with morals call what she will have for consumption abominations and filthiness of her fornication, but God likes that about his Goddess. For it is a turn-on to God.

God and Goddess will enjoy their fetish. Why? How? Because all things are creations by God and Goddess.
edit on 15-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Now listen up. The beast in Rev 17 is the image of the beast in Rev 13, not the beast in Rev 13.

Pay attention to detail.

So the woman in Rev 17 operated in and out as the image of the beast read about in Rev 13. This is why you seen famous pictures of the image of the beast in drag wear. Drag is short for dragon. The woman in Rev 17 in real life is usually the dragon in Rev 13 in real life in paradise.

The great whore is Goddess. You people on earth with morals call what she will have for consumption abominations and filthiness of her fornication, but God likes that about his Goddess. For it is a turn-on to God.

God and Goddess will enjoy their fetish. Why? How? Because all things are creations by God and Goddess.

First, who are you? In whose name do you come in? You reference us 'people' as if you are higher than thou. Second, what makes you tell us these things? Do you feel obligated?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
WarJohn's 'understanding' is extreme extreme and serves one good purpose which is; if you catch yourself making 'sense' of what he says then you know you have lost touch with what you once had hold of which means you need to stop at the red light and do a quick U-turn.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Pay attention to detail.

First, who are you? In whose name do you come in? You reference us 'people' as if you are higher than thou. Second, what makes you tell us these things? Do you feel obligated?

I am a mystic. I got a pretty good handle on the reality God and Goddess share. Revealing truth that moral people don't like is a hobby of mine. An immoral person is higher than a moral person, because an immoral person is genuine. A moral person sees truth but flees from it. A moral person is damaged goods. I find it wise to unfold prophecies in type out so you don't miss anything. I find it feels good to share what you found out to others. Why hold it inside? The truth should not be censored.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Pay attention to detail.

I am a mystic. I got a pretty good handle on the reality God and Goddess share. Revealing truth that moral people don't like is a hobby of mine. An immoral person is higher than a moral person, because an immoral person is genuine. A moral person sees truth but flees from it. A moral person is damaged goods. I find it wise to unfold prophecies in type out so you don't miss anything. I find it feels good to share what you found out to others. Why hold it inside? The truth should not be censored.

Okay, you say that. But...

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by WarJohn

Actually opening up the Bible and reading Revelations makes more sense than your post does.

You have not a lick of understanding.

It takes having understanding to read my threads.

What form of understanding do you speak of? That of the Bible? What makes you so sure you have the correct understanding?

You say you are a mystic, from what other occult or religions have you made correlations from, to these verses you are focusing on dealing with the harlot and the beast?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Pay attention to detail.

Okay, you say that. But...

reply to post by WarJohn

Actually opening up the Bible and reading Revelations makes more sense than your post does.

You have not a lick of understanding.

It takes having understanding to read my threads.

What form of understanding do you speak of? That of the Bible? What makes you so sure you have the correct understanding?

You say you are a mystic, from what other occult or religions have you made correlations from, to these verses you are focusing on dealing with the harlot and the beast?

Rev and Dan are books that call for the reader to use their understanding. Now my understanding is aided by Goddess. She programmed situations for me to happen to enter into, to where I realize the resembling of what all in the situation matches to what later I would reveal written in Dan 8, Rev 13, or Rev 17. Or to what I would reveal heard or seen from the image of the beast's work. I'm just a pure mystic, not a mystic christian. I used to be a christian. I used to be a spiritual person. But now I am a mystic. Me and the harlot have something in common... an immeasureable fetish how someone who doesn't tame their desires should have.

I also utilize craft layed down by the two Gods. I make their craft prosper with practice.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
"If a banana was flying low down Mulberry street and lost all its wheels, there will be fish sticks in Heaven"

Jude11:01

Now it's official.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The only thing this thread is missing is a little go-to music (open to interpretation):

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

This is why you seen famous pictures of the image of the beast in drag wear. Drag is short for dragon.

The "drag" in dragon is interpreted (by you) to refer to dressing in "drag"? Like a drag queen?

I see where you get it: dragon, drag queen... okay.

Now point to the very verse or two, not just the chapter that spells this out. If you would.

Oh, and where it points to these two people you have presented.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The good truth is immoral.

In Rev 13 "a beast rise up out of the sea" is code for "a beast arouse heightenly out of the peoples, and the multitudes, and the nations, and the tongues." And in Rev 13 "another beast coming up out of the earth" is code for "another beast climaxing heightenly in paradise"

Most of the good truth that is immoral I will not share since moral people like to see immoral people censored. Moral people stay in a conspiracy against immoral people. This is a known fact of life on earth.

But I will leave you people with this much...

Ten horns is code for binary code whores. You didn't think that just because it is just two Gods, that they would go to dwelling in paradise as just two physical people alone with all that infinite space surounding, did you? Binary code whores are not actually alive, but seem alive to the sense of humors of the two Gods.

And two horns is code for bisexual whores. The binary code whores are like a lie, behaving bisexual since they aren't really alive, but Goddess is actually a living bisexual to God.

It's in code in the good book because moral people would have a problem with the genuine truth.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Didn't know RIDDICK was COO COO for BIBLE PUFFS!? LOL!

A Prophecy here and a Prophecy there! Here a P there a P....what a bunch of .....S#!$!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The first beast and the first dragon have images to them here on earth.

Another beast and another dragon reveals that the creating of other beasts and other dragons continues by the Gods into infinity. And don't be surpized if there are other images here on earth to other beasts and other dragons. If you look at attractive people here on earth you should have a hint to their being a genuine version of them in paradise that is better and without inner and outer flaws.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

im not understanding what are you talking about beauty ?? well to each their own now as for the beast and such the mechanism that keeps our society in the dirt ie rap and ANYthing pertaining to media i can see some resonnance IF you are talking about that if not i have no clue what this thread is about

actually were on a totally diffrent wave length friend one word the grass is ALWAYs greener on the other side
edit on 16-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

No, I do not get it either. OP do you have anymore background information on this theory?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

WarJohn's 'understanding' is extreme extreme and serves one good purpose which is; if you catch yourself making 'sense' of what he says then you know you have lost touch with what you once had hold of which means you need to stop at the red light and do a quick U-turn.

Indeed it serves a good purpose for those with ears and eyes to see. We can learn much from any adversary

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

Sometimes I wonder if you just make this stuff up and post it to see how many people here are actually literate...because from where I'm sitting, that post was a few colors short of a crayon box.

I second that. What exactly is the point of the OP?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

In case any of you are wondering, by way of pregnancy and birth was the only way people should make an image to the beast and an image to the dragon.

The wound by the tongue was the issue to leave the physical bodies in paradise for earth.

huh?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The first beast and the first dragon have images to them here on earth.

Another beast and another dragon reveals that the creating of other beasts and other dragons continues by the Gods into infinity. And don't be surpized if there are other images here on earth to other beasts and other dragons. If you look at attractive people here on earth you should have a hint to their being a genuine version of them in paradise that is better and without inner and outer flaws.

Interesting. Not what you've posted, but what I'm reminded of. The thought has been bandied about that people who we all think are non-sensical (polite way of saying crazy) are not really out of touch, much the opposite. They may be fully in touch with something the majority is not wired to be aware of. In that case, "crazy" is a compliment and "normal people" are delusional.

Think about it.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I am a mystic.

a mystic?

I reckon you are a stalker.

are you? do you stalk celebrities? have you restraining orders against you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join