It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is this flying near a B2 bomber!!!! Compelling footage from the military chanel!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello, I recently had a root around through all of my old disks and discovered something VERY interesting. I have already scripted the video, so no info is needed here. All you need to do is watch the video and make your mind up for yourself. In my opinion, this is the one of, if not the best video of a UFO out there. And the best thing is... nobody has ever commented on this or picked up on it and it must be at least 10 years old I reckon.

The thing that makes this video unique is the fact that it is caught on millitary camera, in the air, over Papoose lake and Groom lake! Undeniable and it cannot be explained away. See for yourself. Also, feel free to source this video and watch the original for yourselves. Contact the Discovery Channel (Military Channel) and have them send you a copy. I have already posted this to Coast to Coast, and they are researching it now.

THE UFO APPEARS JUST AFTER 1:21 SECONDS INTO THE VIDEO IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE VIDEO!

This is no smudge on the chase plane canopy, or glare from the sun, etc, as these can clearly be seen later in the video and are clearly different from the object in question!

NOTICE IT MAKES AN ABRUPT 90 DEGREE MOVEMENT OUT OF VIEW OF THE CHASE PLANE? IT DOES THIS AS THE CAMERA IS STILL PANNING DOWN IN MOTION WITH THE CHASE PLANE.

Look closely and you'll see the bubble around the craft!

And here are some pics to whet your appetite!

THE UFO:

INVERTED VERSION OF UFO

PAPOOSE LAKE:

edit on 15-2-2013 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Video no longer available.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Its just some random garbage

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Should have went to spec-savers.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"Bubble around the craft"?

What you're seeing are streamers of fog coming off the wingtips. Look several seconds earlier - you see swirly fog trails spiraling off the tips of the wings, then the craft banks at about the time you describe. At that point, the angle of view changes and you're looking straight down the right wingtip's fog trail.

That makes it suddenly look more dense, and there's your "UFO". If you continue to watch, it dissipates into what is obviously the same fog about three seconds later as the camera's POV moves out of line with the tip vortex.

Here are more "UFOs" forming behind a commercial plane:

edit on 15-2-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just looks like the window of the craft they are filming from catching the light.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ATTENTION: If you have something relevant to say - that's fine. But please try to make it more than a gratuitous one line comment if you do. Thanks.

Hefficide

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It is a reflection on the cockpit of the chase plane.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

About the same time, there's a glob of wingtip fog that moves around in the same area, is it that or that obvious canopy glare that he's talking about?

Anyway, it can't be denied, I agree. Not being explained away, I guess the explanation depends on which bit he's on about.

Still don't see a bubble around the craft.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I noticed that in the sunshine the difference between the reflectivity of most of the skin (the center) and that long mysterious black 'tape' around the edge is even stronger. They're not made of the same thing, and the 'black tape' has no holes in it.
edit on 15-2-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

a glob of wingtip fog

You mean condensation induced by the Bernoulli effect?

I don't really see that. All I see is reflections.

edit on 2/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I don't see the vapor, it looks like it's just a reflection inside the canopy of the chase plane to me.

You have a U2U also.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Bedlam

a glob of wingtip fog

You condensation induced by the Bernoulli effect?

I don't really see that. All I see is reflections.

Start about five to ten seconds earlier, watch the right wingtip fog trail. There's a blob of it that sort of swirls together and looks more dense for a split second, then dissipates. I thought that looked more "UFOey" than the canopy reflection.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eniar

Just looks like the window of the craft they are filming from catching the light.

Dirty cockpit window at that.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just assume with meterial tech its there

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just assume with meterial tech its there

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And reflections have a constant motion track even though the object and field of view are tracked on a downward path to start with? THEN the object departs 90 degrees upwards? A reflection?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Watch around 3:00. Lots of reflections. I would think it is the same earlier.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Like I said in my OP.... it's nowhere near the same. It's a clear identifiable object that has no motion constants with screen blur, motion tracking, reflections, smudges, etc. Smudges and reflections don't track and then suddenly change direction, even though the camera has the same aspect.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

Your statement is confusing but yes. The reflection stays on the same place in the cockpit but the cockpit moves in relation to the outside view. While the chase plane rolls, the camera stays on the B2 but the reflection moves.

Here's a very cool video. You can see the cockpit reflections and they "move" all over the sky.

edit on 2/15/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join