It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's A Full Seminar On How To Evoke Spirits To Physical Appearance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I just happened to stumble upon this youtube video that was posted a couple months ago:

I'm curious to hear from people who've actually been successful in doing what this guy is explaining. Was it worth it?

Would you do it again? He basically gives a step by step and a good backround about why he does it and why more people don't but should. What say you?

edit on 15-2-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

I did it once. Ended up having to divorce him...only broken spirits come through....

Des

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i've seen some 'spirits' now and then.

unfortunately, i can't see your video cuz they cut down my bandwidth today.

i'll check it later, thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Here's A Full Seminar On How To Evoke Spirits To Physical Appearance,

The seminar for How to utilize Common Sense before It's Too Late should be attended prior to that one...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Only thing missing from his presentation was actually evoking a spirit.

Actions speak louder than words IMO
edit on 15-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I've got something hanging around my kitchen, that only one of my dogs sees.

I don't think I want to see it. If I see it, it'll probably scare the crap out of me.

I'm still hoping the dog is just a little crazy, staring and wagging his tail at nothing visible .....

Let's just keep the non corporeal stuff the way it is.
We don't know what we'd be stuck lookin at, or if we could ever get rid of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

I find this fascinating. I've been interested in this kind of thing for a long time. I've read material describing rituals of evocation, but, unless one is already versed in it, they don't help much.

This is the first time I've seen a video that goes in depth into the mechanics of evocation. I found it very informative.

I haven't watched all of it, yet, but I marked it to watch later.

Thank you very much, Foobler, for bringing this video to my attention.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I do not wish to go into detail,but in my past I have compelled spirits to manifest and/or have their presence known through whatever means or medium.No,it was not worth it.
I was born and raised Catholic,but I no longer belong to any denomination,but I am a Christian.I had a spiritual awakening 16 years ago when I entered recovery and I now try to live by Christ's teachings one day at a time.

There is both positive and negative energy in the universe (dark/light,constructive/destructive etc) and what you align yourself with does have consequences,for better or for worse."Evoking spirits" with the intention of controlling them is akin to trying to contain lightning in a bottle.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I've worked with both invocation and evocation. I prefer evocation.

I don't know if I find it rewarding however. I don't ask for personal favors. The karmic debt risk is often too high, so I don't consider using these gifts for gain. The video had me taking down the Eleven lessons in High Magickal Art. I miss those days when I did use a lot of structured ritual. I rarely go so far as to attempt a visual evocation. I tend to connect subconsciously and work from there. The sessions last longer and more information is gleaned in single setting.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks for all the stars yall.

The question answer session at the end is pretty good.

new topics

top topics

join