It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban Cigarretes? Nay, ban alcohol! Alcohol causes 20,000 cancer deaths in the U.S. annually

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebookwormh2o
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

For the HIV thing, google "House of Numbers". Because, people been living a lie since the 1980s. It's a scam.
Especially the fraudulent tests. It's a war on the mind.

Anyway, people only live once. And if they want to drink, let them drink. But, as long as it don't harm anyone.
Let people enjoy themselves.

By the way, this is my first post on abovetopsecret.com, so thank you people!!

Hello there! Welcome to the club.

It is great to have a new voice on the site and I am honored to have the privilege of your first post.

Here is to a future full of contributions to ATS!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OK so they get rid of everything thats bad for us and we still die?? What they going to do outlaw dieing?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
no they will just make doing anything illegal. if they make cigs illegal it wont stop me from smoking. its my choice if i wanna die of cancer let me feckin die of cancer. GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF MU BUSINESS.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Reminder

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join