It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VW Levitating Car

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

There are a few contenders though...but practical use...yeah...wayyyy off.

...and for those that live near water (skip to about 2:40 if you're impatient)...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

So let me get this straight, you actually DON'T understand this a parody commercial, and THEN insult all Americans..... I've got bad news for your intelligence.. The Chinese have yet to understand even the most basic concepts of vehicular operation, including but not limited to not running each other over, yet you buy this hook line and sinker...rolls eyes.
edit on 15/2/13 by DangerMcBacon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Intelligence level and pursuits of 16 year old in North America:
Attempt high score on online game as though it is a real life achievement. Download movies illegally.

Online games and bit torrents are unique to America

Fairly sure the youth across the Globe are into those things.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I would not get to excited about up and coming technology....

Keep in mind that the world Governments are hiding technology witch is many decades ahead of the public standards. In reality the future is now, you just have to have a clearance card witch gives you access to it. They are suppressing technology and releasing it as if it was just developed. Oil is one of the best example, suppression of free energy due to profit and most of all CONTROL!!

These new techs will help clean our environment but control our lifes. Imagine not being able to get to work because the Govt shuts down your car. This tech is for people like YOU. People that ask questions no matter what because its the right thing to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

We should know it when there is a sudden gap in technology from conventional traction based vehicles to amazing levitating vehicles.

We should know it when it lifts off the ground and turns.

We should... but we never do

for some reason we still appear to live in the stone age and fire is magic.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I don't get those people that say "stop trying to reinvent the wheel" when in essence, that is absolutely what should be done in more than one arena imho.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Average CGI, i cant believe the OP thought it was real

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The way she designed those seats looks as uncomfortable as hell.

You'd be practically laying down.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by Vrill

Is this real!? I told my friend yesterday....I sure wish we had flying cars.... It looked cgi tho!

My son that is 7 said, that's real mom...I know it!!

Oh goodness I hope this is real, movies of the future always show a flying car!! I want one!

Peace and love and thanks for sharing!
-nat the crazed cat-

It's fake. Real concept, CGI product. It's a marketing gimick, will never be produced.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing such useful and informative post.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
we will see this in 2015 according to back to the future.

shanecleveland.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Its like a cute lttle fish. Wonder what the weight limit would be. Our would be a low rider LOL. I do not want flying cars. I think about the movies where the cars are way up in the air over houses. I see the way my mom and other seniors and teens drive. I do not want them falling onto my house or me as i'm walking down the street!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The VW maglev car is of course totally bogus, apart from the special 'minerials' in the ground making it possible, how exactly is it supposed to stear and brake suddenly?

Now this looks like a much more viable option, actually in production...

news.sky.com...

Can't figure out how to embed video thats not Utube sorry...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The biggest problem with any potential flying car becoming main stream, beyond the practicality and offordability of them is regulation.

There have been many examples of flying cars produced since the 1950's, however even with the current crop of 'planes you can drive' no one has yet managed to build one that isnt the size of a truck on the road, meaning that you need a HGV license to drive the thing, as well as your light aircraft certification and licences in order to legally fly them. They also need to be kept in particular locations when not in use.

As far as I know, you would need at least 5 licences in order to use a flying car in the US and you would need a hanger to park the thing once you're done.

While I'd love the opportunity to own and operate one, I can think of one reason why I'm glad they dont exist yet...
bloody sunday drivers. I'm not sure Id like to share the sky with some of the idiots that manage to drive regualr cars and motorbikes on 2 dimensions!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Oh my! People have TV in China??

Whod have though China does infact enjoy all the benefits of a modern technologicaly advanced super state much in the same way america does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join