It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Surprising Uses for Oxy Boost (It’s Not Just for Laundry!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There are a lot of household products that have uses far beyond their originally intended use. This is one of them.

SOURCE

We created Honest Oxy Boost because we don’t like what conventional chlorine bleach does to our lungs, our skin, our families, fabrics, and the environment. So, our Oxy Boost has all the power of conventional bleach, minus the toxic fumes and risks. And, just like bleach is used for far more than just laundry, our Oxy Boost is super multi-functional, too! Here are 9 surprising uses to get you started unleashing the power of this product today!

7. Wipe out weeds in walkways. Crumble a pod or two into a bucket of hot water and pour over weeds in the cracks and crevices of your sidewalk and driveway. Those pesky plants should be dead in a day and the Oxy Boost solution will help keep them from coming back. (Note: works best on sunny days. Also, be careful not to get the solution on surrounding plants or grass.)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I love stuff like this.

Did you know you can make a cake with just cake mix and diet soda? No eggs or milk or anything.

Pretty cool huh?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i used powdered gatorade mix to kill ants

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

edit on 15-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I once made a taco out of pizza

Hopechest
How is the cake?

edit on 15-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Seems like your using this site to advertize. Your link is to a product.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

HappyKat posts a lot of very informative threads. I happen to like this one a LOT! As a home owner, I like getting these nifty little tips. Especially since I already use the product in my laundry wash.

When you can find multiple uses for an environmentally friendly product...that, my friend, is a win win situation.

Des

edit on 15-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

HappyKat posts a lot of very informative threads. I happen to like this one a LOT! As a home owner, I like getting these nifty little tips. Especially since I already use the product in my laundry wash.

When you can find multiple uses for an environmentally friendly product...that, my friend, is a win win situation.

Des

funny how you advertized her avatar. Just saying... Im on to you

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Seems like your using this site to advertize. Your link is to a product.

Not so, I just found some interesting information about multiple uses of a product many people have in their homes already and as PSA decided to post it.

If I were to actually be advertising something here it would be my industrial consulting and engineering business.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

funny how you advertized her avatar. Just saying... Im on to you

Her Avatar? Who's avatar...I can't understand what you are implying here. What do you mean.."I'm on to you"...that sounds kind of creepy to me.....

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Love general chit chat threads with the helpful hints. I have found that I don't need a product for everything.Home remedies are so much better. I have found that baking soda, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and salt have multi purposes.

Cake mix and diet soda???? I know cake mix and use apple sauce instead of oil makes a moist cake.

top topics

join