It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

If your freaking out then you do need God. Nothing scares me..not even death and I've faced it many times.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm

Originally posted by Phage

There has been some bigger-than-usual meteorites being witnessed since the Russian incident though.

Really? I haven't heard about a lot of meteorites being recovered.
Oh, I guess you mean meteors. Where are you getting that statistic "bigger-than-usual"?

Awe man seriously? You want me to go dig up all the articles the passed couple of days of large meteors being witnessed? The Walking Dead is coming on so i don't have time. Google Search Cuba, Japan, Puerto Rico, San Fransico, Florida, North Carolina meteors. Plenty of video too.

Larger meteors mean more witnesses means more media coverage.

Yes, "man," seriously. If you're going to take the time to provide links featuring every holy-rolling Chicken Little you come across, the least you could do is back up your dubious claims with verifiable evidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

I grew up Catholic and have always wondered why we needed a pope to play messenger, especially since my religous doctrine classes stress that you should pray to god and he is listening. Seems like the pope would be unneccessary in this type of dialog with the higher up and he certainly has never knocked on my door nor addressed mail to me with any answers form god himself, either.

As far as 9Nania, I am still a noob here and had actually not heard of her before joining ATS recently . I do not believe or disbelieve in her predictions yet, taking them with a little more meaning then my last fortune cookie message and will see what happens tomorrow (President's Day here in the USA).

edit on 17-2-2013 by evc1shop because: added text

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
she keeps talking about scripture but seems to forget some ....

Timothy 2:12 - I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

this chick is a crazy ... haven't we learnt by now that the bible is full of crap ??

all she is doing is taking certain passages and putting her own spin on them ... anyone can do that ... anyone who uses the bible for anything other then a paper weight is wasting their time lol
edit on 17/2/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

If you use the Hebrew, or go into the concordance or lexicon the way she does, the chauvinistic judgey church religious crap isn't in there....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
March 22, 2013. The events transpire in relation to the equinoxes and celestial events. They are mathematical. For instance, the US celebrates its independence day on July 4th, which coincidentally coincides with the conjunction of the Sirius star, the sun and earth. This helped to flood the Nile, year to year.

Our archetypes follow the same pattern(significant people throughout history). Look at all their birth dates and the relations to the equinoxes. Not just direct correlations, but the percentage of time that will have passed until their birth dates from the starts and ends of those equinoxes. You will find interesting and symbolic numbers(but all numbers are that, so the point may be mute).
edit on 19-2-2013 by Ssenekil because: spelling mistakes

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
9Nania and her ilk also seem to not understand the symbolic nature of Revelations. Revelations already happened in 70 AD, it has nothing to do with Nibiru, meteorites, or rainbow unicorn armies coming to help us in an Ascension.
edit on 19-2-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
9Nania and her ilk also seem to not understand the symbolic nature of Revelations. Revelations already happened in 70 AD...
edit on 19-2-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

History has been known to repeat.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

anyone see a beast come out of a pit?

I believe that must be fossilized vertebrae.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Interesting... I believe this was already predicted by someone, but... It would seem that, the more reality as some people know it begins to unravel, the harder they will fight, tooth and nail, to preserve their "reality"... I imagine that when the end is finished and ready for a new beginning, some people will be hiding in caves, clutching at their iPhones, and actually playing on it, because their brain has allowed the illusion of Fruit Ninja to appear in order to keep them from having a brain aneurysm...all the while ignoring their child's hungry cries. It's ok. FruitNinja is here. Oh look, you got a high score! Good for you

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012

If your freaking out then you do need God. Nothing scares me..not even death and I've faced it many times.

Hell yeah, bro! Me too, bro!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by prevenge

You mean this one. From 2008? No molten rock. Plenty of natural gas though.

edit on 2/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

good catch.. yeah people have apparently been misrepresenting that footage to gain hits it seems.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
I watched the video, She is definitely excited about it. One can hear it in Her voice.

So here is what I am watching for.....

Conclave is set for early March - Could it convene or possibly conclude on or very near to the March 11th-12th Dates she was citing?

The beast rising out of the pit - Could the new Pope that is appointed be from Russia or that area from olden days? Perhaps even have symbolic ties somehow to that region?

Today is the 16th, so I will be watching the news for may be happening tomorrow. She may be on to something, as She said this is God's timeline and God's show.... not ours. I see no harm in being less critical and more observational.
edit on 17-2-2013 by miner49r because: (no reason given)

Bam! .... there it is. Maybe she is on to something. Above is my previous post from earlier. Note the date of Conclave above and now this just out.

Cardinals Prepare for Conclave On Tuesday

Tuesday is the 12th.... Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
First off, there is no such thing as crazy to the true believer in the Creator. Yaweh, Jehova, Jesus, Yeheshua.
Hoseah 9:7
The Bible says be aware of false prophets, why? Because all of us are false. Only God is true,
Get over it.
We are simply to "watch and pray"....
So, get to it!
Go pray and shush....
edit on 3-4-2019 by Xsango because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xsango

Necros are real doe

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join