It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Predictions from my pov only happen if and when the actions of people stay on course.

When an event is being remote viewed via the mind, the mind is said to be outside of time.

With each choice, things can change. The future is not set in stone, in my opinion.

This is why you take each prediction or prophecy with a grain of salt, anything can change.

If we (humanity) stay on our course with materialism and consumerism, we will probably see major earth changes because we as a collective are going against the "force of nature" some call God.

Her prediction timeline is a timeline based on her view of prophecy from the Bible, so even with that said, it can change if humanity changes.

I tell my kids that if they do not change for the better (in whatever circumstance at hand), I will change them... for them. If I do it, its not pleasant. Maybe, just maybe if there is indeed a "father in heaven", he feels the same way as I do.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

transcribed

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This wouldn't be what I'd expect if I were a bible Prophet.
A 17 foot wide hole in the ground? A 2000+ year old prophecy remade
by a youtuber?
The comet in November this year will be a bigger scare, by far.
Bigger than Elenin and 2012 all rolled up into one.
Though nothing will happen with the comet, if people are freaking out
on the hole in the ice, then November 2013 will have
everyone stuck to the ceiling like a cat on crystal meth who just saw a wolf.
earthsky.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Thank you!

Well, by that transcription, it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
the woman in the video said that the sky would go dark when the star fell to the earth.

it did not go dark! the sky infact lit up massively.

she states in the video that smoke will rise from the hole the star creates when it falls.

the meteor fell into a frozen lake, there was NO SMOKE rising from the hole.

the person in the videos needs help or medication or both.

she put up another video on the 14th of Feb and I reckon after the meteor strike on the 15th she probably lost it completely.

this is ridiculous and should be in hoax bin

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You are using a Bad Example in order to attempt to show how my statement of Respect must be Earned...is in your mind somehow untrue or not valid.

Since the first time I saw my parents I was only about 7 or 8 pounds and not even 2 feet tall....My parents appeared as GIANTS that I was dependent upon for my very existence....THUS THEY EARNED MY RESPECT IMMEDIATELY!!! LOL!

As for your request that my posts be much funnier....I have solved this problem as I will post this statement after each of my following posts.....

"If anyone who reads my posts within this Topic and is disapointed in that they are not Overwealmingly Funny to the point that you or any ATS Member does not break out into mass hysteria to the point that due to the intake of such massive amounts of Oxygen while laughing as well as the incredible Friction and Static Electricity that will build up upon your cloths from ROLLING AROUND while LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF....which will result in the Spontanious Combustion of your Cloths and or Body....then I suggest if this does not happen from reading my posts.....JUST LOOK AT THE INSANELY FUNNY AND REDICULOUS PICTURE OF THE BAD HAIR DAY GUY STARING AT YOU AT THE BOTTOM OF RANDYS POSTS!!! LOLOLOL!!!! I will bring the Fire Extinguisher!! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by doesntmakesense
She is saying that the rise of the antichrist is among us as the 8th pope.

Um .. there are 112 popes. Not 8.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Phantasm

According to this site, the average day on Earth sees two meteorite strikes.

link

So it isn't astounding that her prediction came true.

Exactly.

It's a bit like "predicting" that someone somewhere will get in a car and drive around in it. Of corse they will, and of course meteorites will fall somewhere in the world on any given day, just like they always do.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Russian Cleric Calls Meteor Strike ‘Message From God’

A Russian cleric from the Chelyabinsk Region which was devastated by a meteor shower this morning is labeling the event, which injured over a thousand people, a message to humanity from God. “From the Scriptures, we know that the Lord often sends people signs and warnings via natural forces,” Metropolitan of Chelyabinsk and Zlatoust Feofan said in a statement released on Friday." The clergyman said that the meteor shower was “the Lord’s message to humanity,” and served as, “a reminder that we live in a fragile and unpredictable world.”
Source

Seems others are thinking it's a message from God as well...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
the woman in the video said that the sky would go dark when the star fell to the earth.

The sky never lit up massively
It left a comet trail, that's all

she states in the video that smoke will rise from the hole the star creates when it falls.

she put up another video on the 14th of Feb and I reckon after the meteor strike on the 15th she probably lost it completely.

You are being too literal
Again I am not religious or even christian

She also spoke of the beast, and previous beasts were empires
So also don't think of a beast as a giant gorilla with horns

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm
Let me be clear...I don't believe in earthly religion. As a non-believer I can't ignore the fact that she was right twice. I'm a sceptic but I can't deny she called it "in her own way". Watch the video before commenting. She nailed it. This is a good sign...nothing to fear. Jesus said NOT to fear cause these things must come to pass before he returns.

As a non-believer, it's getting MY attention. 9Nania is nuts but I'll give credit where credit is due.

Pay attention to God's calendar... Others have figured it out BEFORE 9Nania. She just now realized it and is pointing it out. I give her credit for trying to get the word out so others can research it on their own.

Non-believer? You best hurry up and convert, heathen! Jeebus is comin' back, and this time it's no more Mr. Nice Guy after what happened the last time he visited

edit on 16-2-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
So, unless the 8th pope crawl out of that pit made by this meteor, what she says is utter nonsense, right? The 8th pope is supposed to be the beast from what i gather from those revelations she cited.

Problem is there where probably several pits right? I mean that factory that got hit, and now this hole in the ice, maybe there are more fragments hitting elsewhere as well yet not found?

But if not, maybe we should send someone to search for the 8th pope in that factory and/or that ice hole. If nothing is found there i would not put too much faith in those revelations, or this user called 9nania in the future.

But maybe... it wasn´t actually a meteorite, but an alien spaceship that broke up and the alien inside survived and is now somewhere in russia, and this is the guy that will become the 8th pope/beast/antichrist?

Sounds really crazy though.

The meteor was just a harbinger, and not one of the trumpets of Revelations. It was a close fit, but not quite. However, I do believe that conditions are ripe for the sounding of the first trumpet...

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

This sounds to me like a comet and an asteroid colliding near Earth. The explosion will blow our space stations (along with their astronauts) to pieces. I can't imagine any other way hail and fire mingled with blood could be cast upon the Earth.

The comet will be carrying a bacteria that is going to kill all of our grass and 1/3 of our trees.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

“a reminder that we live in a fragile and unpredictable world.”

I would agree with that part.

edit on 2/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The resigning Pope is the seventh since the Vatican was granted statehood. Popes weren't kings until then.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

She's referring to the 8th pope after Vatican city became its own nation. Benedict being the 7th "king" since that happened.

This woman, however, needs to start taking her medication.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

The sky never lit up massively
It left a comet trail, that's all

You are being too literal
Again I am not religious or even christian

She also spoke of the beast, and previous beasts were empires
So also don't think of a beast as a giant gorilla with horns

No beef with you modern. I appreciate your posts, and contributions, but the Russian Meteor did burn brighter than the sun for a brief moment...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightOrange

She's referring to the 8th pope after Vatican city became its own nation. Benedict being the 7th "king" since that happened.

This woman, however, needs to start taking her medication.

I thought this prediction about the pope was more specific than just, the 8th pope. It was the 8th pope named "insert name I don't remember or care here."

Every now and then we get these types of online predictions. It may sound like she made a pretty damn precise prediction, but her goal was to create hysteria with DA-14, and walla by coincidence a meteor did explode over russia. How many other predictions do we see for vague Earthquake predictions. I could say, there will be a 5eq somewhere in the world next week. I might be right, I might not. I could throw in some other prophetic crap like, The anti-christ will campaign to take away rights in the nation he will rise with in. Some where a leader will do something some one may view that way. It's not that hard to make prophecies that could gather attention based on vague aspects of day to day life.

Meteors are seen all over the world, all the time. Some of them are not so impressive others, are some what impressive. This woman, is out for attention. The celestial alignment fad is pretty easy to fall into. How many EQ predictions come with alignments, asteroids, comets, Sun spots. ATS is often flooded with these things, and they hardly ring true.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Her video sort of makes sense if I can get past the "thou shalt not comment on my youtube section without reviewing my doctrine first". That's a dangerous cult red flag for me.

Okay, she mentions something occurring on Thanksgiving day. Moses comes down. I get the awesome of an event like that; in my little world Moses appeared around September 8, 2011, not her December or March thing to come; but wait, a second time? Oh good I have time to clean up for another chance of the Moses energy. That is good stuff to hear; now I can go back to that church in my hometown and tell off the preacher that turned up his nose on the Moses stuff.

But on her logic what Thanksgiving Day? Jewish calendar thanksgiving? US calendar Thanksgiving...Canada calendar thanksgiving? God's Calendar thanksgiving? Need more specification on that, it's like a foreign language.

Second, her star falling to earth, creating a pit and a beast ascending from it. Did that just happen in Russia with the ice crater? Or did it land in Cuba, or somewhere else that the media didn't catch, so we couldn't see a beasty thing coming out of it with cameras? That's a small pit for such a big beast.

There was a time traveler's account I read once, so it's optional to believe or not, that next year, 2014, is the year for a big star falling and hitting ...the south pole? It could change rotation of the planet. It could also unravel this entire video proposition.

I have a hard time believing that on the one hand the vatican is the scarlet harlot, but on the other hand what the Pope is saying is going to be accurate? You know there are false prophets out there. Plus, if her calendar is off by a bit, the whole thing is off.

Again, so close yet so far with the "I just about freaked" part of the time on the news. That's magical thinking, seeing signs in when news articles are published, so she lost me when she started freaking. We all have to go through this mess to the end; it might be a little early to freak.

In the end, I won't give a care about the timeline. It's a useful tool, but no man knows the day or the hour, remember?

Also, the reference point of "Presidents Day". In God's Calendar, where is President's Day? Oh, it's this Monday, February 18th. I almost missed it. You know there isn't a President's Day in about 95% of the planet right?

Ultimately, I got a hairsplitting gripe: isn't this calendar marking all a bunch of divination? At the end she's sounding like a tarot card reader, seeing signs of a heart? Okay, I have an open mind but still need more than one reference to bet my eternalist life on.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I just want to post this wiki page, of failed doomsday prophecies... Some of them are by largely followed Religious leaders, "scientists," World Leaders, and self proclaimed messengers like this woman.

Seriously, give it a look. Thousands of years man has been trying to "peg" the end days. Not one person has come close.

Famous, Failed Doomsday prophecies.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Did you even watch the op movie that the thread is about? the 8 kings are the 8 popes, counted since the vatican was created in 1929 there are only 8 popes that was revered as kings. This has nothing to do with the malachy prophecy of the 112 total popes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join